• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction How do you deal with travelling abroad when dependent on a controlled substance?

Oh, sorry. Wild valerian sounds cool but I don't know enough about Valerian harvesting to give you any advice. You're probably fine...but even as a guy with some experience wild harvesting I'm hesitant to give advice over the internet.

You're probably fine though. Tell you what, if you decide to go for it would you be willing to update us on the results? I wish I could get my hands on some wild valerian.
I might do so, it's an interesting idea, but I don't really like benzo/barb type highs and I don't want to poison myself for a high I don't even like :)
Maybe if I can research some more advice on how to brew it safely.

Well the trip went without hiccough, and it's been about 8 or 9 days since my last dose of xanax. It was fine. Spent most of the holiday at a beach bar sipping beer, which seemed like a good cure for any rebound anxiety. Ended up totally chilled the whole time, sleeping well and all that. Now I'm back home and back to the real world again. Interesting going through security, they pulled me aside and went through my bag. I had a load of plasters of different OTC tablets, plus one prescription medicine that my partner had packed, and they completely ignored them while going through my stuff