• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

How Big Pharma Makes Healthy People Sick

stu411

Bluelighter

Those darn healthy ppl, why can't they just be sick all the time, if anymore of these darn healthy ppl figure this out, big pharma is gonna lose a lot of money

Yep medicating people because they fucking angry or depressed about a LIFE SITUATION.
Yep. Super duper fucking dumbass, amirite?

If you're under stress, and it's due to life situations, then what is the point of taking drugs to deal with that? Isn't it better to just fix the life situation or at least try to do something about it...instead of turning to these meds...that was my mistake and boy of fucking boy did I pay oh so dearly for it.

I now have communicative hydrocephalus because of this...and yes, I could die from these meds. It happened because I kept punching myself in the head hard and it was due to the mental damage these meds have caused me not to mention the hearing damage (probably due to the hypertriglyceredemia and one suspected and one confirmed COVID infection) that also made me lose my sanity - the result - multiple self inflicted blunt head traumas causing concussions, dizziness, two black eyes, and possible brain damage. This happened in 2022, 2023, and yes in 2024 too. Not good. Yep, I could literally die because of this shit. I probably won't, but...you get the idea. These meds were not controlled drugs, they were not benzos, they were just antidepressants. One of the atypical ones, but not really much better than the typical ones such as the specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

I used to be able to work all day doing anything before antipsychotic injections. Now I’m bedridden all the time and can barely walk 10 mins without having to sit down. The mental symptoms are too many to list. I’ve basically given up on life. This has been going on 5 months now.

Brother just give me daily access to fresh mountain living way high up away from this toxic garbage life surrounded by poison like a rat in a cage

Might as well be drinking snake venom letting them put me on their profit pills

They think they know best heck I know next to nothing about pharmaceuticals I do know I will avoid those pushing it prescribing for them though

Fight my way up out of this here self-made prison into the heart of nature best thing for my weary heart some sanctuary and natural healing restoration

If you don't look into alternative medicine the ones giving you the drugs can't heal the problem