• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do u plug a powder??

needachange

Greenlighter
Ok i know how to plug but i already crushed the oxy up, but some said for max potential cuz i dont want to get sick and want the effects to last till tommorow to plug it, how do u plug a powder, wrap it up like a parachute and do it???

If you want to plug it then mix it into a small bit of water & then use a needless syringe to squirt it up.

and make sure you don't squirt it out, try sitting down for a while.
i've never plugged anything but that seems to be responsible advice.

If you want to plug it then mix it into a small bit of water & then use a needless syringe to squirt it up.

Oh, I dont have syringes around for a good reason. Dont tempt the beast. Its been in its cage for years now im not letting it out so it can ruin my life and body. But I suppose shoving a needle up there is not wat u had in mind anyway. But wat if i mess this up and end up getting nothing. I never squirted water up there before and i dont think i would enjoy the sensation lol and wat if i do it wrong cant really see lmao and then wat lye on my stomach for a half hour lmao i dont think i can do that its just to fuckin funny.

It's called an enema. Get a 1 ml oral syringe from a pharmacy (if they don't have 1 ml get 3 ml or 5 ml). Make the powder into a solution with water. Draw it into the syringe, put it as far in as possible and squirt the solution. Then lay on your stomach for a while.

Plugging pills by just sticking them up your ass is a bad idea.

Oh, I dont have syringes around for a good reason.

Get an oral syringe. They don't have needles in. They're used for feeding babies medication.

23920.jpg

I dont think plugging will increase the duration much more than swallowing or sniffing oxy. Oxy has a high BA so the other routes should be taken, especially with lack of syringe.

I dont think plugging will increase the duration much more than swallowing or sniffing oxy. Oxy has a high BA so the other routes should be taken, especially with lack of syringe.

wats a BA? Im thinking of all the medical terms and cant get one to seem to fit that? Blood Absorbtion? nope.......auhhh I dont fucking know. Lmao I still dont want squirt even a ml of water up my ass, but i did put a pill up there once why is it a bad idea? I dont plan on doing it again cuz my drugging days are over for now and another 18 yrs then i can get back to having fun well maybe 16 or 14 they dont listen to shit anyways by then lmao at least i didnt.

^
BA = Bioavailability. It's the actual amount of the drug you consume that your body absorbs into the bloodstream. Oxycodone has a high oral BA. For example injecting a drug will give you 100% BA, while snorting it may give 70-80% and oral might give 60% (this is just a random example - I'm not talking about oxycodone). It's the reason different ROA (routes of administration) can produce different/stronger/weaker effects etc.

Plugging (depending on the drug) often has a BA of 90%+ and in some cases (again depending on the drug) is the 2nd closest ROA to IV in terms of intensity.

I also echo what everyone has said, dissolve the powder into the required amount of water, suck up into an oral (needle-less) syringe, then plug. Lay on your side for ~10 mins and you're done.

Last edited: