Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. How does one 'end up with a puppy'? =D

What breed is he/she?

I was at a local cannabis event and he was just handed off to the girls at the booth next us.... super random. They couldn't keep him so I agreed. I can't keep him forever though so I'm currently looking for a home.

Not sure. Nor how old he is. Best guesses though are Terrier/Chihuahua of some kind, and 8-12 weeks old. He's TINY. Like about as big as my foot. Got all the front teeth though and eats dry food fine, so he's probably just a very small dog.

ot: dope and dabs. sick today (real sick, some kind of cold, or just bad sinus congestion)

just washed down three of those airport bottles of rum with some mountain dew.

Feeling pretty goodish.

Finally got a good buzz goin from this crystal.. after plugging 0.8g :> SO MUCH BETTER THAN SMOKING!! the comeup with this amount was pretty heavy, amazing... relatable VVV
65477769.jpg

Last edited:
2mg lorazepam SL
15mg oxycodone oral
900mg gabapentin

In the detox ward at the hospital for a heroin/benzo taper... I wanna die honestly

2mg lorazepam SL
15mg oxycodone oral
900mg gabapentin

In the detox ward at the hospital for a heroin/benzo taper... I wanna die honestly

sorry to hear man, my day will come there too, prob sooner rather than later at the rate this shoulder is buggin me and theyll want my oxy dose down for an op. 15 mgs lol - man thats farting against thunder for most junkters....

ot nodding fuckd up off dope shot. using 30g long tip rigs. a local brand like slightly over 1 usd for 10 rig pack(no excuse for reusing sharps here!) and they better than BD if you ask me. with BD you often get one with a stiff plunger.

+2 mgs loprazolam

Unfortunately, I've had to detox from heroin more times than I'd like to remember, that's for sure. It gets the point of suicide seeming blissfull. It's gotten worse on me in terms of kicking the habit, the MAJORITY of dope around my city (Dayton "Gem City") is heartily cut with fentanyl and/or fent-analogues. Wish I had a nice shot of yellowish-beige fentadope.

Insufflated 15mg oxy + 2mg lorazepam SL + 600mg gabapentin + 100mg d-methamp plugged for boredom/my ADHD, as well as to hold me off until I get my midnight dose of oxy and ativan.

Last edited:
feel like crap, having some beer and weed before bed.

this month has been hell so far.

I heard that, this month has been total shit...

Still in the hospital: 15mg oxy oral + 2mg lorazepam sub'd + nicotine + 600mg gabapentin

I need some liquor up in this bitch or some s-ket

well sir, I feel like a big slice of butter melting over a big ol' pile of flapjacks.

I feel like 4 grams of dopaminergic stimulant, a gram of deschloroketamine, 25mg of clonazolam and a bottle of GBL have disappeared very quickly. That high I guess =D

120mg d-methamphetamine plugged + few shots of Jack + nicotine + 900mg gabapentin

Lol the nurse at this detox hospital took my BP and it was fucking through the roof 98/104 or something, they thought it was from WD's (pshhh it's crystal)

hyh you're ridiculous dude lol all that shit in the hospital... are they giving you any of it or all self-serve?

I'm just chilling and resting off this sinus infection, I feel like snorting dope might not be helping...
also dabs...some of this shatter turned to sugar so I have to smoke it quick

I'll admit I'm a little drunk off of a half-bottle of wine as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.