• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do addicts score during snowstorms?

when an addict is in withdrawal they are willing to go to great risks to get out of withdrawal, that's how a lot of pharmacy robberies happen.

As someone who lives in a relatively sunny part of Australia and certainly not acclimatised to extreme cold - there is no fucking way I would venture out into a snowstorm whilst in withdrawals.. no way. That sounds like the worst thing ever.. I'd do what I could to make someone bring me something (like seriously over-pay on the product)... That said - I would most certainly venture out into the storm BEFORE the withdrawals started, to prevent going into withdrawals.

As someone who lives in a relatively sunny part of Australia and certainly not acclimatised to extreme cold - there is no fucking way I would venture out into a snowstorm whilst in withdrawals.. no way. That sounds like the worst thing ever.. I'd do what I could to make someone bring me something (like seriously over-pay on the product)... That said - I would most certainly venture out into the storm BEFORE the withdrawals started, to prevent going into withdrawals.

You're damn right it sucks! However going from freezing cold sniffling withdrawal misery to mister roll-down-the-windows it's mosty-toasty feels fucking great lol.

I had this one dealer who we called 'fedex' because that dude kept the world on time. There was this one time we hit him up in a snow storm knowing we were probably fucked - he texted us back, and I'll never forget the joyous feeling of the words 'i got u kid', which meant within 30 minutes there would be a Hispanic equivalent of Santa Claus at the door with lots of treats. Now this was a particularly bad storm and there was a state-wide travel ban in effect so I started to get nervous that maybe he wasn't going to show because there was literally nobody on the roads except for emergency personnel. Well nearly 30 minutes later - I shit you not - a fucking plow truck rolls in - no fucking way that's our guy - yup it was.. he had a god damn plow truck doing deliveries for him - I wanted to kiss that fucker.

The hard part wasn't even scoring heroin in a snowstorm... it was trying to get back home after doing the dope, lmao. Trying to walk home or drive home while nodding is dangerous in general, but throw snow into the mix and then its a hell of a lot worse.

I was visiting some people out of state ounce so i wasn't much used to there FREEZING weather it was i believe 20 below and i still walked a long ass way to score. Not to mention my clothing was not equipped for that weather.

this came up during a Narcotics Anonymous meeting i was at, people were telling stories of how they put their lives at risk going out in whiteout blizzards to score a dimebag or whatever.
Point is, when an addict is in withdrawal they are willing to go to great risks to get out of withdrawal, that's how a lot of pharmacy robberies happen.

People at NA talk about scoring? Very weird.

Saw a pretty cool documentary about a dealer in NYC. Was on youtube. Guy was was big and he hustled all day and night. He delivered to clients. Damn, ow i need to find it! Ha

He never said it was in Alabama

And yes people recant tales of use in meetings, its like the one thing we've all got in common ha

^ true... i was just going by his location... but could have copped somewhere i suspose

Drug addicts , junkies infact work high paying jobs and save up for snow mobiles and SUV's with proper 4x4 and snow chains for tyres.

Drug addicts are genuinely very patient people who save up doing legitimate work for their drug hobby and the requirements that come with it. This is often the case with oxycontin addicts.

NAHT(not)!
lol

I will say...that when u actually do score, it feels like so much more of an accomplishment. Thats what makes it better.

It really does what a sick thing to look at as an accomplishment ain't it?

We just drive to the dealer. Willing to take risks the average driver is not willing to take. I have driven in nearly white out conditions before.
I'm guilty of driving in horrible conditions to go score. All the whole clearly realizing how nuts I am. However going to score can take over at times.

I copped with my friend in the car once during a severe storm. (downtown minneapolis) Powerlines down in the middle of the street, whole streets flooded, rain so thick you couldn't see, period. Went from sunny to that in 10 minutes, and was over 20 minutes later.

Countless snowstorm adventures. Braved blizzards many times, and sometimes doing hours upon hours of "errands"

Thank god I don't do dope anymore

Yep...have walked, bussed and driven in -30 whiteout storms to get drugs, way too often in my life...i remember once driving with my friend and getting upset because we were stuck behind about 5 snowplows at 3 am, and we didn't want the dealer to fall back asleep. Good times.

Went out in hurricane Sandy, I91 was shut down accept emergency vehicles and addicts of course.

Last year I ran over 6 miles in a blizzard to wal mart to cash a check and buy a 12 pack of dipa right before they closed since I didn't own a car

My homie picked me up in his turbo awd w/ studs and we went back to the casa to get drunk and play video games

Really don't matter the weather as long as there's a will