• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How Do You Approach Non Drug Users?

with respect. we were all non drug users at one stage and it's not like you can force them to take drugs. i just let slip that they're missing out thats all!

T_e_ss said:
with respect. we were all non drug users at one stage and it's not like you can force them to take drugs. i just let slip that they're missing out thats all!

I do too. This is how i would like to be handled.

Not all non-users are biased freaks, i quote my roommate:

" If you want to take drugs and lay on the floor like a tripping moron, then thats for you to decide"

i love him =D

i end up persuading them to trip with me. i see it as a talent of mine. you make yourself sound like a really responsible, swicthed on drug user by using lots of TLA's (three letter acronyms) and go on about 'potential for therapeutic applications' of various things and next thing you know, the dude/chick is phoning you up wanting to go tripping/pilling. virgins are the bestest to have around during a drug experience.

Arguing with the morons who throw out the lame anecdotes that consist of someone dying/going insane from drugs is truly pointless. The conversations with non users that arent brain dead go quite well.
The alcoholics really are a fucking riot. Last year I participated in a show on VH1 on MDMA. felt it ws my duty to show a responsible user lol. There were some uninvited asswipes, friend of the DJ who kept saying how wrong it was. the producer finally kicked em out for me ( i was rollin and feeling way too nice for anything confrontational) on their way out, after only drinkin for an hour or two, one of em puked. they had also busted up a styromfoam cooler in my living room, from falling on it. aparently they can't walk straight after a few beers. i had hoped they would point that out on the show...that the only dumbasses losing control of themselves were the drinkers.

I don't comment at all.

lol

I use to argue, but most people that have no intrest in drugs; have no intrest in hearing what you have to say about them. No matter how fancy you talk, or how right you are.... you just sound like the moron talking about the smacky X their buddy OD'd on.

It is is VERY difficult to talk someone out of somthing they were not talked into. Why waste your high?

Some ppl like my boss i dont want to approach on that subject. He has asked me before if I "smoked dope", i said no because he is so against it, it is terrible. The things he has said about it, like brain damage, those damn dope heads need their ass kicked, shit like that. I want to argue with him but hell no, hes my boss.

Anyone else my age (i wouldnt want to argue with older adults because they wont listen, they have their opinions glued in their minds), i would tell them, it doesnt cause brain damage(pot)! they have even taken that out of antidrug pamphlets and such!

And people have a really harsh attitude towards psychedelics. they think it twists your mind and leaves u brain dead. the first part is true sometimes but i wouldnt go as far to say they damage the brain. certainly can change the brain...

it also seems to help to actually know chemical names and what reactions they do & do not cause, i like to talk to them intellectually and responsibly

yes....I have used this too...and it works better than any argument in my experience....after taking Anatomy and Physiology I became so interested in the specifics of drug interaction with the body I did extra research and found out a whole lot of interesting info....using that info does make you sound a little less "druggy" as the non-users call us :)

just do what i do

ME: "what's that hole you put pie in?"

THEM: "you mean your pie hole..."

ME:"SHUT IT!!"

Morrison's Lament said:
The last time I had a relatively calm discussion about drugs with a non-user, she glazed over and nodded every time I presented facts, then went back to: "Yeah, but there was this guy I went to school with, he's dead now. He did drugs."

I mean, there is no way to argue with that, anecdotal experience tainted by biased propaganda is no match for complicated factual information. It's a lot easier to just go back to the commonsensical: "He's a junky trying to justify it to himself".

This EXACT scenario happened to me on Friday (yesterday). Man I didn't know what to say after he told me the story of his friend who started out wiht mj, and 'look at him now'. And yeah, he said: "yup, you're always right. No one can ever prove you wrong."

Guess i'm just a junkie trying to justify my way out fo everything .
laff.
-kb

i usually find "fuck away from me, ya fucking pussy... dont start preachin' to me or i'll break your fucking jaw" works pretty well actually...

i basically tell the offender that they shouldn't bag something they have never experienced, sometimes if im mashed enough they will see my side of the argument and i will give them a freebee half pill=D