• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nice got back in touch with an ex I used to go college and smoke weed with she makes me feel so special and I thought it was over a few months ago but after talking to her just now she said she misses the way we felt together and since we split up it hasn't been the same I feel that way to but I didn't admit that ;) since I spoke to her I'm so buzzing and actually feeling positive for a change good vibes :) :) :)

Yeah Shady I know. That’s why I took like two days off Xanax. Was rough.

I’m trying not to stay so numb all the time now.

Most of what I posted was to help my coping with a terrible grief. I am slowly recovering. Getting help as people would say.

Just had a sudden anxiety attack and CBD oil actually totally took it away. No more dosing this stuff just to sedate myself, I'm saving it for when I need it.

Yeah Shady I know. That’s why I took like two days off Xanax. Was rough.

I’m trying not to stay so numb all the time now.

Most of what I posted was to help my coping with a terrible grief. I am slowly recovering. Getting help as people would say.

I hope you feel better soon, Captain! I wish I had the answer but am pretty sure I will grieve forever.

Cap belive me and fuckin listen.. I as you and again I use this expression because I don't like being arrogant all the time, maybe others had our down and upps and personally I hid my pain for almost 17yrs with opiates, needles, experiments, lost few teeths but put them back etc. In life you are prince & bum, pain makes you feel alive, you have to accept and not dig it up with all these fuckin pills, green, sands and glass. It's okay to use it regularly to maybe disconnect from everything and just be with yourself for few hrs but don't let them control you, this is what you have done. I look at you and it makes me sad, find something to break this routine a new hobby try new experiences, being in the sky 24/48 doesn't help at all. You know in the Words section you wrote some of the saddest thing I saw in a while and you remind me of a buddy of mine which was in your situation, mentally speakin... and he embraced the Kundalini instead of all these shits, he did mediations, rehab, put some weight on him, has a kid a girl, he's okay in life sort of to speak.

i'm going to second Shady's meditation suggestion. its not a bunch of bullshit and actually works. I'm not saying it will cure your depression but it will help you deal with it better. it is highly effective for coping with drug cravings and breaking spirals of panic anger or depression and for warding them off.

i first started meditation under the instruction of a recovery coach i hired like a year ago to get totally clean after i blew out my bladder with dissociatives. I realized that sobriety wasn't for me after a few months and went back to opiates and weed, but i continued the mediation study and daily practice and it is truly amazing how powerful this tool is. hopefully if i progress i can quit drugs using mediation one day.

The best book I've found that explains why and how it works is "why buddhism is true" by robert wright. This is a good intro, its not very instructional but i think its the best place to start to understand how it all works.

OT: 20 mg hydrocodone (no high whatsoever only pain relief). Haven't gotten stoned in a week but thinking tonights the night.

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty good despite only dabs today.

I'm amazed people can go w/o pot I legit withdraw without it.

I'm feeling pretty good despite only dabs today.

I'm amazed people can go w/o pot I legit withdraw without it.

the only time i can abstain from it is when I'm in physical pain like I have been. It makes both of my pain conditions a million times worse when i'm high (pain increases drastically to the point where opiates might even not work). I ended up not getting stoned because my pain got worse again tonight.

If I am not in pain, I cannot go even one day without it might as well be crack or heroin as far as compulsion to use. The compulsion disappears completely when the pain is there and i know it will make it worse.

I'm actually much more stable mentally when I take a break from pot, but i like it too much.

Oh, oww! Must be a unique pain case and I am really sorry to hear that, pot has always helped with a variety of minor/moderate even severe acute pain (inflammation, broken bone, post-op pain, etc) but I totally understand everyone is different, every pain case is unique and I'm really sorry to hear it effects you that way.

Upside, you must have a super-low tolerance and that must be sweet. I would have to hold off for like at least 2 weeks to get my tolerance to drop it's so high. 1 day off might have some effect, might not. I don't think I could even make it a day.

I decided to give in and take a benzo, so I should really, really enjoy how I feel soon. Waiting for it to set in then will eat a delicious meal I prepared and I will be so, so, so stoked.

Will let you guys know how it is. Haven't had this one in a while, super excited.

So high, I feel *amazing*. What I wouldn't give just to feel like this 2 or 3 times a week. Blissful, euphoric, and delightful and almost uplifthing (not stimulating) as much as it is sedating. Beautiful. Still able to do things smoothly. Bless you all and I hope you have some goodfeels, drug and/or otherwise like cool life stuff coming up! :)

Oh, oww! Must be a unique pain case and I am really sorry to hear that, pot has always helped with a variety of minor/moderate even severe acute pain (inflammation, broken bone, post-op pain, etc) but I totally understand everyone is different, every pain case is unique and I'm really sorry to hear it effects you that way.

Upside, you must have a super-low tolerance and that must be sweet. I would have to hold off for like at least 2 weeks to get my tolerance to drop it's so high. 1 day off might have some effect, might not. I don't think I could even make it a day.

Its not that rare, lots of people in the chronic pain community share this same effect of it increasing pain. Its just totally drowned out because "weed helps your paaaaaaaaaain maaaaaan" and it totally kills cancer cells. Basically it cures every disease and does no wrong.

i never noticed weed making acute pain worse, such as getting punched or cut...its specific to chronic pain.

Its not that rare, lots of people in the chronic pain community share this same effect of it increasing pain. Its just totally drowned out because "weed helps your paaaaaaaaaain maaaaaan" and it totally kills cancer cells. Basically it cures every disease and does no wrong.

See, this is fucked up, I've seen it a lot on the internet lately and it pisses me off a LOT. You're - in a nasty, sarcastic way - talking down on a drug that legitimately helps millions of people cope with pain, who would otherwise be addicted to opiates.
We should be thankful that weed exists EVERY DAY because its safety profile IS one of a kind and it is fucking morally wrong and a straw man argument to say people claim it heals everything. It's just trash-talking and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Woke up from a 12 hour coma. Tripped on good LSD and snorted crystal for 2 straight days in Yellowstone.
Nice one with that great Nature! Would love to see US myself oneday but prolly wont happen. Boy are the Cops gonna love this Thread!!!

Not had even one miligram and i feel great work was a breeze and i can feel my physical senses more than i would on codeine in other words I feel natural

i never noticed weed making acute pain worse, such as getting punched or cut...its specific to chronic pain.
Oh ok, I am sorry to hear about your chronic pain condition man. No one deserves that, especially cool people like ourselves.

I'm doing well, about to have my morning dab and I already feel good.

Oh ok, I am sorry to hear about your chronic pain condition man. No one deserves that, especially cool people like ourselves.

I'm doing well, about to have my morning dab and I already feel good.
you should change your name to captain.dab lol

Status
Not open for further replies.