Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure does.

2.5mg etiz with a couple beers
Had a xanax bar earlier for work. So hard keeping doses low with benzos.

Where are you at with your taper/intake, devilsgospel?

Sure does.

2.5mg etiz with a couple beers
Had a xanax bar earlier for work. So hard keeping doses low with benzos.

Where are you at with your taper/intake, devilsgospel?

It's going good thanks for asking. Was able to restrict myself to just a night dose the past week with little to no wd issues. Save for my acid trip like 2 days ago (dosed before, a little during [kinda killed it which was disappointing] and heavily after to get to sleep). Also tonight since I got a six pack of brews and a few cigars, so naturally I ended up dosing 6mg (and that was keeping it light for me haha).

Wow lots of exposition, guess I am a little loose. Man the sobriety delusions I get are crazy, I could be stumbling into shit and still feel sober as a judge.

OT: smoked a cigar a bit ago, 50mg 5htp, 3mg melatonin, magnesium, another 3mg etizolam, and of course a nice cup of chamomile spice tea, replaying Bioshock Infinite until I get tired, which is like right now. Wish I could shoot lightning and command flesh eating crows to murder my enemies with my mind along with a hot brunette sidekick with cosmic powers...

15mg of S-methamphetamine vaporized (a few hours ago)
3g of red thai kratom
A bowl of traditional tonkotsu ramen

Took a dab when I woke up. Kratom this morning, maybe 5 grams of a variety of strains. Had ~1.5g of phenibut, and 2.5mg etizolam, all before work. Ended up calling out because I'm a depressed sack of shit.

Now, 1.25mg etizolam (cutting myself off here?3.75mg today, not so bad); I had a couple 16oz Rolling Rocks because why not; and here I am taking what should be my last dose of kratom for the day, 4.5g of that same blend. About to smoke a bowl or take a dab, so hopefully I get something from this kratom...

Performing a little science experiment with LSD and cacao. Did some interesting reading about how raw cacao is an amazing psychedelic enhancer, but mostly in the context of tryptamines.

I'm currently on a decent dose of LSD and periodically drinking a pseudo-hot chocolate made of pure cacao, adding one extra tablespoon every brew. On the second one now and I gotta say, definitely fuckin working and not placebo whatsoever. Goosebumps, ultra psychedelic and prosocial headspace, overall warm feeling. The LSD hasn't peaked yet, but I feel as though I induced a mini peak. The visual aspect is lacking though, and I don't know whether to attribute that to the cacao, the dose, or the etizolam I took a few hours ago.

Had a blunt and beer before redsox game now just kratom (sheeit basically sober)

Performing a little science experiment with LSD and cacao. Did some interesting reading about how raw cacao is an amazing psychedelic enhancer, but mostly in the context of tryptamines.

I'm currently on a decent dose of LSD and periodically drinking a pseudo-hot chocolate made of pure cacao, adding one extra tablespoon every brew. On the second one now and I gotta say, definitely fuckin working and not placebo whatsoever. Goosebumps, ultra psychedelic and prosocial headspace, overall warm feeling. The LSD hasn't peaked yet, but I feel as though I induced a mini peak. The visual aspect is lacking though, and I don't know whether to attribute that to the cacao, the dose, or the etizolam I took a few hours ago.
Low-dose LSD is apparently being utilized by many workers for its increase in creativity, mood-lift, and productiveness.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/lsd-psychedelics-microdosing-trial

One speed pill this morning (meth), laid in bed until it kicked in. Feeling pretty good but not overstimulated with this fairly low dose.

Woke up and took 10mg liquid etizolam with the gf. Caught our ride to the Methadone clinic, took my 120mg dose, came home, made a cup of coffee and said, "Fuck it" and took another 10mg dose of etizolam with my gf. We have other benzos (xanax, klonopin, diclazepam), but tiz provides a great euphoria with no risk of me failing a drug test. Bout to smoke some XJ-13 (decent Sativa) and some Pie Hoe (stellar Indica). Mmmm. Sundays are for nodding.

- 100 mg Methadone
- 160 mg OxyContin
- 500 mg Tramadol
- 600 mg Pregabalin
- 6 mg Clonazepam
- 18 mg Bromazepam
- A couple of lines of cocaine

And tonight before bed: Ketamine to treat depression
- 100 mg IV ketamine (pharmaceutical IV solution, 50 mg/ml) over 40 minutes using intravenous infusion (4 weeks ago I started at 0,5 mg/kg but after a couple of attempts I find that 1 mg/kg work better for me).
I do this E5D (every 5th day).
I have lived with depression and depression-related psychological illnesses my entire adult life. I periods the depression goes from manageable (taking into consideration that I take opiates, benzo's etc each day) - with manageable I mean that I am capable of having a full-time job - to extremely severe where I cannot do anything but lie in my bed. Last time I had a perioid of "severe depression" was from 2013-2015. And now, it is back unfortunately. So I am on sick leave from my job. I have been through every thinkable anti-depressive but nothing helps.

This time I am desparately seeking solutions that will prevent me from having to live like this for another two years. Therefore, I have been reading up on the more controversial research about treatment of depression and I have tried micro-dosing LCD (which didn't help) and now ketamine (which helps for about 5 days). Before I took the step and "borrowed" some machines and pharmaceutical ketamine I tested ketamine powder intended for recreational use first. I detected a noticable improvement in a short period after taking the ketamine, but not close to the reported ~7 days mentioned in some scientific research. The main difference between my method and the method used in the research with the best result was of cause the difference between IV infused pharmeceutical ketamine and nasal ketamine powder. This made me take the step.
First I just took the pharmaceutical ketamine using a syringe, but apart from hitting harder and faster it did not make a big difference, so I took the last step and "borrowed" equipment for a slow infusion (most papers infuse the ketamine during a 40 min period) and for some reason this increased the period of relief of depression symptoms from 1 day and up to 4-5 days.

Of cause the depression symptoms are not completely gone and I am still convinced that the most effective - and the only long-term relief - is from hard work with one self and therapy. But infusing ketamine have taken me from a state of total "paralysis" due to the depression to a state where I can find some moments of peace and the strength required to work with my psyche.

HARM REDUCTION
Even though this works somewhat for me, I URGE you NOT to try to replicate research yourself without professional help. Even though I have no pharmaceutical education I do work as a scientist giving me a better-than-average insight into the importance of scientific method, full access to medical journals and a network that give me access to actual medical researchers that have guided me in my "hypothetical replication" of existing research in the antidepressant efficacy of ketamine as well as helping me double check the infusion settings and monitoring me the first couple of times.
Another thing I would like to stress is that I am an individual who have suffered several decades from severe psychological illnesses meaning that I have tried almost all conventional medical treatments. I am not a teenager with a broken hard following my first break up. I am as close to suicidal as you get leaving me willing to attempt the more controversial - and thus dangerous - treatment methods. It is my hope that - within the next 5-10 years - scientific research in now controversial treatment methods will make huge leaps forward resulting in a number of professionals being allowed and being willingly to treat depression with more than the medicine available today which in my opinoin works no better than placebo.

Just 3g of red thai kratom. I think I'm going to have to order another batch of red thai even though I still have about 200g of green malay left, this thai batch is just too good.

YEP.

:)

Barley though. They guy goes.. "Hmm.. those lines for marijuana and amphetamines are kind of feint.. Have you been using?"

Lol.

Gottem.

YEP.

:)

Barley though. They guy goes.. "Hmm.. those lines for marijuana and amphetamines are kind of feint.. Have you been using?"

Lol.

Gottem.

Woohoo congratz buddy.

He must be a moron or attempting to trick you because faint lines are still lines, I read that the appearance of the line means nothing. Since I've had to prove that lol.

Google told me so it must be true.

Word, i'll back pocket that one.

Yeah as soon as i said i hadn't been using he's like, "alright, dump out the piss and get out".

That weasel!

Status
Not open for further replies.