How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky

I've a lot to be thankful for. Daughter, family, health, shelter, food etc.

Evey

Worried.

One of my coworkers contracted Noro virus from his daughter, and i was surprised that he came to work today and he is still not feeling the greatest. I already told him yesterday on the phone when he called me that he should just stay home until the virus has passed. I wiped everything he touched on his desk since I am the one who has to cover for him for shipping, but I am anxious that I might have gotten it already and I will would be really upset if I can't go for my long weekend trip to Whistler if I get sick because this virus will put you down: diarrhea, high fever, nausea and vomiting and loss of appetite. I contacted it last 2011 which made me stay in the hospital for two days and I would be horrified if I get thisagain. if i cant go i will not have a chance to go for another long weekend due to work stuff. Fuck my life!

Random

Finding my moods are still that little bit random and 'sensitive', wishing I had my usual control and calm balance with my emotions, thoughts and reactions to things :(

@ Br0i Touched in a good way..;) lol I couldn't resist :|...

I'm at a turning point in life so, I'm feeling a bit of anxiety and curiosity.

Worried.

One of my coworkers contracted Noro virus from his daughter, and i was surprised that he came to work today and he is still not feeling the greatest. I already told him yesterday on the phone when he called me that he should just stay home until the virus has passed. I wiped everything he touched on his desk since I am the one who has to cover for him for shipping, but I am anxious that I might have gotten it already and I will would be really upset if I can't go for my long weekend trip to Whistler if I get sick because this virus will put you down: diarrhea, high fever, nausea and vomiting and loss of appetite. I contacted it last 2011 which made me stay in the hospital for two days and I would be horrified if I get thisagain. if i cant go i will not have a chance to go for another long weekend due to work stuff. Fuck my life!

Just to straighten things out, there is no such thing as 'noro-virus' as such, the majority of viruses humans can catch are noro-viruses of one type or another, weak or strong.

Just to straighten things out, there is no such thing as 'noro-virus' as such, the majority of viruses humans can catch are noro-viruses of one type or another, weak or strong.

Most people have a virus in them for some time before it actually manifests itself. Wishing you all the very best for your weekend, Maya, and that you don't become ill.

Word: Thoughtful

Been reflecting a lot today.

Evey

Alright

No symptoms so far so I am less worried. I'm going to meditate again tonight before going to bed to help me with the anxiety.

@ aq hope you feel better doll.

Mediocre.

A few days into quitting pot and I feel mediocre. Not horrible like day 1-3 and not great either....just mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.