How are you in one word vs. feelin' the feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys :)

The ER doc i saw said that because I'd been drinking I probably saved myself from worse injuries. I only have bruising and a few scratches but they gave a a full body x-ray and ultrasound to check for internal bleeds. The worst part was going through some kind of PTSD and convincing myself that I was going to spend another couple of months in hospital, like I did last time.

Thanks guys :)

The ER doc i saw said that because I'd been drinking I probably saved myself from worse injuries. I only have bruising and a few scratches but they gave a a full body x-ray and ultrasound to check for internal bleeds. The worst part was going through some kind of PTSD and convincing myself that I was going to spend another couple of months in hospital, like I did last time.

Yes, your doctor told my alcoholic uncle the same thing when he fell down a flight of wooden stairs the one time. His eyeball even popped out of the socket, but he only broken one rib and his collarbone and for a 50+ y/o alcoholic he should have broken much more. They said alcohol made his reflexes slowed and instead of stiffening up as people who are sober usually do when they fall his soft muscles absorbed most of the impact,

I am so happy you are okay I'm assuming you weren't driving?

Words cannot possibly describe the way i am feeling right now.

:)

trip :(:(:( I don't like the sound of that at all. What is going on man? <3

I am awake despite it being early and me needing more sleep. Ugh.

Yes, your doctor told my alcoholic uncle the same thing when he fell down a flight of wooden stairs the one time. His eyeball even popped out of the socket, but he only broken one rib and his collarbone and for a 50+ y/o alcoholic he should have broken much more. They said alcohol made his reflexes slowed and instead of stiffening up as people who are sober usually do when they fall his soft muscles absorbed most of the impact,

I am so happy you are okay I'm assuming you weren't driving?

Yeah, something about being a ragdoll and not tensing up against the force of being bowled over kept my squishy insides safe. I wasn't driving, I was a pedestrian, the car drove over the corner at an intersection and I only saw it out of the corner of my eye. Didn't even register that anything was wrong until it hit me. The driver never stopped and I don't know if anyone got the plate number.

Thankfully I live in the one state that you don't have to pay for ambulance rides.

{Stiff&Sore}

I could use a massage, but I also don't want anyone to touch me :(

My birthday is Halloween. I usually try to work a double that day because I want to break my habit of using really hard on that day.

Today I feel autonomic.

EXCITED about seeing my bff katie <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm feeling like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag

I guess in one word....shitty

Last edited:
Worried

I don't know what else to say. Been having bad mood swings and earlier I was thinking I would drop out of college and my thoughts were going suicidal (not to the point I would do anything). Now my mood is good. This has happened multiple times per day for the last 3 days I think, and today seems to have been the worst so far, by far and it isn't even over yet.

I just think everything is about to go all wrong again. I was a fucking idiot for being optimistic. It looks like everything is headed in a bad direction. It is just impossible to say yet because I am not staying in a bad place.

I have also been taking a blend of mostly nootropics (smart drugs - improve memory and cognitive ability. Many may also improve mood or have some use for mood or other psychiatric disorders) and some dietary supplement/OTC mood boosters (none that are known or appear to work on serotonin - bad for bipolar disorder) and a couple have supposed mood stabilizing effects. It seems like things get better after I get around to taking that stuff. Most of those are supposed to be taken 2 or 3x/day but I only do it once. It seems like the mood swings and severe depressive thoughts probably improve or go away after I take those but I usually don't do it until late in the afternoon or early evening because I am in too bad of a mood or doing something else. It has been like 90 minutes or a little longer since I took the supplement blend and I feel fine. Maybe it is just wishful thinking to hope that taking them earlier tomorrow could really prevent another day like this but I guess I have to try.

Maybe if I dose those supplements earlier and possibly 2x/day, things will improve. If not, I see nothing but a bleak and early end to this life because I am not going to live a life of hell too much longer and it seem like I may be returning to that.

TD we all have bad days, I too have bad days, but are we gonna let these bad days decide what we want to do or how we are going to act? Positivity is the key to everything as pain and hsrdships are part of life. Please do not drop out of college stay strong we are here to support you.

procrastinating about studying, and also so upset that it's only 6:45 pm and it's almost completely dark :( *sigh* winter is on it's way...

Status
Not open for further replies.