Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rainy here, and was wanting to go and check out a flea market. (Most of the cool stuff is outdoors). Been planing this for a week, a little disapointed.

Bummer. It's really cloudy here. So I guess there will be no stargazing tonight.

I'm great actually, just bored. I need to fill up my day with something.

Bummer. It's really cloudy here. So I guess there will be no stargazing tonight.

I'm great actually, just bored. I need to fill up my day with something.

I went to the flea market anyway, picked up some more black tattooing ink,shading needles, tubes and tattooing practice skin.

I am getting into tattooing as a hobby, its pretty fun. I knew 0 about tattooing until practice and error, now i think i can do 3 skulls without fucking up.

I am wet, thanks rain

I went to the flea market anyway, picked up some more black tattooing ink,shading needles, tubes and tattooing practice skin.

I am getting into tattooing as a hobby, its pretty fun. I knew 0 about tattooing until practice and error, now i think i can do 3 skulls without fucking up.

I am wet, thanks rain

I'm glad you went! Learning how to do tattoos sounds fun! It's good to have a hobby like that.

I need hobbies because I sit around worrying about other people.

Feeling kinda sad because I haven't heard from the guy I like since early yesterday. That's unlike him because I usually hear from him day and night. I will not break down and text him to ask him what's going on.

Then I had been texting a friend yesterday because I was worried about him. I thought he was still depressed. He finally texted today claiming he went to a pool party yesterday, if that's true....So it turns out the fucker was having more fun than me while I'm busy being concerned.

People just piss me off! That's why I need hobbies and more things to do. People are busy living their lives while I'm on the sidelines. I've been doing good though. Considering...

Awesome! Listening to a sermon is just what I needed. Praise and worship lifted me out of a funk.

Vindicated!

rr-15659-r.jpg

A wrong has been made right, and the sun is shining bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.