Technical Problem how do I ask or post a question.....

You go to the forum most suited to your question, and then you click on the button "New Thread" which is located on the upper left, just under the name of the forum.

Then you can write and post your question.

Good luck.

Last edited:
You go to the forum most suited to your question, and then you click on the button "New Thread" which is located on the upper left, just under the name of the forum.

Then you can write and post your question.

Good luck.

newthread.gif

wheres the new thread option? im really confused, i just join this site to ask a serious question and i have no idea how to go about making the thing to do so

I just joined the site as well. I cannot post! It's really frustrating. I see that I am a greenlighter, and I can reply to posts and add to threads, but I can't post my own question. The "New Thread" option doesn't show up for me anywhere. Can someone help I feel very stupid lol

Me an my bf shoot meth and almost every time he hacks an coughs yellowish mucus an he can't seem to make his self stop we dk what to do about it

Most of the time I only shoot meth but the few times I've only smoked it it didn't make me cough up blood but every time I shoot it I will cough up blood an some times my nose will start bleeding pretty bad

Neither of those symptoms are normal. The obvious answer is to quit taking meth and see a doctor. It won't get better on its own - coughing up blood or large amounts of discolored mucus are both serious signs that something is wrong with your body.

I kep gering reply “ invalid question “

Is there a specific way to phrase or ask a question?

I'm interested in what error you are getting and what is triggering it. Can you provide more detail of what you were doing? Perhaps a screenshot of the question?

As SJB indicates, you did well enough to make that first post, so you may have your problem solved. But if you can help us with what was happening, we may be able to help solve that problem for others. Cheers.

Neither of those symptoms are normal. The obvious answer is to quit taking meth and see a doctor. It won't get better on its own - coughing up blood or large amounts of discolored mucus are both serious signs that something is wrong with your body.
AND something might be off in your stash.
Oh the cuts that have been found....will never forget the lead sugar laced weed. Glad i only read about it. Or hairspay?? How can anyone ruin good bud with hairspray?? Dont want to imagine what it turns into when smoked!
There are a few good Threads on cleaning meth with hot aceton, then letting it cool to crash it out..something like that. Never tried it though.

Ahhh, a good morning chuckle or three, sun fiddin to rise, birds wakin up, fresh strong black coffee, good weed, a bit of morphine and diazepam; something tells me this is gonna be a good day. Hope for us all.
*puffs and passes*

Wait a minute: How do I post this, again?
Freakin rulz

Edit: Sorry, not trying to lounge-up this thread just thought it funny in an odd way and post can be deleted at will.
Best