• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the switch I made! I?m on subutex again from my favorite methadone but it was getting out of hand and expensive so I switched plus the damn pharmacies are starting to tell you how much they think you should be prescribed as the CDC guidelines around my parts like wtf people with actual chronic pain are fucked in the ole USA!! But I?ll talk with my doc about it cuz not sure I like this subutex anymore I don?t have any energy or focus or fucking feel like my normal self like methadone least I have motivation some what and can enjoy my fucked up back problems lol anyways I?m ranting hope y?all are good any ideas for me? I was thinking of sticking with this sub for another couple months and give it a real try. I?m prescribed 3 8mg a day which I know is a lot why I did that but I can?t seem to enjoy subs at low doses or do I just need to really buckle down and be under 8mg a day to feel more motivated? Thanks Joe Bean

Still on the switch I made! I?m on subutex again from my favorite methadone but it was getting out of hand and expensive so I switched plus the damn pharmacies are starting to tell you how much they think you should be prescribed as the CDC guidelines around my parts like wtf people with actual chronic pain are fucked in the ole USA!! But I?ll talk with my doc about it cuz not sure I like this subutex anymore I don?t have any energy or focus or fucking feel like my normal self like methadone least I have motivation some what and can enjoy my fucked up back problems lol anyways I?m ranting hope y?all are good any ideas for me? I was thinking of sticking with this sub for another couple months and give it a real try. I?m prescribed 3 8mg a day which I know is a lot why I did that but I can?t seem to enjoy subs at low doses or do I just need to really buckle down and be under 8mg a day to feel more motivated? Thanks Joe Bean

Subs are better in smaller doses IME. I always use under 2mg since it allows the most norbupe (full agonist) to reach the receptors (compared to regular bupe which is partial). Anything more saturates your receptors entirely. I definitely wouldnt recommend you to try 2mg though if 24 is your normal dose (which yeah is a lot).

Maybe try snorting 2mg doses like every so often or something? I've always found intranasal bupe to be way better of an experience, since the bioavailability is about 30% better. It kicks in faster and the effects are noticeably stronger.

Where in Tennessee, if you don't mind me asking? I'm moving there in like a year. My family has a few ideas for which town specifically. Just like the first time we packed up and moved far away, I'm going with solely to see different places at little cost to me.

Lines of raw afghan #4
Bowl of Girl Scout Cookies
Drinking yuenglings

Copped half a gram of dope, 8th of GSC & 8th of OG Kush hot damn

chatanooga! i dont plan on staying there long, really just there to work and make enough money to get a car and drive across the country, my dad lives there and ive never been, so kinda the same thing you're planning on lol. my plan is to spend a few months in Richmond, Virginia, and then fly out to Eugene, Oregon and stay there until i'm comfy enough to return to CA.

@OT: getting drunk and emotional, kratom, cannabis, and reishi are there in the mix as well, but it's pretty much the wine's ballgame here.

Never been to Chattanooga, Knoxville was great... for a meth head lol. Nashville is fun, but super touristy, Memphis is nice too... if you're in the right areas... some neighborhoods are pretty damn bad.

OT: sober as can be

Hello all :),

- 80 mg Dexamphetamine - insufflated
- spiral of Ketamine - insufflated
- 4 beers - oral
- Master Kush - smoked

going like crazy here :D

-- Peace o/

Hello all :),

- 80 mg Dexamphetamine - insufflated
- spiral of Ketamine - insufflated
- 4 beers - oral
- Master Kush - smoked

going like crazy here :D

-- Peace o/

dang i want ur dex and ketamine very muchly

Subs are better in smaller doses IME. I always use under 2mg since it allows the most norbupe (full agonist) to reach the receptors (compared to regular bupe which is partial). Anything more saturates your receptors entirely. I definitely wouldnt recommend you to try 2mg though if 24 is your normal dose (which yeah is a lot).

Maybe try snorting 2mg doses like every so often or something? I've always found intranasal bupe to be way better of an experience, since the bioavailability is about 30% better. It kicks in faster and the effects are noticeably stronger.

Ok ya well I?ve already got myself down to 16mg roughly a day. I have experience with subs just I?ve never liked the feeling maybe it?s cause when I first tried them back when my habit was kinda small and I didn?t have anything I would take a whole strip 8mg and I couldn?t move or I would spin and not feel good I never threw up but I can still hear my sister yelling at me you are taking to much it?s not like anything else lol I fucked my self and my tolerance after that! That was like 6 or almost 7 years ago. I?ll go to 2mg every 3-4 hours see if it helps or if I gotta go longer in between doses but I also use it for pain. I might try this for the winter and maybe go back to methadone around 30mg plus breakthrough meds but not if my life on subs is way better which I remember the two years I was on them and nothing else I had a ton more money and things to do! lol thanks for the input brother!

15g yellow sulawesi kratom and 10g kava :)

i also had a nice smoke not too long ago ;).

- a small puddle of full-extract cannabis oil ("ghost train haze")

- 2 mgs (approx.) of recreational bupe

4 12oz 8% abv beers
3mg clonazepam
45mg methadone

That's what I've taken today starting with the methadone, then clonazepam followed by the beers. Now I'm just watching the Celtics and drinking a little more.

^ I am doing pretty great Rexeh, thanks for asking! ;) Hope you are equally well. DXO = Dextrorphan btw? Was under the impression that was not much compared to DXM

Dxo is more responsible for the dxm high than anything...this is why it takes a while to come on.

How did that guy get pure dxo?

Feeling a little glow off my morning fix:

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
Monster Energy Drink
24oz 8% abv can

->25-30mg of dextrometh (last hit was 3h ago)
->Kratom
->1.25mg of diazepam
I really need to be careful with these benzos because I've been using them pretty regularly for the past week and a half. I'm trying to take as little as possible, because I still need them to take the edge off meth...

I'll probably want to smoke a spliff in a couple of hours (hard to break the habit) so I might have to take some more benzos to manage the high heart rate.

Edit:
took some more kratom, 0.2mg of alprazolam, about 150mg of magnesium chloride, 1600mg of EPA & 800mg of DHA (Omega 3).

Last edited:
heavy in kratom WD, as well as possible mild alcohol withdrawal. comin down from 40mg of what i noww realize was probably that amp sulphate generic adderall stuff instead of actual adderall. not feelin the greatest lol although when the adderall was in effect it seemed to take me out of WD a fair bit. kratom WD is so weird. not as bad as opium at all, but pretty nasty in it's own right.

to come down,
.25mg clonazepam
reishi
holy basil
weed
hopefully alcohol entering the situation soon

Last edited:
Just on subutex and I?ve been taking my ambien early before I get off work it?s actually close to lyrica which my doc prescribed me but my insurance said fuck you we won?t cover it. I might pay out of pocket for it. I enjoyed it that much when I was making my switch from methadone to subs and I know I was stupid making the switch I didn?t make myself go down to 30mg a day I was more like around 80mg a day but I waited 72 hours still had trouble but wasn?t that bad only the first two or three days then I kinda was getting used to it. I still have minor pains in my back that don?t go away even with ibuprofen or Tylenol but it beats spending all my money and worrying about the damn mail at work making in time plus the new stricter rules at pharmacies for methadone! I believe people should have or do what they want if I want to take 100mg a day of methadone from my doc then so be it but naw now pharmacies can tell y?all how much you need to take. Good ole USA and politics! I?m ranting sorry pisses me off big time the ones with actual pain suffer. But least I have subutex and I eat thc edibles when home I sure love that shit makes me smile!

Today kept it low I?ve been taking Devilsgospels advice and taking 2mg every 3-4 hours so around 8-10 mega day and it?s made a difference then when I was at 16 or over so I?m hoping here in a few days my blood levels keep going down to where I feel each dose and I might switch up the ROAs each day too. I like to snort mine but last night I did a mouth wash with alcohol in it and then sublingual and gave me more energy I think and better focus! Sorry for the long post y?all hope ya have a great weekend I?m working over till mid December then off for ten days then back to work for a month gonna go get me some lyrica to try with subs. I wonder if I could use and online site for cheaper cost or just use a rx card.

Joe Bean

^Subs always used to give me energy (when they work & there is no other full agonist dependency directly involved anyway) and were somewhat effective in their own right for maintenance. But the energy I got from subs made me kinda jittery at times, and that definitely didn't help with my anxiety.

So for me, methadone is definitely by far the better choice as with suboxone I never managed to keep cravings under control. Also, even at a steady maintenance dose, methadone continues to help with my social anxiety quite effectively and still sort of relaxes me, even now that no other psychoactive effects are felt anymore.

OT: 80mg methadone.

20mg amp sulphate earlier, took 4g red MD with some reishi to ease the dropoff, which coincided perfectly with the onset of WD.

Coming off a 1 week bender of lorazepam, norco indulgence. This coming week is certainly going to suck as I lower and taper down.

Status
Not open for further replies.