• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How bad an idea is it to take these dosages of Phenibut 3 days in a row??

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Sorry I reposted this in another sub forum but I'd like an answer to this soon.

Granted, I already took 2,300mgs today and only have 1,350mgs left so I hope no damage has been done yet but I THINK I'll probably be alright with maybe just a little rebound anxiety:

Ok, so I've become VERY cautious about not overdoing Phenibut due to reading of abuse reports.

HOWEVER, I had one dosage left today and thought I'd finish it off because I am NOT buying more for a long time because I have decided on a several month's period of sobriety for several reasons.

NOW...Keep in mind we are all different and respond to drugs differently so look at how Phenibut has effected ME personally in these dosages:

NORMALLY my standard is to take 2--4,000mg doses Saturday and Sunday, equaling 8,000mgs in a week, and then COMPLETELY abstain from Monday--Friday.

These doses might effect SOME people badly but they don't for me and in MONTHS of doing this I only ONCE experienced some rebound anxiety the day after dosing two days in a row when I slept badly and was in a stressful situation the next day and had to double my Klonopin dosage to make it go away.

Other than that...NOTHING ever...no bad effects in OVER A YEAR of this dosing schedule.

I told myself I'd NEVER exceed it BUT one part of me knew I only had one dose left and wanted to just knock it out today so I'd be out of it completely and then not order more.

So after dosing 4,000mgs Saturday and 4,000mgs Sunday (yesterday) I just doses 2,300mgs.

Now after that I only have another 1,350mgs which I MIGHT finish today, and knowing me at this point I probably will UNLESS a bunch of you guys say this is a HORRIBLE idea.

So that would mean 3,650mgs today....a total of 11,650mgs in a 3 day period and then I'll be COMPLETELY out and won't order more for a long time, and my plan is to NEVER do this much in 3 days again even IF I end up feeling ok.

ALSO...IF I end up feeling bad tomorrow I have a SHITLOAD of Klonopin so wouldn't that help with any rebound anxiety or any possible withdrawal symptoms???

To be REALISTIC...my guess is I'll probably experience SOME rebound anxiety tomorrow and possibly a day or two after that which might require some more Klonopin than usual and then it would all subside.

I don't think I will probably experience worse than that.

But I would like opinions regarding what MY body is used to...NOT YOURS.

You might not feel right taking 8,000mgs over the course of 2 days, but keep in mind that I DO so consider what an extra 3,650mgs the 3rd day in a row might do TO ME if 8,000mgs in 2 days has always been just fine over the course of over one year.

Thanks.

Well, thanks for NOT responding guys lol.

I've already taken the majority of the remaining Phenibut, minus 400mgs, so hopefully I'll be fine which I think I probably will be.

If I've been fine every time I've ever taken 4,000mgs 2 days in a row I'm not sure that a 3rd day with 3,650mgs before being completely out will really do anything much worse than maybe a little rebound anxiety.

Keep some benzos handy for the rebound. Phenibut tolerance skyrockets like a motherfucker, so it's safe to expect a some pretty serious anxiety and discomfort. If you decide even that's too much, you might wanna consider tapering.

Keep some benzos handy for the rebound. Phenibut tolerance skyrockets like a motherfucker, so it's safe to expect a some pretty serious anxiety and discomfort. If you decide even that's too much, you might wanna consider tapering.

Well I always have Klonopin but I don't think I'm going to experience serious anxiety from using the Phenibut a 3rd day in a row when 2 has always been fine.

I mean I know all about how Phenibut tolerance skyrcockets and that is why I've always kept it to 2 days a week and haven't had that happen to me, but this time I knew I'd be out with one more day's usage and actually WANTED to run out so I just decided to finish it off.

I'll let you know what happens, but I am going to be optimistic and assume that at worst I may have a little more anxiety than usual.

I think that my Klonopin will prevent any serious anxiety from occurring even if I may need a bit more than usual.

If 2 days a week has never resulted in anxiety (well except ONE time in a year) then I don't see why a 3rd day would suddenly present RADICALLY more anxiety than usual.

I won't be tapering, as I have no Phenibut anymore and won't be buying more for quite a while as I am going on a period of sobriety now, and honestly tapering off of using it 2 days a week, and then one week 3 times, would be so much worse.

I'd be using so much more than I ever use by the simple act of tapering that it would make no sense.

But thanks for answering.

Mind over matter on this one: I'm NOT going to experience anxiety...that is what I am telling myself.