How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
3mgs of Clonazepam
60mgs of Amphetamine
16mgs of Buprenorphine

Feeling very motivated :D
Plan on taking 2mgs more of K-Pins for the crash

Lines all night, smoke all day, work tomorrow but going to continue the binge until ~3 hours before work.

Whenever I stay up for multiple nights in a row I get this wicked chill euphoria. Customer service will be a lot less "Hey! How are you!", and more like "What's up.". In other words, less fake and more honest in my disregard for how they're doing, which is evident anyway.

Been a bit sloppy with my drug self-regulation today, because yesterday I didn't imbibe any stimulants for 24 hours prior to getting an echocardiogram. Turns out this wasn't even necessary as it wasn't a stress echo test but at least gave me a one day coffee tolerance break.

Today, echo done, took 75mg Armodafinil and probably 10g of White Sumatra Kratom over the course of the day with some coffee... got some shit done.

But this evening, most interesting and enjoyable to me is MXE, have the good fortune to be under the influence of 100mg of it right now... must have been 5 years ago since I have last sampled this stuff. Very nice warm dissociative.

Thanks for the amanita muscaria review, Tryptamino! Those mushrooms grow wild near my hometown...my friends and I would go on "mushroom walks" sometimes & collect them. I was always too chicken to actually consume them...when I was researching them I remember being frustrated by the suprising lack of info regarding dose, psychoactive effect, etc.

For some reason I've always associated the effect of those particular mushrooms as being not very enjoyable...but you had a good time? Maybe I'll try 'em at some point!

Over the past 2 hours I've built a beautiful high.

Took a cimitidine pill, and some juice I make too. A full pull is about 8mg etizolam, .25mg clonazolam and 15mg CBD (oral). Smoked a dab of rozin, a dab of shatter, and took 800mg more gabapentin.

Doing lines of seriously good heroin and coke, drinking cabernet, feelin irie

EDIT: this is by far the best dope i have ever had, match heads are wrecking me. I know some people would be infuriated by me saying this but i wish i didnt have so much, its gonna be real hard to not build up a dependence here. Guy only sold grams tho. Might trade for some more blow.

Last edited:
weekends are pregabalin days :)
chronologically...
in the morning 1050mg pregabalin on an empty stomach
150mg Caffeine
vaping a lot of CBD liquid all the day
2mg Clonazepam
25mg Diphenhydramine
40mg Oxycodone instant release oral
and now 6 hours later another 750mg pregabalin
40mg Oxycodone instant release oral
60mg MDMA
10mg Hydromorphone nasal
pretty fun and relaxed day 8)

/edit: 200mg Magnesium

Last edited:
Woke up hella hungover, got some black coffee and did a lil line of dope

After An awesome night last night seeing Umphrey's McGee with the girlfriend and ripping through too much blow, k, and liquor...today is recovery day
Soo....

Lots of caffeine
Half ounce of some pineapple diesel.
2 full gram distillate cartridges. One gelato, the other is king louis og.
2mg Lorazepam
1mg Alprazolam
600mg gabapentin
8mg Buprenorphine
4mg Tizanidine
2 300mg cbd juul pods
1 pack mango juul pods
1 6 pack of blue frost gatorade
And our 2 dogs/2cats for emotional recovery.

Got 1mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam, more gabas, more bupe, and more tizanidine in reserve + my gifriend and I's hellofresh delivery came yesterday. We arent leaving our house at all today, lol

EDIT: this is by far the best dope i have ever had, match heads are wrecking me. I know some people would be infuriated by me saying this but i wish i didnt have so much, its gonna be real hard to not build up a dependence here. Guy only sold grams tho. Might trade for some more blow.

I'm jealous. Got fire dope but nobody to get high with haha

I'm getting fucked up on some brown dope with a little SE Asian white mixed in. Maybe gonna add some Valium to really nod. Lots of dabs too.

Oh man, the rave last night was wild! My budding had his first hit of MDMA, had a great time of course, and I danced my heart out, drinking whiskey and doing cheeky bumps of dope and blow. I found out that the local slangs for heroin and cocaine, respectively, are “boy” and “girl”, which i found amusing.
Currently high on a lil plugged dope, now thinking about supplementing with a bump.

Lines of boy and girl (dope and blow) i find it hilarious that those are the common slangs out here, especially since the person who i first heard use those slangs was my dealer, whose name I don’t know, but i call “guy”, so i find myself having conversations like “do you wanna get some girl from guy?” “Nah guys girl isn’t as good as that one girl’s girl, but guys boy is good” “well i dont wanna drive all the way to her so lets just get guys girl cause i gotta get his boy too”

120 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
200 mg Ketobemidone (40xketogan)
900 mg Tramadol
900 mg Pregabalin
1800 mg Gabapentin
10 mg Clonazepam
24 mg Bromazepam

A long time since I took some of my Ketogan.. Feeling amazin

10mg methadone
1mg alprazolam
Bowl of Gorilla Glue
Fruit punch 5% juul pod
Caffeine from a delicious cappuccino

2 300mg cbd juul pods

How are the CBD pods? I've never seen those, I'm interested.

120 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
200 mg Ketobemidone (40xketogan)
900 mg Tramadol
900 mg Pregabalin
1800 mg Gabapentin
10 mg Clonazepam
24 mg Bromazepam

A long time since I took some of my Ketogan.. Feeling amazin

900mg tramadol? Damn dude that's kinda overkill, be careful.

Last edited:
900mg tramadol? Damn dude that's kinda overkill, be careful.

Indeed. It is a dose no one should ever consider taking. In my experience the recreational value of tramadol stops at around 400-600 mg, however in therms of safety I would never go near that kind of dose without strong presence of benzodiazepines in the blood. I needs to be said however, that 500 mg of the tramadol are extended-release and the last 400 mg instant release. Furthermore, I do not take all 900 mg at once I spread the intake during the day. Not taking the dose at once should increase the oral bioavilability according to some studies. Taking the dose in smaller dosages over the day should also result in a more steady metabolization into O-desmethyltramadol instead of a massive peak at once if the entire dose was taken at the same time.

When I do take Ketogan (ketobemidone) I often combined it with a relatively high dose of tramadol. There is some strange potentiation effect between ketobemidone and tramadol. I have ABSOLUTELY no scientific support for this, I have looked but for actual studies and biological or neuroscientific explanations but none that satisfy the how much more intense ketobemidone becbomes when combined with hifh dose tramadol.

Or potentiate might be the wrong word. It is difficult to tell. No matter if we speak methadone, oxycodone or ketobemidone or other opiates/opioids (taken orally) I like combining with tramadol. I know some people say that don't get high from tramadol, I don't know if it is because they want a "taking-a-dose-oxycodone-and-nodding" high or if I am just especially susceptible to tramadol. Normally my daily dose of tramadol varies between 400 mg and 600 mg (I have ended up getting grand mal epileptic seizures several times even from just 400 mg if I forget to mix in benzo's - but I suffer from epilepsy, so I have to be even more careful than others).

There is very little science in this, which is important for me to point out. Most is just my own subjective experience from experience with tramadol.

People really need to respect tramadol, as I have warned about in several of my posts. I do not go near it without benzodiazepines.

6i94358.jpg

Last edited:

One word (Jealous) would love to try good h like that again only once a buddy of mine got some and it was like that for me like a matchstick head and I was nodding and wanting to eat anything that had sugar mostly popsicles and donuts back then lol

120 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
400 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
1800 mg Gabapentin
100 mg Methylphenidate (most of it oral, a couple of 10 mgs taken nasally)
4 mg Clonazepam
10 mg Etizolam
18 mg Bromazepam

Triple nescafe
Cetirizine 10mg (for allergies etc but slight sedative effect)
Ranitidine 150mg for heartburn (potentiates alcohol as well)
Gorilla Glue dispensary from California
1/3 bottle of wine and
100ml vodka mixed with sprite

Keeping things tame but also enjoying myself. Once I finish this last drink I'm gonna enjoy some computer games and another couple bowls of gorilla glue. This strain is a perfect middle ground between "skunk" and mids/outdoor. The skunk gets me too stimulated although the psychedelic effects are well accepted when the timing is right. With the outdoor I just get kind of high and sleepy/hungry. This gorilla glue gets me stoned as hell for hours, basically nodding with my stomach growling after a few big pulls, and that psychedelic high as well. Although it is much more relaxing than the straight skunk I was getting for a few months.

Forgot to add, just filled up a new cartridge with some granola berry vape-juice (50mg/ml nicotine so it packs quite a bunch, a hit of green and a few pulls from the vape and I'm flying). Definitely feeling properly sedated, high and satiated with drugs at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.