• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least if I get kidnapped and someone tries to kill me by giving me a fatal overdose shot of heroin, they'll have to use quite a bit of heroin. Take that kidnappers!

lol that made me chuckle

although, that would be a pretty good way to kill someone. It would sure be hard as fuck to prove they didn't do it to themselves..

Insufflated 103mg MXE. Smoked 3.5mg JWH-019. My body feels blended into the bed.

Gonna insufflate some more MXE andsdmoke moere JWH-019

Insufflated 48mg more, I mayh leave my body

This is weird. I snell like Ifeel like am I mqade out of burning rubber?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ithink Imgoing to find out what happens when you die

The light is shining down through forever now

Sorry for posting lotsof crap

Iamonabedin a house in a neigbhorhood on a blcok in the NW part of a mid size town in thr middle of a county in the northeastern part of the eastern most state that shares a border with Mexico and also Oklahoma in a coubntry in the northern hemisphere of a planet in a solar system in a spiral arm of a spiral galaxy in a cluster of galaxies in a cluster of clusters in the universe in a multiverse of multiverses. Why is nearly all of North America in a drought? It neverrains or snows any more and I like rain, snow, and thunderstorms. Fuck the sun! And it never stays cold more than a day or two but it is hot all year. I like temps to stay in the -5 to 80 F. Colder is more tolerable than hotter to me, I can't stand the heat. I keep myh room at 64deg F and it seems warm and pleasant. But most of November was in the 70s and even 80s and so far December has been mostly 58-80F where I live, more too warm days than too cool/cold days. I hate the weather. It never does what I want it to do. It hasonly rained about an inch since October. 0.39 inches in November and .02 for December so far. It's so dismal and gloomy to me. The temps are going to be 63-73 next few days and then upper 50s(Lows30-38 )(slightly above normal for my locale). Maybe a chance of thunderstorms for Christmas. Hopefully severe so I can chase. There was no winter last year. Maybe 10 nights with temps belowfrewzing. Mostly 60s-80s through winter with only a few cold days early. I hope the weather improves. It's so depressing.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mf0lvaPOFh1rb6fp8o1_400.gif

^
Awesome!

Wow, more MXE!
Sorry
Posting more shit.

Like anyone gives a fuck about what I think about the weather. (I am a storm chaser and amateur meteorologist, so I have an interest in weather and global warming/climate change.) It almost seems like we could be approaching a point of no return and disaster is imminent/already occurring. I think the next few years will be interesting, in a very depressing way. I think this Earth is headed for hell and I am like a ballistic object without any control or ability to slow down the coming crash.

Last edited:
I'm pretty fucking stoned and happy no doubt. I extracted some propylhexadrine from a Benzedrex inhaler earlier and the plugged it which made me rather speedy for four and a half hours, and I then shot two bags a few minutes ago as the stimulant was waning, and I got a really great rush from the dope. Now I'm just sitting here in my apartment, enjoying the heroin and my girlfriend.

Life before the crash will be more exciting and interesting, the crash will be shocking, thedeceleration will be a stretched out time slowing horror show and a never ending bloodydark abyss at the end of the bell curve

Feel really weird.

Doctor prescribed me two Adderall a day (just in case I need more) and as I was coming down from the first one, I took another.

It's like I'm motivated and lucid like I was after the first one, but with the physical feeling of a comedown still. That's not good...I mean it's still functional but not enjoyable at all. Gonna take some Kratom and get a hot shower.

By the way, the comedown experience for me has been entirely chills and a slight headache as well as a tired feeling. To anyone who takes Adderall, is this pretty routine?

Last edited:
50mg oxycodone - 5 OP 10s. Still hoping to acquire some oxymorphone for the first time later today.
+2 bubbler bowls of blue dream from the club

I love when good drug karma comes back around. Gave homie a line of some fire crystal and $5 to get home a few weeks back. So he called me when he got the OPs and gave me a ridiculous deal. So today is my Christmas present to myself. ;)

Feel really weird.

Doctor prescribed me two Adderall a day (just in case I need more) and as I was coming down from the first one, I took another.

It's like I'm motivated and lucid like I was after the first one, but with the physical feeling of a comedown still. That's not good...I mean it's still functional but not enjoyable at all. Gonna take some Kratom and get a hot shower.

By the way, the comedown experience for me has been entirely chills and a slight headache as well as a tired feeling. To anyone who takes Adderall, is this pretty routine?
Yes. Adderall is at an all time nasty these days.

320 mgs oxycodone and 8 mgs hydromorphone + 600 mg meprobamate. Feeps good but i cant keep at this pace for a day longer. Benzo time zoon...

Yes. Adderall is at an all time nasty these days.

It's just...so fucking effective, heh.

No other drug I've taken has allowed to get this much shit done.

Anyways, I can't even feel the comedown now because I took a shitload of Kratom, so in that case I guess it's fine. Just going to have to keep my Adderall usage to a minimum if this is what happens every time afterwards.

By the way, you say "these days"...does that mean that plain old speed by itself from back in the day wasn't quite as bad?

adderall and some kush. listening to trance and I can't describe how amazing I feel right now...so euphoric i wish this could last for ever...

back to studying lol

a VERY fat 20 bag of extremely highquality heroin to get well and a fat j of some Pineapple Thai. yay ny!

Over 24 hours sober. Nothing worse than money in hand and no connect. Im going downtown to get drunk... cheers buddies.

Still feeling the lack of quality sleep from the last few days...
35 mg vyvanse and 20 mg adderall 8 hours ago. Did nothing for me.
Drinking beer/scotch and smoking blue dream all day.
2x 5/500 norcos. Hopefully I feel these at least a little bit.
Drinking a chocolate stout from Ft. Collins brewery right now. Delicious.

Relapsed today after 70 days clean from shooting dope....spent the next 6 hours puking my brains out. Totally not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.