• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing 5g Maeng Da Kratom - mixed with vodka, lemon juice, sugar and hot water - yummy! :p

Damn, I can't even get OC anymore! They stopped prescribing them in TN. Don't know where u r but u could make a fortune here bro

80 mg (four 20 mg doses spread out) 4f-mph
Two oppigård amarillo spring, abv 6 %
Half a bottle of red wine
0,5 mg flunitrazepam

So focused yet numb.

Added 30 mg 4f-mph, 30 mg diazepam, 0,5 mg flunitrazepam, a fat joint (0,8 grams of hash; stims + bensos + tolerance = kinda mellow -- and this hash is potent. Feeling fresh though, although the hash and flunitrazepam are making my eyelids heavy, implicitly effectuating a high in which i can apply hyperfocus without any peripheral annoyance and, cos of the hash, not just understand but feel

Have you done it where you got the proper effects? I dont IV but curious.

Any speed you shoot that doesn't make you feel like completely amazing w/ sky-high euphoria is crap, IMO (at least the 1st initial shot)

Although we hicks here in 'murika are spoiled with all of our dirt-cheap "ice", as our friends in Australia seem fond of calling it.

Benzodiazepines suck recreationally IMO. Never even had one that I've found to be "recreational". When I think "recreation" I think of opiates, strong stimulants, high-grade cannabis etc. Definitely not tranquilizers, which in my opinion are only useful (from a recreational drug user's perspective) for panic attacks and come-downs.

I find z-drugs to be mildly recreational, OTOH

As you can understand, I'm subconsciously inclined towards GABAergics despite opioids (codeine ATM) being my DOC. I agree that benzos aren't that recreational when you compare them to opis (haven't tried hard stims, and not planning on; and cannabis has always been a letdown for me) - the times I tried using bromazepam on its own to get some recreation, it failed miserably.

People (such as me) do find phenibut somewhat recreational, and despite the fact that nifoxipam (allegedly) acts on a different subtype of GABAR (GABA-A vs GABA-B for phenibut), I actually found it fairly recreational similar to phenibut. I enjoy strong muscle relaxation, anxiolysis, general sedation, and loss of inhibition (and the desire to talk to people in a nice way - usually I'm quite the cynical jerk, as can be seen from my BL posts). Nifoxipam seems to be like a very clean phenibut (no side-effects), and many-fold stronger in its effects, obviously. The duration, despite the online info on it (10-70 h duration, 40-120 min onset), IME the duration of action is 5-8 hours tops and onset 20-30 min, and the medium-strong dose for me is 3-6 mg (as opposed to 1-2 mg from the same source) - and I hadn't taken benzos for over a year, and have never been physically dependent on them. Maybe my heavy alcohol use resulted in persistent heavy GABAergic tolerance? But I haven't drunk properly in a year too. But anyway, IME it's a great drug as far as benzos go - I hate long duration, long onset, and long elimination (a la diazepam).

I have only done zopiclone from the Z-drugs. I have the option to go for zolpidem, but from what I've read it has too many "psychedelic" side-effects, and results in very strange thoughts as you said. Zopiclone only gives me a very-very strong benzo intoxication (oh the stuff I've done on it, on par with alcohol), and some visuals on higher doses, but nothing really out of the ordinary considering the doses to be honest (up to 50 mg at a time). But it certainly is recreational on its own as well, even more so than nifoxipam IME.

Anyway, OT: 800 mg codeine (70 h break since last dose, so low tolerance), about 5 mg nifoxipam. Came to love this combo, but trying to limit my nifoxipam usage, because the last thing I want is an opioid and benzo dependence. The low price of nifoxipam is definitely a teaser though. Feeling nice.

PS, despite the wall of text, no I'm not on amphetamines before anyone asks :)

Those benzos sound fairly intriguing, I only have experience with clonazepam and alprazolam. I would much rather have something more towards the middle of that spectrum. I take it you're prescribed? If you don't mind me asking.

Me, nifoxipam? Nah, it's a research chemical. Zopiclone, on the other hand, is usually prescribed for insomnia around here.

nodidng on oxycodone and loprazolam and 100% sativa weed (swazi gold). you can imagine how much oxy it took for a jigger with my tolerancre to, it was over 500 mgs. the nod is so sweat with oxy when you take enough into get into that sweet zone.

it's a lot less dicapitating than H too. You can control the nod, with dope the nod is compulsory sooner ot later.

ot: very high, nodding some next level shit

As you can understand, I'm subconsciously inclined towards GABAergics despite opioids (codeine ATM) being my DOC. I agree that benzos aren't that recreational when you compare them to opis (haven't tried hard stims, and not planning on; and cannabis has always been a letdown for me) - the times I tried using bromazepam on its own to get some recreation, it failed miserably.

People (such as me) do find phenibut somewhat recreational, and despite the fact that nifoxipam (allegedly) acts on a different subtype of GABAR (GABA-A vs GABA-B for phenibut), I actually found it fairly recreational similar to phenibut. I enjoy strong muscle relaxation, anxiolysis, general sedation, and loss of inhibition (and the desire to talk to people in a nice way - usually I'm quite the cynical jerk, as can be seen from my BL posts). Nifoxipam seems to be like a very clean phenibut (no side-effects), and many-fold stronger in its effects, obviously. The duration, despite the online info on it (10-70 h duration, 40-120 min onset), IME the duration of action is 5-8 hours tops and onset 20-30 min, and the medium-strong dose for me is 3-6 mg (as opposed to 1-2 mg from the same source) - and I hadn't taken benzos for over a year, and have never been physically dependent on them. Maybe my heavy alcohol use resulted in persistent heavy GABAergic tolerance? But I haven't drunk properly in a year too. But anyway, IME it's a great drug as far as benzos go - I hate long duration, long onset, and long elimination (a la diazepam).

I have a certain appreciation for GABA-ergics, I suppose. They are very useful drugs, I'll definitely say that for them. Invaluable when it comes to hard stimulant or psychedelic hallucinogen comedowns (although I'm someone who can come down from either of the aforementioned drug classes and it doesn't seem to be as big a deal for me as it is for some other users...but if I have a benzodiazepine tablet on hand I will take it, without hesitation). They're useful for anxiety too, although nowadays if I take one for anxiety it'll help for a while, but in the follow days my anxiety will come back and it'll be worse (which makes me tempted to take more benzodiazepines but I resist that temptation for good reason). Although I haven't taken it in a long time, I remember having fond hazy memories of clonazepam, that was always my favorite of the bunch.

I also once had a supply of 2.5 mg lorazepam tablets, which were imported from Europe I believe, as I've never seen 2.5 mgs as a dosage for Ativan tablets here in the states, but I remember those being pretty good as anxiolytics. They were relatively large, light-blue bisected tablets as I recall. I remember driving down a steep, winding icy road in interior Alaska once (in a mission to pick up some drugs, as it so happened!), during a blizzard with practically white-out conditions, after taking half of one of those tablets and thinking "hmm! these conditions are extremely treacherous and there's a substantial chance that I could lose control of this motor vehicle and die in a terrible car accident! Good thing I'm on Ativan or I'd be worried right now!"

So I guess I view them more as practical drugs. Phenibut is an interesting drug IMO but I never got anything from it. I guess some people just don't really respond to it...? But some people definitely enjoy it quite a bit...withdrawals from it sound scary, though.

I have only done zopiclone from the Z-drugs. I have the option to go for zolpidem, but from what I've read it has too many "psychedelic" side-effects, and results in very strange thoughts as you said. Zopiclone only gives me a very-very strong benzo intoxication (oh the stuff I've done on it, on par with alcohol), and some visuals on higher doses, but nothing really out of the ordinary considering the doses to be honest (up to 50 mg at a time). But it certainly is recreational on its own as well, even more so than nifoxipam IME.

Anyway, OT: 800 mg codeine (70 h break since last dose, so low tolerance), about 5 mg nifoxipam. Came to love this combo, but trying to limit my nifoxipam usage, because the last thing I want is an opioid and benzo dependence. The low price of nifoxipam is definitely a teaser though. Feeling nice.

PS, despite the wall of text, no I'm not on amphetamines before anyone asks :)

Yeah zolpidem is a pretty good drug. It's a drug that "grew on me" as time went on...actually didn't really have that high of an opinion of it when I initially started taking it. But nowadays it's actually perhaps one of my favorite substances...I don't know how many hundreds of tablets I've taken of that stuff, but its been a lot. Never "abused it", though...only ever took therapeutic dosages. Haven't taken it in several weeks, either...I'm trying to quit taking it, actually. Already been taking it for a couple years and I think it's time to stop.

The effects of z-drugs, or at least the only one I've taken, are definitely somewhat enjoyable IMO.

sipping beer. doing a one day alcohol taper. i have way too much fun with the bottle, sadly.

will smoke later. need to go to the food store tonight too goddamnit.

OT: the last few weeks it's been 1) coffee when I wake up in the morning; 2) a spoonful of Maeng Da kratom around 12 or 1 PM for an added little energy boost to power through the second half of the workday (this stuff is great, I love kratom), and 3) some nice high-grade cannabis at nighttime after work.

It's a good routine :)

-120 mgs Adderall IR throughout the day after a nice few days tolerance break...crazy how the withdrawal doesn't hit you until around the 36 hour mark..
-1mg of Clonazepam and will follow with 2mg tonight
-Super Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue #4 are the flavors of the night.

What is "super blue dream" and how is it different from regular blue dream?

probably mixed with a strain with super in the name. with legal weed comes fucked up names for everything lol. regular blue dream is dank af. how is legal weed up in ak? any good matanooska thunderfuck?

I just downed 900mg of DXM, consecutively. I'm waiting for it to kick in. I'll have to post back when it does. It's been a long, long while since I've gone down this road...

OT: the last few weeks it's been 1) coffee when I wake up in the morning; 2) a spoonful of Maeng Da kratom around 12 or 1 PM for an added little energy boost to power through the second half of the workday (this stuff is great, I love kratom), and 3) some nice high-grade cannabis at nighttime after work.

It's a good routine :)

I love kratom as well. I'm so bummed out that it got banned a few years ago for no good reason. There wasn't even anyone using it here. Estonia is fucked up when it comes to drug laws, it seems like they just play roulette and whichever drug comes on, they ban it. Most RC cannabinoids are banned, while a lot of benzos aren't, some opioids aren't. Out of ergoline psychedelics, only LSD is banned (and I'm not joking, LSA, LSZ, ALD-52, AL-LAD and company are all quasi-legal).

If you don't mind providing a more in-depth description, what exactly makes Z-drugs (zolpidem for you mainly I suppose) recreational?

OT: 800 mg codeine, 10 mg nifoxipam, drinking strong green tea and other herbal teas. Love them teas.

Ate some morphine, took 10mg diazepam and I'm smoking on some nice herb.

/edit: More morphine, totalling about 300mg now. Added 12mg bromazepam as well and a lot more weed. Currently smoking some 'OG Cheese', and after this I'll roll me an 'Amnesia Haze' spliff. =D Too bad I ran out of hash earlier today. I like switching it up when I have both. But the lovely selection of awesome weed strains will suffice, no doubt! ;)

I'm pretty noddy and quite relaxed which is nice. I'm really constipated though lol, no morphine tomorrow until I had a BM (sorry if TMI, hehe).
The nod is pretty 'controllable' though, meaning I can snap out of it by just standing up, useful incase something comes up and I gotta do something I wasn't expecting. If I'm laying down I will inevitably nod off, especially while smoking weed. I <3 smoking weed while on this drug combo. I love it with any opiate really, but it really makes morphine shine IMO. =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.