• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

How do I Self-Hypnosis?

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
I've become very interested in starting to meditate/self-hypnotis myself into helping myself with problems in my life currently and I see it having a great possiblity of helping after hearing and reading many experiences where people performed self-hypnosis/mediate to help their problems, and in some cases its extremely surpsing what people have overcome with this.

I've read only this, go to a place you wont be disturbed and do the following. Lay down and from ur toes to ur head, or vice versa relax your whole body, part by part. Then once your completely relaxed, start in ur head picture a staircase with a number starting at 10, and at each step lower, picture that number and being in a deeper state of rest/sleepiness, and as your going lower and lower let all thoughts outside just fly away and once you get to the bottom youll be fully relaxed and in such a deep state, you enter a door to any place that you want that will be peace for you. Then give suggestions to yourself like "I am going to be happy" or "I am confident and I am a great person". things like that, and just speak with your self and give suggestions and then once your done, go back up the stairs and come back from your deep sleep and as you go up each stair, repeat what you want said in ur place of peace, and come back into awakeness.

This is what I'm doing when I do it. I jsut tried it and it worked pretty well, I know it will take a lot of practice and a better technique and time to have it fully work and cause me to think differently, but I have high hopes for this. I said "I will be happy" and i got up and ive been thinking much more positvely than negatively, even though I can feel negativeness right now, but im staying positive and I only did it one time and I wasn't fully in peace and quiet.

Can someone give me a really good technique on how to self-hypnotis yourself and how to do it better? I know my way isn't so great, but its a start and im excited to do this more!

study the chakras, and yoga.

use these in conjunction with your "S-H" technique.

there are many practices to stimulate different chakras, using sound with different words or non-verbal-pronunciations, which ideally causes and sends resonance to and from particular chakra regions, or sound resonance from an outer source doing the same(Ie.tuning forks, bells, xylophones;-)

i cant recommend any yoga techniques - but can urge you to read more.

both of these practices are very helpful in providing further like "awareness" or general "reellaxxxaatiooon"

your comfort with your environment as a whole should be looked at also, clearing out the clutter the same as your mind; replace bulky items and empty areas with familiar 'intent-full' objects; be surrounded by shapes & colors of thought and presence that are personally effective to you some-how.

<3