• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did YOU work out today?? Yes..YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
starlightgemini said:
ok then, I detected 92

If your resting heartrate is 92 then your target rate should be 181 and the Maximum should be 199. But you should do your resting HR tomorrow morning 92 seems high.

i played squash....but everyone should learn to play squash! everyone i have taught to play has loved it. it burns the most calories of any sport played with a ball, including soccer, water polo, etc. it's not very popular in the US. it's played in an enclosed court, similar to but smaller than a racquetball court, with a little black ball that doesn't bounce much until you get it warmed up, and a racquet.

Oh I love squash. It is so much fun and such a good workout. Now I'm inspired... I'm going to the squash courts next weekend... I'll be stuffed enough without any extra activity this weekend.
On topic...
Today I did a 5k run and then about 20mins of sprint training. I am pleased :)

i'm gonna start workin out with the special forces guys here at fort hood tx to get in shape for selection.i'm worried i'll be the slowest weakest dude in the group,but i need to get prepared for selection

oh yes,wow a bunch of people who do recreational drugs and are interested in being physicaly fit,damn this is cool

^(not sure if that was sarcasm or not :\ )

Not all of us do drugs. A lot of us *like me* came here years ago when we were into that kind of stuff, and stayed because we enjoy the community.

ok

no not sarcasm,i like drugs and working out and i find that there aren't very many people i know who also like both.but i just assumed that being on bl there were plenty of others like me.and i'm not going to stop telling you you're hot until i can get a pic of myself on here deja,so i can get your take on me

Oh Im sure there are. I mean, Bluelight is all about harm reduction and doing drugs as healthily as possible. It shouldnt be black and white. I mean if you are a responsible drug user, you should be concerned with your health. In my opinion anyone who would just let their health go, probably isnt resposible or mature enough to be doing drugs in the first place. Which is why I love this forum so much. :)

Well I just finished my long weekend netball carnival... We came third! So that was 10hrs of netball over the two days. OMG my legs are sore today!

Ok...today was a busy day. Did my chest/tri/delt day this morning, which went great. Then I went to the driving range (golf) not once, but twice...and it's like 95 here in Houston so I was sweating like a pig. So I got a lot of activity in and now I'm on my final meal before I go take a shower and hit the sack (early today, I'm beat).

Thats not to mention the errands I ran today as well...whew!

It costs $30 a month for CURVES. It's not fancy like your average work out club or gym, but it's quick and easy and that's what makes me want to go. I actually sweat the whole time!

G

umm...

walked downstairs and made myself a sandwich, drove to the video store, and sat in the hot-tub..... whew, I am exhausted.

Excersise is absurd, in my opinion (unless it's used as a tool to induce sleep.... somethign I often have to do).

Today...

DId the usual 10.30-5.30 shift at work and made my way into The Cult (aka Fitness First) by 6pm.

This place feels as I imagine any gym would after being taken over by McDonalds. For those who have not been but who have seen the movie Dodgeball - it bears a striking similarity to GlobalGym.

("Coz at Global Gym - we're better than you!")
("Fitness First - be yourself, but better!")

Trained my back on the weights, moved and did 80 crunches with 50kg resistance, ran on a machine for 3km and then worked out biceps until I could barely lift a towel.

Fun experience (meh!) and was there for about 1.5 hours.

For the above posters who mentioned squash - it is the perfect winter sport! I cannot stand running but that is such an intense game an hour flies by. You are completely knackered by the end of it as well. It is as strategic as chess with better angles than pool and more exhausting than an hour of aerobics.

Try it. The basics are tough to get but once you get them down it is the best cardio workout.

I am toying with the idea. I keep saying in the next half hour I will exercise. Only my fingers and mind are getting exercise.

"Only my fingers and mind are getting exercise."

The mind is to most important part of our bodies to excersise.

Perpetual Indulgence said:
I am toying with the idea. I keep saying in the next half hour I will exercise. Only my fingers and mind are getting exercise.

Boy.. after reading that, I'm wondering if I'm the only one here that thought dirty thoughts?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.