How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very hi.
Countless bongs of sativa.
40 mg clobazam
400 mgs oxycodone
2 mg loprazolam
Feels incredibly noddy. If I close my eyes longer than a blink, I nod out, period.

+240 mgs of foxycontin + bong and 10 mg clobasam. Feeling vvvgood : happy, glad, sunshine in a bag and that jazz!

Did you find the opium right after making the tea? Maybe I should perform my own PST rain dance.

Right now I'm stoned and contemplating the day's order of events.

Yessir, my friend actually makes opium, and I can get it for free whenever i want, but whenever I make PST is when I end up getting the opium, cause then I have the long lasting oral morphine buzz to compliment the smoked opium. What I really love is having an edible, PST, and then smoking lots of weed and opium for the whole buzz. Bliss.

Really friggin stoned off one of my favorite strains, Hindu Kush.
Smokin down with a few buddys, relaxing, having a decent day.

I ate a weed firecracker like an hour ago and believe me, I'm feeling it.

I ate a weed firecracker like an hour ago and believe me, I'm feeling it.

I could never make firecrackers that got me high. I think I just suck at making edibles though.

OT: Popped 25mg D-amp. Gonna chew on some Alprazolam on the peak and comedown. (I have low amphetamine tolerance, so I should be feeling nice in a 1/2 hour or so.)

edit: A Camel Crush Menthol on this combo should have me floating in the clouds :)

Just bought a gram and a half of Sour Diesel 3/4 melt hash, smoked 3 bowls of it over some Green Crack nug, and rolled a fat spliff with a log of hash in the center. I'm pretty damn stewned.

^that sounds delicious.

I'm high on oxy and soma, about to take more dabs. Paris OG maybe? Tastes delicious, one of my favorites.

Adderall, weed, and some sub.

I really like the herb I got now, too bad I couldn't pick up more. Also disappointed that I missed out on being able to grab some benzos today. I feel good now though, 84 hours since last heroin-ation.

^ that's awesome Carl, keep it up!

I just awoke from a long nap induced by weed. Time for more weed, beer, and ,bebop. Only drinking 4 beers today. Had 7 on Monday and decreasing through the week.

Nah, the TV show cowboy bebop. This is at least the third time I've gone through it, but the first time without subtitles (it is dubbed). This has let me focus more on and appreciate the little details in the artwork. Watched 20 episodes/26 in the past few days... Really I can't find a flaw in the show.

Nearly time to bed, but benzo and chronic first.

Had my 100mg of methadone this morning. Stupidly ate 26mg of clonazepam! And it didn't affect me like 8mg did the other day. Benzos are funny drugs! Oh I almost forgot I had a point of ok heroin.

Just then IV'd 100mg of great crystal meth and smoked quite a bit too & prepared the small amount of pot I smoke daily. It's shower time now & I'm off to see my partner for the night :) it sucks though coz the benzos/methadone & heroin make it hard enough to get it up & as a 23yr old on methadone I feel like I'm missing out so I use meth for sex but now I'm getting 'crystal dick' which is fucked! Hopefully coz I haven't used in a few that won't be a problem lol

I should have had 6mg of clonazepam today and saved the rest for this meth coz 2mg helps with anxiety & im a bit anxious now(pot induced!). But a few more mg the next day and I'm much nicer to people lol I almost do it for them coz meth makes me nasty! Think the buds will be saved awhile coz I have to sit on a bus for half an hour and I'll drive myself crazy. Think I'll just cruise BL.

Last edited:
Had my 100mg of methadone this morning. Stupidly ate 26mg of clonazepam! And it didn't affect me like 8mg did the other day. Benzos are funny drugs! Oh I almost forgot I had a point of ok heroin.

Just then IV'd 100mg of great crystal meth and smoked quite a bit too & prepared the small amount of pot I smoke daily. It's shower time now & I'm off to see my partner for the night :) it sucks though coz the benzos/methadone & heroin make it hard enough to get it up & as a 23yr old on methadone I feel like I'm missing out so I use meth for sex but now I'm getting 'crystal dick' which is fucked! Hopefully coz I haven't used in a few that won't be a problem lol

I should have had 6mg of clonazepam today and saved the rest for this meth coz 2mg helps with anxiety & im a bit anxious now(pot induced!). But a few more mg the next day and I'm much nicer to people lol I almost do it for them coz meth makes me nasty! Think the buds will be saved awhile coz I have to sit on a bus for half an hour and I'll drive myself crazy. Think I'll just cruise BL.

Damn dude I didn't realize you were so young. Probably cause I remember you posting years ago.

Looking at yours and my join dates I cannot believe we've been on this site for more than 9 years now. That's a long time

Only time I had trouble getting it up was being high on dope and coke. In between switching positions I lost it and couldn't get it back. My girlfriend at the time had no idea I was on any drugs, so I was like, "Uhhh, I'm really tired." She took it personally and was kind of upset. I guess she thought she couldn't keep me excited or something? Not my finest moment, but dope, coke, and sex is still better than most of my days.

Feelin good on this weed that I really like. Also took my morning dose of sub, today down to somewhere between 1 and 1.5mg, and 10mg Adderall to not be dead ass. Went running last night and am super sore now

Last edited:
^ SUb, gross! Enjoy ur toothpaste flavoured shite.

700 mgs oxy today
60 mg clobazam
and drugs I'm prob forgetting like alprazolam, oxazepam and copius amounts of mariujuanna.

Payce!

just weed and cigs, lol

I used to go hard in da paint errday now I'm just a pothead.

Buprenorphine
Finally snuck away from work to smoke some shatter fuck its busy today running around like a chicken with its head off but calming down slowly as I type this.

Now for some noodlebox now that I got the munchies:D

Status
Not open for further replies.