Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

cheese, peanut butter
Two staples that we do not run out of.
Why ya have to bring up booze? :eek: Not yer problem but now i feel a shot is in order. But thinking on this reaction for a sec after remarking on memories makes me think my sudden want must be rooted in some user friendly experience with alcohol. Consciously I can come up with none.
Maybe we need the alcohol with food instead of food with alcohol...?
Its passed now so the pointe is moot I reckon.
A little time lapsed can be our dearest friend sometimes.
I may have a glass of wine thats been sittin around for ages but would rather vodka. Maybe. Is that allowed when abstaining from alcohol? :zombie:

Yeh, you've got to eat with booze mate. Though I can't talk, I usually start on an empty stomach then just 'eat' rollups all day. I do manage to fit some cheese, peanut butter and marmite in there at some point though...
Wow...in my country booze is tradition.but most people(excl.alcoholics)..drink every evenin after work at leastb200g hard alc.buy with lot of food,bread salads.drink slowly for hours-abboutle of hard often....but not shots.Moonshines many also.Everybhouse had a room or space for alc.makin

There must be prescribe small amounts of weak opioid for a while.fir extraction.it's ok by me.....but the doc.desicion