how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

DONE
with tests, finally did the fasting and took care of them at hospital this morning. Full panel with Hep C and diabetes check. Put it off 1 month
Now I wait. :\

DONE
with tests, finally did the fasting and took care of them at hospital this morning. Full panel with Hep C and diabetes check. Put it off 1 month
Now I wait. :\

How long do you have to wait for the results, Smoky? Crossing fingers for you.<3

Sleepy. This weather is making me hybernate so much.

Doh!

I bet it's quitting the 'bacca -- I always get sick when I quit smoking... isn't that weird?

I crashed and burned on the nicotine quit.. made adjustments and jumping again tomorrow.

But that makes total sense Jag.

^^ONE WORD ONLY NSA!!! ^^^

Annoyed. All of a sudden I find myself wanting nicotine after being away from it for 5 years.

Last edited:
Terrific! Just finished hot yoga and ready for more exercises tomorrow!

@Doc I know how you feel. I haven't smoked in forever and got craving for it recently, but it's gone now though. I guess it was just stress

@Maya I've always wanted to try hot yoga

I'm feeling Anxious, got cabin fever and seasonal affective creeping in 8o

@Doc I know how you feel. I haven't smoked in forever and got craving for it recently, but it's gone now though. I guess it was just stress

@Maya I've always wanted to try hot yoga

I'm feeling Anxious, got cabin fever and seasonal affective creeping in 8o

Hope you are feeling better hun

Hot yoga is amazing! I was away on vacation so last night was my first yoga class for 2015 and I felt heavy lol. I am back on my crazy workout routine though. You should try it sometime but always have water with you so you don't dehydrate.

Simpler
Live becomes simpler when there is no place to hide things, and nothing to hide. :)