• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have found a comfy cushion with my newest batch I've got of 3-ho-pcp. Was turned off from it at first because my first bit was all powder and seemed to bring on some shitty vibes, but this chunk of crunchy brown rocks seems to do my brain much better. I'm hoping this will lead to an improvement in my mood overall, as i've found dissociative drugs to provide alot of the analgesia I seek w/ a fluffy cloud mindset that I can't find elsewhere. They can turn on you quick, as I've learned the hard way many times. But I still find myself drawn back to them.

Smoking some bomb ass Crack right now I'm so skied. The quality has gotten ridiculously good lately my whole mouth is numb right now and I'm flying. Got a really nice half gram for a good deal, been taking hits every 5 mins but I have to chill I'm really twacked out right now. Personally I like throwing little pebbles in there and blowing out clouds, gonna get down might as well do it right.

Been working my ass off, deserved a treat :p

Oh god, now I wanna smoke hella crack I think. Just better for me to avoid but I can't help but love it.

Just having my usual large mug of breakfast blend tea 🍵
Then going to rail 120mg oxy and have a vape of guava dog
Trying out not taking any Gabapentin today but will see how that goes pain wise
Work will be the test though
Smoking a cigarette while I try and psych myself up for the day ahead
Have a good day Blue World 🌍

100mg oxy usual roa
2800 Gabapentin half at seven half just there
Vape of weed
Smoking a cigarette and having a large mug of tea 🍵

Bupre and gabapentin got me

Sink back in that fucking spine, second guessing crime
7th Ward where I snort a slug and cross the fucking line

At 8 PM last night I accidentally punched a hole in the bowl of my ice pipe and felt totally relieved it was finally all over. By 3 PM today I was watching YouTube videos on turning lightbulbs into vaporisers. By 5 PM I’d dismantled my desk lamp and was totally spun. It’s now 3 AM and I am questioning my life choices once more.I have 2 grams left.

Evening Blue World

Hsd a bad night od sleeping so i went the following just to get through the night and the day

2am - 40mg valium and 4mg alzam

6am - 40mg valium and 2mg alzam

10am - 30mg valium and 4mg alzam ( that finally made me sleep till 2pm )

15:00 - 5mg valium + 20mg oxynorm + 20mg oxycontin

And now im floating for the time being

Oh with every dose i had 50ml vodka to wash it down.

Happy Friday To ALL

At 8 PM last night I accidentally punched a hole in the bowl of my ice pipe and felt totally relieved it was finally all over. By 3 PM today I was watching YouTube videos on turning lightbulbs into vaporisers. By 5 PM I’d dismantled my desk lamp and was totally spun. It’s now 3 AM and I am questioning my life choices once more.I have 2 grams left.

I smoked the last of mine a few hours ago, it wasn't much but it did the trick... I can't get more at the moment, I'd be stoked if I had 2g left haha.
Must be hard to stop the binge when you can go get more whenever you want.

Just took 3.3g of kratom and had 75mg of pregabalin earlier.
There's a pretty strict covid lockdown here so I can't do much... I have to rely on drugs to deal with my boredom.

Not high and I’m pissed off (made a new account btw, ya know? 🤐🤠💀

gabapentin - been taking the 600mg everytime I think about it all day long now for some days.
Clonidine
Weed
Coffee

pondering Xanax

Coffee, half a cigarette, 12.5 mg edible, and some Nyquil nighttime capsules.

Just my usual pain meds this morning
100mg oxy usual roa
2400mg Gabapentin and staggering a few more as the morning progresses
Had a vape of really really good weed
And since it’s Saturday morning and I don’t have to hit the toil all day I’m going to chill out with my youngest kid and watch Saturday morning cartoons 😁
Almost forgot fantastic cup of Earl Grey tea 🍵

2mgs Buprenorphine

125mgs 4-Chloromodafinil

Vaping some Delta-8-THC, bout to walk into work and cook the rest of the day. Really have been enjoying this 4C-M and have fallen into daily use it's nice being able to drop it into high gear as I walk in.

Added 37.5 mg more edible last night, more cigarettes, 1 shot of brandy, 2 more Nyquil caps. Nothing this morning except a couple drags off a cigarette and an expresso for breakfast.

Got 450mg of Pregablin tonight, last time I took it was September 30th (75mg) so I'm assuming I won't have tolerance?

eww. my "special" asprin. and it tastes so good.
hopefully it will help,no.

Status
Not open for further replies.