• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How does dope compare to oxy, hydro, codeine?

L

Love2nodout

I have used a variety of pharmaceutical opiates like morphine, oxy, hydrocodone, and codeine. How does dope or heroin compare to pharmaceutical opiate highs? Is it true that the effects of dope are basically like when you itch and nod on codeine, oxy, hydrocodone, or morphine and that you get a better high from the pharmaceutical grade stuff since it's not cut? When I take pharmies I wrote about I take them orally, but I have snorted pure oxy in the past when you could get it. If the high is basically the same I will just stick to the pharmaceutical stuff and avoid the dope.

Dope is 3x stonger than morphine and it depends on roa never pin alone and have a friend with naloxone if you go down that roa

dilaudid (which I used to get rx) 4-8mg CWE shot up was far better than a dope high. Dope better that oxy/hydroco/codeine. Now I can't find anything anywhere :'(

It's really going to be a matter of subjective opinion and each person's unique physiology that will ultimately cause preference for one over the other. For instance, I prefer Hydrocodone over Oxycodone, which differs from most folks. In general though, they are all only differentiated by their potency and range of effects. Heroin is often labeled king of the hill in terms of subjective approval, but it's been proven time and again that Morphine and Heroin are practically indistinguishable. People assume that Heroin became top dog of the black market Opiate trade due to its effects, when the much more likely scenario is that Acetic Anhydride was the most conveniently and prevalently available chemical available at the time.

There were a wide variety of Morphine analogs created in the late 19th and early 20th century, but in the end, an Opioid is and Opioid.

I guarantee you that if you supply a sick fiend with an equipotent dose of Hydrocodone, he's not going to be complaining about it. Going to close this, as there's really not any Harm Reduction value in threads of this nature.