• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How can I amplify the Recreational effects of Vyvanse

Experimentalist69

Greenlighter
I am (also diagnosed with ADHD and is currently prescribed Adderal) was wondering if there was a way to make the strength of Vyvanse more amplifiefld. I want to know for recreational use. All I could find information for was how to make it work better for people who actually need it (people diagnosed with ADD/ADHD) and it didnt give me any "useful" information at all. I've researched this prodrug for a long time, knows all of its effects. But when I take a normal dose(10-40), I feel the same as when I take a recreational dose (about 100-200mg). I know that stimulants such as Adderall and vyvanse can cause addiction to substances 10x more then if you weren't taking a stimulant. So I don't want to take any mind altering drugs on top of it because of the risk of addiction. But the ONE thing I've never found the answer to is "How to amplify the recreational effects of recreational sized doses of vyvanse". Now, before you go and say it, I already know that Vyvanse contains an anti-abuse chemical that causes the vyvanse to be distributed at a maximum rate that is not fast enough to cause recreational effects. I've read mixed opinions (none are fact based, or proven by data) that there is a way to speed up the process of enzymes distributing the Vyvanse. But also read that it is impossible to speed up the process. So basically, my question is "is there a way to speed up the distribution process of Vyvanse? And if not, then is there any way to make the recreational effects of vyvanse (euphoria, false perception, vision distortion, ETC) stand out among the rest, and become more noticeable? If you can help that would be great, this question has been on my mind for a long time.

Useless information about ME that may help answer this question -

I am Diagnosed with ADHD, and has been using stimulant's to help cope with it for the past 5 years, off and on.

I am 150 lbs

I am prescribed Adderal for ADHD, and it is very helpful. I've been taking 1 30mg pill every morning for the past 2 months. Could this be the cause for lack of effectivness when taking such a high dose of vyvanse?

My Highest Dose - 190mg

My experience on 190mg - it felt like the first time I took 20mg of Adderall for school. It just made me focused, concentrated, loss of appetite, and very productive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Treat all amps like you will with MDMA. plenty of sleep, and vitamins. You could use baking soda but I feel that increases the negative effect more than the positive. And sex...that's a good potentiator

Consistent usage dulls the high. Best not to take daily. The longer you wait between dosages, the most pleasurable the result.