How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

^me three. That was basically what was making me feel, at age 61, like a damn beginner at just about everything I do. Lack of motivation for me is very much tied to fear of failure. This morning I was asking myself just exactly when I might expect to grow out of it.8)

Overwhelmed.

School is sort of a depressing prospect. Its like I feel pressure to get a super hard degree because I feel like everything else will leave me jobless. Its a bad way to look at it, but I really don't want to waste my parents money on a degree that interests me. That's America I guess:/

Oh no, erikman, why??

@herbavore,
I'm struggling to quit methadone and it seems to be endless.
I'm always sick, missing work, sad, and still having restless legs all night long.
My wife tells me to use 10 mg as SOS, but then it starts all over again..:/

Last edited:
all caps DOOM

honestly if starting an antidepressant makes me feel like im coming up on shrooms or acid all the time for a few weeks, i am not looking forward to coming off of them in some time period less than 7 months.

should i be taking an ssri? idk, i dont really know anything any more, i don't know if i should do a lot of things i do in my life any more.

indecisive would be my 2nd word to describe myself, too many words, just needing to vent