Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do I post a new question/topic.

justahigh

Bluelighter
Hey, Just is there every a plateau? a threshold? a peak where effects of drugs stop giving you a high? and if so what is that mechanism called? Neuron-less?:?
because my oxy limit peaked at 6 x 40 mg/ a day when I didnt feel the rush anymore no matter how much I took, so I tried Heroin, again NOTHING? just tiredness and a great sleep. Now with Meth again IVing, 5P's a day is doing nothing but making me feel sleepy. Seriously I am posting to see if anyone has any greater insight into why Im no longer feeling a thing. The thing that got me hooked is the high, now not ever being able to obtain one I think I have 2 choices, and I dont know if I can afford the one i want or if its even put there.

On another note, the ketamine I do have I cant even take a lick of without having hallucinations of trees walking past my door, and Ive NEVER liked any drug that makes me loose control of my body. So weed LSD and the like Ive never Liked and barely need to sniff to get an over the top reaction too.
I know there are so many brilliant, smart and leave me to shame minds on here, so please help me understand me?

Have you ever thought that drugs are just not for you?

If you don't enjoy many of the drugs out there, and the ones you do use don't bring you the pleasure they once did, why persist? The way I see it all you will do to yourself is develop a high tolerance habit that is nothing more than a miserable noose around your neck.

Get out now before you become a statistic.