• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how hallucinogenic is MDA???

Remember that 10% of mdma is turned into mda in the body, so if you consume a decent amount of mdma, you will trip of mda.

Mda can be a very powerful hallucigenic in my opinion, and has given me massive trips such as seeing snakes with people heads on moving around then turning into people's t-shirts. I've even seen Mount Rushmore being lowered into a club before.

blue omegas, yes. up here in WI they were the best i've eaten. I remember one night on the omegas me and a friend drove to his house at like 4 in the morning... (we had come down pretty much) we started driving from his house back to another guys house and when we drove down the street I asked him, "man doesn't it look like there's people walking all on the sidewalks?" and he said, " oh you mean all those bikers that are riding on the sidewalk?" It ends up that they were just shadows of trees that were lined down the street, but seriously it looked like there were bikers all up and down the sidewalk. that's about as visual as it's gotten for me though. sorry if i rambled

Just recently i did two "stars". Those pills were really intense. I did two evolutions before, they wernt that great...but those stars were insane, they were great. I popped one and then the other at the firsts peak...and i was seeing weird stuff on those stars (i saw nothing on the Evo's). I couldn't make out anyone's face.......it looked like i was watching cops when the people's faces were all blurred. Oh and then my adventure outside was fun seeing as how i popped the stars at a cabin.....it looked so dope outside.....! I don't know it made everything look atleast a little bit weirder.

.......i have yet to see closed eye visuals :p

......hopefully you will sometime. Closed eye visuals on the comedown can be fun. I don't have any experience with psychedelics, so users of those drugs probably would laugh at the simplicity of the visuals. However, when I close my eyes during a come down it is as if I am headed at breakneck speed into a vortex and images of trees, stars and shapes fly at me and then shift to the side as they go past.

thats interesting...........I have often gone to bed after a night of E and had what I thought were dreams although I think I am sort of awake........and I seem to be like in a helicopter and flying very low over a path of green grass and trees and stuff and also was in a car in a race overtaking heaps of other cars once.

But now I am wondering if these were in fact closed eye visuals and not actual dreams.............either way I loved em.

Closed Eye Visuals are very common for me the nite of taking E and the next day. Took 2 good pills last nite and all day when I've been closing my eyes Im getting wild visuals...it's nothing like full blown hallucinations just can see really vivid images of freinds dancing and even saw Bob Marley type rasta man a minute ago smoking a joint. What's great tho if I close my eyes and imagine something and concentrate hard enough I can make it appear..it's about the only fun part of an E hangover. Sometimes you won't even notice it, it's like you've got to look out for it..even though your eyes are closed which makes no sense but anyone who get's this will know what I mean.

i get "breathing" hallucinations, ive given up mdma, mda is rare over here, so when i hear of a trippy pill i always have to roll...

has anyone ever watched windows media player with X hits the spot as your visual effect thing. that gives some fucked up visuals.

twentythree said:
You've never done enough then lmao

From what you lot are saying I dont' think ever come across MDA in that case.....