• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer is like water. But I'll live.
Yeah, I get that beer kinda = water thing for sure. Benzos definitely are a much cleaner and reliable anxiolysis in my experience... some of them anyway... but, there's a thinner line between a nice functional anxiolysis and being obviously and uncontrollably altered... 20mg diazepam for me is the edge of that line, higher could get iffy. Alcohol, for a while just can't get me to the same place unless I drink almost continuously and even then I can never fully switch off an internal voice that worries about getting too messy, or is hyper aware of when that messy alcohol high starts to fade... Not that I'm not still a big fan of beer, don't get me wrong. :giggle: I've started to think recently alcohol's place as the drug of choice of Western civilisation is not entirely undeserved even if there are several other potentially better options.

Alcohol has that nasty "only one hour of effect", effect. So I catch a buzz and it flies away. And I'm still fucking ughhhhh.

I need more patience with myself. Or perhaps to get natural sleep then wake up and take alprazolam :D

Alcohol has that nasty "only one hour of effect", effect. So I catch a buzz and it flies away. And I'm still fucking ughhhhh.

I need more patience with myself. Or perhaps to get natural sleep then wake up and take alprazolam :D
if i did that, i would fall back to sleep 😁.
probably. if i was able to remember.

if i take 25mg,25cbd sublingual with a dropper would i be actually taking half of that or is it 25mg's each ?!

That's not true. It leaves your system at one unit per hour. But one pint of beer has 2 units or a large glass of wine has 3. So if you have more than one drink an hour you'll get progressively drunker. I used to drink 50-70 UK units a day (5-7 bottles of wine) so it lasted permanently for me. Actually, I sometimes went to hospital for withdrawal and blew like 2.8 on the breathalyzer :/ because FOR MY BODY that wasn't enough to stay well. So it would have taken 2+ full days for me to have no more alcohol in my system.

Been on pretty long ride smoking meth this whole weak. Drained out of dopamine and thd nap cats i take are not replenishing them. Yes, i know i need a break to get them somewhat replenished. Still going though cuz the bit of stimulation i get is better than the come down. Yet moneys running out so better face it like a champ. Put my big girl pants on and just go with it i suppose. Til than im smoking. I just woke up from a napper, hitting the pipe and jamming out to 80s new wave music. Thinking of what project ill take on or what needs to be cleaned. Also im a slave to the pipe and i think i enjoy the act of smoking than what im smoking. So i need to stop puffing on it cuz the past few times i just over do it and get extremly sleepy. I than spend a few hours fighting the need to sleep. Messed up trip. Either way..

Meth
A few ciggies here and there

😎🚬

if i did that, i would fall back to sleep 😁.
that would be the goal here, and of cousre i woke up and did nothing, not even pot and I'm feelin like shit

That's not true. It leaves your system at one unit per hour. But one pint of beer has 2 units or a large glass of wine has 3. So if you have more than one drink an hour you'll get progressively drunker. I used to drink 50-70 UK units a day (5-7 bottles of wine) so it lasted permanently for me. Actually, I sometimes went to hospital for withdrawal and blew like 2.8 on the breathalyzer :/ because FOR MY BODY that wasn't enough to stay well. So it would have taken 2+ full days for me to have no more alcohol in my system.
well yeah but I can't get more than 1-2 drinks in me per hour, I can't pound liquor

*about four beers
coupla blasts of crack
600mg gabapentin
weed more weed
5g kratom total today
440mg naproxen

bout to eat and take it to anothaleva
;)

*about four beers
coupla blasts of crack
600mg gabapentin
weed more weed
5g kratom total today
440mg naproxen

bout to eat and take it to anothaleva
;)
THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD BE, even if just for the "weed, more weed!" part, and instead, I suffer. SIGH

TWELVE hours, twelve. Maybe 13. I don't care, I couldn't take it. 1 fat dab of DISGUSTING low grade shatter (felt it). Will probably smoke pot to augment.

8(

this
is
not
happening

oh thank you LORD for putting the twisty out last night and leaving me half of it....thank you

oh yeah that...that helped. Shit doesn't feel like death anymore.

I'm doing relatively well. baked and decided just to have the one beer for now. SIGHHhhhh loneeeely. (lonely)

I don't even want more drugs

will probably smoke more weed and try to unwind. I don't really care anymore.

i don't really care anymore either ; for
like about five minutes ! !
my dabs are so good that's all i do.
lucky

i need higher quality shatter but

i have this wicked headache but probably nothing like you expeirence hylight

i just want to feel better i feel like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.