• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How can a serious opiate addict use crack for three weeks straight then not touch it again with no cravings or withdrawal?

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
So not being a fan of stimulants in the past 15 years of opiate addiction , I had never tried crack since coke. Never seemed to feel that great but I ran by a plugs house one morning and he was just lighting up a rock and asked if I wanted a hit... I said sure and HOLY SHIT!!!! It was amazing ! I had not fet euphoria like that in years and maybe never that intense.. I proceeded to buy a couple rocks and smoke every day when I got home from work.. the couple people that knew both told me to stay the hell away from it as ot would pull me to the depths of hell .... Well I kept smoking for a couple weeks but noticed my tolerance must be ramping up fast cause the rush was less and less and by the third week I was like ok this is to expensive to feel almost nothing .. so I quit for a week and really didn't even think about it . Did it a few more times skipping days between and now a couple weeks have gone by and it rarely crosses my mind. This is odd to me considering I can't make it more then a few hours without fent.... Even get anxiety when I get low on them... What gives guys ? ( And gals ). This same thing happened when I quit drinking after 20 years of heavy , daily boozing .

The war on drugs literature and media would have most people believe that you smoke one or two rocks and then your life is over, you start selling your ass in an alleyway for your next hit.
The evidence is showing that different drugs affect different people differently. And there are just too many factors: social, biological, psychological and each category can be infinitely varied and complex in how they impact the individual in terms of “addiction” if at all.