• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worddd I think I'm definitely gonna go with the etizzz. Gonna get some MXE too I think. I'm super stoked to try these out. I plan to place my order Friday. Hopefully I'll get them sometime next week. =D

I'm probably getting them from the same source as ellisdee25, but we'll never know for sure. ;)

Pretty fucking lit.. Got my pops to take a few dabs(Both our first time doing dabs), then I took a few.. Ate 70mg Meclonaz after the smoke out, then 40-50mg Diclazepam, 30-40mg Flubromazepam, 4mg Lorazepam, and a bump'o'kay. About to dip into some delicious Crown Royal and play NBA 2K15. If anyone plays, shoot me a PM so I can do work with the Rockets / Cavs. Kevin love is OP as fuck.. :D

I'm on my level fa sho and it's hitting the spot.
Just smoked a couple bowls of some very dank OG Kush, smoking on camel turkish royal atm.
.40gs of smoke killa Tar heroin
7mgs of Alprazolam
20mgs of Hydrocodone
150mgs of Doxylamine
100mgs of DPH
Caffeine

Worddd I think I'm definitely gonna go with the etizzz. Gonna get some MXE too I think. I'm super stoked to try these out. I plan to place my order Friday. Hopefully I'll get them sometime next week. =D

I'm probably getting them from the same source as ellisdee25, but we'll never know for sure. ;)

Dude do it just get PG first lolol. And as for mxe, get it as well lol. It's the bees knees

Seriously might have the WORST fucking luck.. Thankfully I did all the kay and Meclonaz.. Then I literally spilt all my Flubromaz + Diclazepam on the carpet. Fuck it, time to order moar.

5fth day i miss my subotex treatment so snorted a gram of H so far and popped a flunitrazepam pill(believe its called Rohypnol is US),preety standard day so far..

I have a pretty nice kinda sedating but still kinda of a energetic buzz, feeling pretty euphoric to. Just smoked a pipe bowl of some very dank Pinapple Kush cannabis.
Great day so far.

I'm pretty ripped haha
.25gs of Tar Heroin (smoked)
7mgs of Alprazolam
Pineapple Kush cannabis
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)
Caffeine (redbull)

I love drugs!

4mg ativan as prescribed
feels good after two weeks of 1mg

might just chillax. kinda want to watch a movie. thanksgiving break wasup.

Ykm: no balloon over a vacuum hose trick? Ive never done it but heard it works or somethin...

4mg ativan as prescribed
feels good after two weeks of 1mg

might just chillax. kinda want to watch a movie. thanksgiving break wasup.

Mmm large benzo dose and movie sounds mighty comfy.

I cant get high for two more days, but im hoping for a half ounce of weed to come my way this weekend, theres a good chance of it. As well as some beer from a cross country booze trade my friend did.

took some xanax and drank a bunch of liquor last night, just smokin a bunch of weed today.

yesterday I shot about a gram of good heroin.

while I smoked 60 of crack

then 20 mg dillaudid in three shots in mixed into 3ccs water. consecutively after one another

then off to the clinic to get my 90 mg methadone

then about 80 rock of crack and some bowls of green

still pretty tired but smoking bowls and esting good food right now... took my dose of 90mg done' as well today.

Well I'm pretty much wrecked haha, let's see here what did I ingest tonight. Woke up feelin fuzzy from the etiz , got work at noon, what to do. "Lightbulb" drive to my buddy's and do a bump of meth that was sold to him as Molly , problem solved. So now I'm feelin spun and benzod, perfect. Work was a breeze , cracking jokes , already time to clock out . Cool. Munched more etiz and sublingual some mxe, watching shit tv with one eye closed, girls ptfo on mxe wine etiz. Today was a good day

Woke up still pretty high time to smoke more buds.

Ykm420: that's fucked up man,
sounded fairly nice till yer dope hit the floor,

Sirtopham: about half way threw a half o, hope the weed comes threw defo post the liquor you snag.

SkagKush: another sweet combo on your part
sure hope you shot those crack rocks dawg..
don't know how you run in your clinic after all that I'd be sweating an shit

Just sqeezed my 420 am bowl in on the edit

Word man will do. I'm about to have a glass of wine cause I just got off work and I'm prettyy stressed about random bs I don't have business being stressed about. Its good I live in the sticks cause I'd have prolly oded five times over if I had proper connects for hard shit right now

Fuckin holidays, I gotta work tonight and all I want to do is eat bennies, drink, smoke, and get right fucked :)

yesterday I shot about a gram of good heroin.

while I smoked 60 of crack

then 20 mg dillaudid in three shots in mixed into 3ccs water. consecutively after one another

then off to the clinic to get my 90 mg methadone

then about 80 rock of crack and some bowls of green

still pretty tired but smoking bowls and esting good food right now... took my dose of 90mg done' as well today.

u sound like you take your druggery seriously.

usual 80 mgs oxy. but reading these posts kinda makes me wanna ride the H train. ive paid my street debts so now I have a fresh line of credit for good #4 buy in 2 gram sections from a supplier not dealer/middleman.

Ugh, still pretty bummed on spilling my shit.. Had maybe 10mg Diclazepam, 1mg Lorazepam, ate like mad, then took 60mg Dexedrine. Now it's time for hometwerk and NBA 2K15.

Status
Not open for further replies.