How are you in one word? v. 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: stupid.

Been feeling decent of late, so what do I do? Track down a certain someone on FB for no good reason. Just seeing her profile has now made me feel like utter shit. Bravo Dave, bravo.

euphoricI has my S/O's head in my lap and I is petting her. Tis a better euphoria then any exogenous neuroreceptor ligand

^^ What's up? Hope you're okay <3

rangrz said:
euphoricI has my S/O's head in my lap and I is petting her. Tis a better euphoria then any exogenous neuroreceptor ligand
I love it when you get all neuro jargon-y on us :)

Also: stupid.

Been feeling decent of late, so what do I do? Track down a certain someone on FB for no good reason. Just seeing her profile has now made me feel like utter shit. Bravo Dave, bravo.
Damn :( Why does curiosity always get the better of us?!
Keep your chin up Dave, I hope you're feeling better again soon <3

I am feeling very unmotivated :| I hate this feeling!!

stupid, i just cant concentrate when i'm training. I freeze when talking to customers and i can't remember half the shit they tell me. The computer system is very complicated, and i feel so dumb that everytime someone comes up to the counter, i have to ask for help. 90 % of the time.

Wish i could just concentrate and learn.
cheer up man... go outside even if it is for a little bit and enjoy the 60's and 70's we have been having here

^^ What's up? Hope you're okay <3

Damn :( Why does curiosity always get the better of us?!
Keep your chin up Dave, I hope you're feeling better again soon <3

I am feeling very unmotivated :| I hate this feeling!!

Ah I hate the unmotivated feeling too.
I'm kicking an amphetamine habit...flushed the rest of my pills and now I feel like my life is over :(

Devastated.

One of my best friends from Uni died today. RIP Sam <3 :(

^^ Oh effie, I am so sorry to hear that lovely :( My heart goes out to you and Sam's family and friends today <3
RIP Sam <3

I'm kicking an amphetamine habit...flushed the rest of my pills and now I feel like my life is over :(
Ahh yes, I can understand that. But please remember that you are doing this for a reason, and you WILL start to feel better soon. Take care, and keep us updated with how you're going okay? <3

Pretty fucking good if I do say so myself

I can get used to this

Who would have thought that feeling good was a nice thing?

Laugh my proverbial tits off

Take my word for it (I've done a lot of speed in my day) that it sucks for ~a week~ and then it really fades away fast. Just keep your goal in mind and it will start to get better in no time at all.

Thanks for the encouraging words :)
Today my word would be better Still sad that amphetamine annie is out of my life =/ but like rangrz said i've got to keep my goal in mind

Queasy.

I think that I ate something that didn't agree with me, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it was. Ugh.

Evolveing In body and mind.
Quite a fitting way to trancend into the next version of this thread.
Glad to hear Dex is good and hope that ya feelin better soon Dave:\

^^ That's not even a word! Hehehe ;) Welcome to Bluelight :)

This has reached 1,000 posts, time for a new thread! Thanks Thizz Machine for the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.