• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been drinking Crown since 11 A.M. Had my last drink around 6.. Still got D-Amp coursing through my body, first time trying a recreational dose of Gabapentin, 1.8g down the hatch (Goddamn, this shit has one nasty fucking taste..) and 1mg SL Lorazepam. Right before I left my madres, she told me she found 'these' when she was cleaning the room I stayed in probably around a year ago, and opened her palm.. To my excitement, she was holding what I told her to be "Well, that one is 1mg Alprazolam, and oh shit! The other is Oxazepam!" I proceeded to happily take those out of her palm, and into my pocket. What a Lucifermas, I find 42 300mg Gabapentin, and get handed a football + Oxazepam by my mom. Though 30mg likely won't do a damn thing, I'm excited regardless, one of my favorite BZD's for sure, though at high doses ;). About to add 300mg more to the mix, drink some RRGFJ, then take 1mg Alpraz, 1mg Loraz, 30mg Oxaz, washed down with a very potent Indica edible. Hope my broj's had bomb ass days, too!

smoked up quite a lot. feeling O.K

feeling good - this 3 day comedown/hangover is crazy. 90% over though. bit of wake up call

3 days?! That must have been quite a bender to crash for 72hr's, what was involved? Secondly, why didn't I get a taste? =/

Still drinking - started 4pm on Wednesday and haven't stopped yet.
Benzos + EPH is making a mediocre substitute for a true 'White Christmas'.

Fuck it, it's 'Boxing Day', so that's an excuse for painkillers, right?
'Boxing Day... painkillers...' geddit?

*Coat grabbed*

a lot of dope a lot of oxy rxd dose of benzos a lot of pot.

When I say a lot I mean 400 mgs +.

I never realised pot came in milligrams! Probably does more with the benzos & opiates (which you shouldn't mix).

Today is depressingly similar to yesterday, was tempted to get a bit psychedelic, but I ended up on a little bit of eph (I spilled some, needed cleaning up...), some 5-meo-dalt, caffeine & weed, again. No booze today despite it being christmas.

The 'Plenty' did me yesterday, just off about 0.6g weed in one load (after a couple of grams in my other vape that night), slept well.

Still tempted to have a little bk-2c-b, it's been a while & an all-nighter shouldn't be a problem, but it takes a while to come on & I wouldn't come down until mid-afternoon tomorrow.

Last edited:
3 days?! That must have been quite a bender to crash for 72hr's, what was involved? Secondly, why didn't I get a taste? =/

MXE plus EPH(Ephedrine) for two nights in a row. It was from the EHP - did way too much. So euphoric though.
and also the MXE helped throughout, but it had potentate the EHP but 'bout 3 x Lol.

It was hard, worse than any comedown i've experienced, everyone i know loves EPH, not the comedown though. it's pretty twisted. i had no benzos this time but i got sleep. and also more sleep from ambien (i think it was) after taking it a 2nd time. felt pretty good.

i didn't crash for the full 72 hours. i still had to go owt for xmass

lmao we tried 2call,you didn't answer :p

I'm surprised you found Ephedrine that recreational - to me it just felt like a caffeine OD with all of Amphet's negatives. Very anxiogenic, and thermogenic, too.

not sure what type of Ephedrine it is. not pharmaceutical made though, but it was very recreational/euphoric in everyone's exp

155g walmart poppy seeds made into tea with 10x8mg otc codeine pills added and some tang mix since i dont have lemon juice.
2,3,4?mg etizolam
25mg dph (took too much to fight the itchiness this morning and got some auditory halucinations.

Made tea with 465g seeds last night and had nice mild but noticeable euphoria still going till around 6pm this evening.

couple oxy 30s deep and still not feeling the slightest bit high :( thought i would feel something with all this wine and egg nog but absolutely nada so I'm in the same boat as you topham

couple oxy 30s deep and still not feeling the slightest bit high :( thought i would feel something with all this wine and egg nog but absolutely nada so I'm in the same boat as you topham

3x5mg percs and im fucking good for 2-3 hours, moderation is key! I'm not a daily user though like once every 6 months.

I just made a weed hot chocolate, should do the trick along with my vaporizer. If not, there's the Plenty...

Seems as if fortune was on ykm's side today. Closing out my night with 2mg more xanax, a dark wheat ale, and numerous bong rips of Girl Scout Cookies. ;)

Goodnight brethren and lady-brethren.

Gotta make it upstairs to bed before I fall asleep some wheres in between.

Still partying with family, stupid faded... Any US MMJ patients smoke Kurupt's Moon Rocks yet? (West coast rapper Kurupt). Just burned through an eighth of that. Apparently they dip top shelf girlscout cookies in hash oil, then dip it in kief right after, shits stupid potent... like over 51% THC. Anyways, then my brother brought 12 brownies with .5g of dank Platinum Bubba in each, ate about 2 of those... Then split a quarter of shrooms between 3 of my brothers and my uncle.... good times %) Happy holidays DC <3.

In case your wondering wtf these "moon rocks" are:
NSFW:
large_140929_F_19597_Kurupts_Moon_Rock.jpg

^^ Damn that's crystally bud CK... does look mad potent and tasty! 8o Send us some, been ages since i've smoked high grade bro ;)

I just woke up aprox 7am after a couple of hours sleep, dropped 15mg 3,4-CTMP and am sublingualing 40mg IR Ritalin atm, which is starting to kick in nicely! :D

was a great time with fam and gf the past two days but lookin forwards to going home in a few hours... maybe do some more trippin' and sex, niiiice haha %), or get some deffo needed rest and sleep posibly first... %)

looks good. good bud. looks like it's been dumped in keif. had a party then left. might roll up A jay

doing lines ~about 150mg ~ of bk-mdma
nice but not as sedating and intense as mdma. Yeah i know snorting this all is not the best RoA but w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.