Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

Same here
Sorry to hear that man. It's so incredibly frustrating. I've only managed to sleep a few hours in the past three days: I'm beginning to feel stoned. 😄
Tonight I have to sleep. Gonna pick up some hash.

Any reason you can pin down as to why you can't sleep?

Reactions: Ds
Any reason you can pin down as to why you can't sleep?
I have anxiety issues and when i lay-down i get racing thoughts to the point where i have to take shitty OTC sleep aids like Unisom. Which makes me groggy as fuck.
The doctors here suck ass, and won't prescribe you anything like Ambien or Lunesta. You either get a paper that tells you how to eat better, or maybe if you are lucky you get some hydroxyzine.

I have anxiety issues and when i lay-down i get racing thoughts to the point where i have to take shitty OTC sleep aids like Unisom. Which makes me groggy as fuck.
The doctors here suck ass, and won't prescribe you anything like Ambien or Lunesta. You either get a paper that tells you how to eat better, or maybe if you are lucky you get some hydroxyzine.
I feel you dude. I can cope with my anxiety (mostly) during daytime, but if it hits at night, it just burns through me.

A paper? That feels like a mockery almost, which bears an eerily resemblance to how the doctors operate here. Strongest I've managed to get for sleep is Alimemazine. Doesn't do anything. It's a joke. I get to buy weapons and vote in elections, but I can't get some pills?
Long live autonomy!

I hope your anxieties ease up man. And that you get some sleep today man. :)

• Heart
I feel you dude. I can cope with my anxiety (mostly) during daytime, but if it hits at night, it just burns through me.

A paper? That feels like a mockery almost, which bears an eerily resemblance to how the doctors operate here. Strongest I've managed to get for sleep is Alimemazine. Doesn't do anything. It's a joke. I get to buy weapons and vote in elections, but I can't get some pills?
Long live autonomy!

I hope your anxieties ease up man. And that you get some sleep today man. :)
Thanks,
Yeah I can't really afford to go to a a middle-class doctor office. So I am having to go to the 'low-poverty health-clinics'. I've yet to see a actual doctor there. Always seeing a nurse practitioner, and depending on which one is working then I will get told that I need to improve my diet and will get me a packet with like papers of the food-pyramid , and which veggies, meats and starches I need to get, so I am guessing if I stick to eating some broccoli with some baked chicken and some wheat rolls then I should sleep better? Lol miss me on that. Or I will see a nurse that will get me a 30 day supply of hydroxyzine.

Thanks,
Yeah I can't really afford to go to a a middle-class doctor office. So I am having to go to the 'low-poverty health-clinics'. I've yet to see a actual doctor there. Always seeing a nurse practitioner, and depending on which one is working then I will get told that I need to improve my diet and will get me a packet with like papers of the food-pyramid , and which veggies, meats and starches I need to get, so I am guessing if I stick to eating some broccoli with some baked chicken and some wheat rolls then I should sleep better? Lol miss me on that.
Shit, sorry - that was funny man. But yeah, I agree. They always tell me to exercise too, even when I've told them I average an hour or two a night or none until I collapse from exhaustion. It's like they don't understand the fundamental side-effect from insomnia: NO ENERGY.

Fuck, I have broccoli. Do you think one broccoli is enough to make me sleepy? 😄