Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

Tired.. need to do some running around but honestly I don't even want to get out of bed.

Feeling nauseated. Not sure if it is because I am anxious to see my family tomorrow, or am I actually sick. All I know is my stomach doesn't like this feeling.

Feeling nauseated. Not sure if it is because I am anxious to see my family tomorrow, or am I actually sick. All I know is my stomach doesn't like this feeling.
I deal with intense nausea sometimes and what helps me the most is to smoke a bowl and take a scalding hot shower. 🚒 I'm talking, wash your sins away hot.
Hope you feel better!! The mind is a powerful thing and stress CAN make you sick!! Feel better hun

I’ll survive. It’s not drug related (yet). I dumped a friend in the poo poo attempting to help them. Then I flung a bit more poo at them because they were recalcitrant. I regret not minding my own business.
Attempting to help them means it came from a good place in your heart. I hope it works out for them and that the initial recalcitrance is merely a reflection of them recognising that they need the help but are too proud to admit it.

Shitty

I'm not usually so negative guys.....I'm usually really upbeat and healthy. But I've got a few things going on at the moment that are making me feel like utter shit. It will be all good though, just gotta ride this out.