• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How do you get your haircut?

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
Cut almost to the white meat on the sides, leave the right side not faded in, because of aesthetics. 1.5" on top

8029545816017731544.jpeg

Skinhead style.
I take the grading attachment off my clippers so I just have the two blades cutting my hair and that way I get it as short as possible all over my head.
The only way I can get it any shorter would be to wet shave my head after I've finished with the clippers.
I love having my hair this short as it's always tidy and takes a minute to wash and a quick rub with a towel and it's already dry.

With one of these:

01557%5B1%5D.jpg

And this:

300.jpg

In combination with this:

c26-B00030IN0G-1-l.jpg

Although I do have to say that I am a fan of your hair, Bobby.

my hair is almost down to my shoulders (im a guy)

i want to grow it to hair metal length kind of inspired by the prison inmate in the louis theroux episode (miami megajail im pretty sure), where that rocker with the hair down to his waist almost is in that relationship of convenience (i guess?) with the tranny

anyway since then he is kind of the penultimate of cool, so every 2 months i get a couple cms taken off

loving it atm, fuck the macho guy long hair h8rs, ya'll make me want to grow it more to be less like yall

my brothers a really talented hairdresser at a rlly nice salon so its always a pleasure getting a trim luckily =)

395253_10151627146919570_1822039885_n.jpg

Last edited:
With one of these:

01557%5B1%5D.jpg

Is that the brand of clippers you have? They look good... product registration on their website. Fancy! :)

I bought a pair of Wahl clippers more than ten years ago and haven't paid for a haircut since. I went through a few years where I would keep it a number 2 for work but the last few years it all about using them without any guides. I'm actually letting it grow out a bit at the moment because it's winter. Plus I'm determined to get it at long as possible before it drives me crazy by being too long.

Thank you!

I'm assuming you go full bald?
You assume correctly. Pftt, you've seen evidence of this in the plugging hole. How quickly the alcohol impairs that memory of yours.

Is that the brand of clippers you have? They look good... product registration on their website. Fancy! :)

I bought a pair of Wahl clippers more than ten years ago and haven't paid for a haircut since. I went through a few years where I would keep it a number 2 for work but the last few years it all about using them without any guides. I'm actually letting it grow out a bit at the moment because it's winter. Plus I'm determined to get it at long as possible before it drives me crazy by being too long.

No. At the moment, I just have cheap Walmart clippers, but those are the clippers I'll be buying next.

You assume correctly. Pftt, you've seen evidence of this in the plugging hole. How quickly the alcohol impairs that memory of yours.

I only remember that sexxi photo of you with a beanie on (IN JULY FFS!)

And that alien in the background photo, which I don't recall at this drunken moment.

The alien photo is the one where I am sans hair. Well, the beanie pic too, but you can't really tell in that one.

Lolz oh no you don't remember how you got your hair cut?
And it was free!
Sounds like a good time.

bob loblaw that's some hipster shit hair cut there; looks like it came straight out of the 80s

i go #4 clipper on sides and back, tapered back, blended into the top with 1.5" left on top, style as i please, usually just let it do whatever it wants. Sounds so boring and it is....just a regular every day normal guy - i'm too scared to do anything weird as i'll get made fun of by the cool kids at school.

i use the flowbee. pull out the vaccum and go at it!

no, my cousin owns a high end salon so i get my my hair cut there for free. short on the sides with a little length on the top to style. semi gay hawkin it. ^

If you're concerned about it, just strip the metadata off of them first, there are free utilities to do this I can link you to if you're the paranoid type. :sus:

Beyond that, you just run the risk someone you know makes a connection to you being on the site, but then again, for them to do that, they were here too... I wouldn't be too worried unless you have a lot to hide. Proceed at your discretion.