The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how and who we boot with and habits

NewJerseyChill

Bluelighter
well...i just dont understand. i really dont. i use with people a year or two younger than me, some of them i have even introduced the drug (shamefuly) and shown them the proper way to boot ( i learned from BL in '10). now i start usein up a year later again and none of them do it the right way you know like licking your wound after u shoot, using same pin and not atleast taking care of it if you do, sharing pins, no vein rotation. theyre completely changed people. empty shells. extremely selfish. and just not even worth chilling with cause unpleasant situations arise. are they even aware how much theyve changed? it sucks cause i used to hang out with them and they werent to bad to spend time with...now that i want to stay away from them im in this by myself which i dont mind i guess functional junkies are few and far in between i think.

me on the other hand...if your sick and ik it...your gettin a bag off me...i usually like company when i cop and give my temporary companion just as much as what i get. cause idk i guess im the dependant junkie type? i never mind chipping in for gas ALWAYS supplying clean pins. when i go up i just want just enough to have 1 big shot which is hard if u go to newark cause str varies and im no longer a chronic user as of now, so i always have to test half bag and i rather go from 0%high-100% than 30%high-100% if that makes any sense like i want 1 fat rush than 2 meh rush.

just wondering if anyone can relate, sorry for typos or repeated sentences or shit that makes no sense at all.

so basically is it possible to preserve or like keep who you are and get high? or you will eventually become empty and a crazy fiend?

how are your booting habits? on the dirty or clean side? any consequences for drawing up that puddle water haha

anddd for those of you who have clean habits ...ever been put into a situation where u couldnt get a clean pin and had to share?

^ I know a guy that fits your description. He picked up a crack whore and they had unprotected sexy the night before. She bought him dope because she had money from tricking. I go there after work to cop because if we pool out money we get a better deal. We get the dope and he only has one needle left. I don't shoot so I don't care she says we fucked last night what's the diferance. I try to tell them that it is a bad idea but they do it anyway and after he hits her he wipes the little blood spot off her arm and licks it. The next day I go there and they tell me that the crack whore took off with there rent money. The dude banging her just left it sitting on his dresser and didn't think she would take it. I don't go over there anymore.

just wondering if anyone can relate, sorry for typos or repeated sentences or shit that makes no sense at all.

so basically is it possible to preserve or like keep who you are and get high? or you will eventually become empty and a crazy fiend?

how are your booting habits? on the dirty or clean side? any consequences for drawing up that puddle water haha

anddd for those of you who have clean habits ...ever been put into a situation where u couldnt get a clean pin and had to share?

Yeah, I've met people that tend to be that way, want someone around to use with. There's nothing wrong with it. You just gotta be careful cause you're dealing with people that are desperate. IOW's, most the people like this that I've known end up getting ripped off by the people they chill and shoot up with. Like the aforementioned guy with the crack whore.
I have my friends that I went to HS with, the ones that are still alive and using, that I'll go and cop with occasional-like. But when I'm using regular those joint trips are few and far between. Tend to stay to myself and do my own thing. I'd rather stumble around my apartment alone than have to carry on a conversation. Sad but true....
Preserving who you are or devolving is up to the individual. You can keep who you are/your sense of self if you want to. It's just takes more effort than the average person cause it's so, so easy to fall into lying, cheating, running games. Easier. If you really don't want to fall into that then don't. There's no inevitabilities.
My shooting habits are pretty normal. I don't make sure I've got ampules of water. I use out the tap and haven't ever had a issue. New pins most the time, don't lick the site and try to rotate spots. It is very easy to fall in love with a real reliable spot and I'll admit I tend to go back to the vein that runs down from the outside of your wrist to your forearm. But when it gets tired and needs a break, I give it a break. Use alcohol to sterilize the site when I can. Not always but always when I'm at home. Idk. Never had issues with abscesses or anything so I'm either lucky or am doing something right. Nothing wrong with being as careful as possible, though.
I have never shared a needle. Not given mine to someone or used someone else's. I've been shooting for 7-8 years, for the sake of reference. Sharing is so, so stupid. What's better? Being sick for a couple hours longer or coming up with Hep-C or HIV or whatever else? Ask someone that did Interferon when that was the treatment which they'd rather have done.

Man, you can't look back. I was like most everyone else, I got on the bus and what a ride.

^ I know a guy that fits your description. He picked up a crack whore and they had unprotected sexy the night before. She bought him dope because she had money from tricking. I go there after work to cop because if we pool out money we get a better deal. We get the dope and he only has one needle left. I don't shoot so I don't care she says we fucked last night what's the diferance. I try to tell them that it is a bad idea but they do it anyway and after he hits her he wipes the little blood spot off her arm and licks it. The next day I go there and they tell me that the crack whore took off with there rent money. The dude banging her just left it sitting on his dresser and didn't think she would take it. I don't go over there anymore.

well yea that seems like a more extreme case but who knows maybe ill be fuckin crack whores in the future i really hope not though.

Yeah, I've met people that tend to be that way, want someone around to use with. There's nothing wrong with it. You just gotta be careful cause you're dealing with people that are desperate. IOW's, most the people like this that I've known end up getting ripped off by the people they chill and shoot up with. Like the aforementioned guy with the crack whore.
I have my friends that I went to HS with, the ones that are still alive and using, that I'll go and cop with occasional-like. But when I'm using regular those joint trips are few and far between. Tend to stay to myself and do my own thing. I'd rather stumble around my apartment alone than have to carry on a conversation. Sad but true....
Preserving who you are or devolving is up to the individual. You can keep who you are/your sense of self if you want to. It's just takes more effort than the average person cause it's so, so easy to fall into lying, cheating, running games. Easier. If you really don't want to fall into that then don't. There's no inevitabilities.
My shooting habits are pretty normal. I don't make sure I've got ampules of water. I use out the tap and haven't ever had a issue. New pins most the time, don't lick the site and try to rotate spots. It is very easy to fall in love with a real reliable spot and I'll admit I tend to go back to the vein that runs down from the outside of your wrist to your forearm. But when it gets tired and needs a break, I give it a break. Use alcohol to sterilize the site when I can. Not always but always when I'm at home. Idk. Never had issues with abscesses or anything so I'm either lucky or am doing something right. Nothing wrong with being as careful as possible, though.
I have never shared a needle. Not given mine to someone or used someone else's. I've been shooting for 7-8 years, for the sake of reference. Sharing is so, so stupid. What's better? Being sick for a couple hours longer or coming up with Hep-C or HIV or whatever else? Ask someone that did Interferon when that was the treatment which they'd rather have done.

you nailed it on the head with preserving who you are is up to yourself and its easy to lie. people end up not caring and putting effort into being a better person and then they end with no one at all or ending up worse and eventually not caring if they die. it just sucks cause its where those kids are at and im not trying to be up to there pace in use or lifestyle. but its hard cause now im just gonna lay in room high as shit pretending im asleep so ppl in my house dont know im high.

have anyone ever black out on dope?? i used to black out on the reg and fuckin wake up to cops walking me into an ambulance. fuckin ER bills stacked...

If you don't have clean works the dope can always go up the nose. I know it's not the same but in a pinch at least the dope sickness will go away till new pins can be had to do it right.

If you don't have clean works the dope can always go up the nose. I know it's not the same but in a pinch at least the dope sickness will go away till new pins can be had to do it right.

thats true actually resorted to that recently cause i lose shit constantly.

a week ago got dropped off at friends house. found out i lost a bag when we dropped another buddy. fuck it i got 1 left haha.
start to prep up and i spill the water with the dope in it. okay well now im really fucked. call back ride have to buy bag from him.

okay im alright but im going back to that buddys house at 6 am in the morning to see if the bag is there and hopefully its not wet.
i wake up i head over to buddys house. bag is under fuckin car and dry. good shit. okay time to...okay now i lost my bag of pins
at my friends house whose roommates would never wanna see me again if they found that shit. boom sniff that shit. not bad if your not booting 3+ bags.

yea im a chatter box im just trying to burn time till i can finally get high. which will be soon.

The best thing you can do if your low on rigs is after each use draw up water 3 times and spray it out then draw up rubbing alcohol 3 times and spray it out each time then draw up water 3 times the same way to flush the alcohol out. it wont help or hurt the dullness of the needle but in extreme cases you can make a rig last up to 7 days if your careful with it.

Personally swim uses with whoever, swims friends he uses with are pretty cool to be honest. swim makes jokes about why people wear belts around their waist and not their arms. And swim and his friends go into stores and class with a rig in swims ear and see if anyone notices. And swim and his friends have never suffered any consequences from their usage and all have good grades in college, get ass at least once a week..... LIFES BEEN GOOD TO ME SO FAR...

This SWIM guy has it all figured out!...I wish the SWIM I know could be the SWIM you know for a day! Maybe we could all get together, go shopping for Speedos, and all go SWIMMING at the YMCA! Gee, that would be swell!

Last edited:
LOL your hilarious! yeah thatd be awesome, I just didnt wanna use "I" cause i dont know who can look back at this shit and trace it to me.

The best thing you can do if your low on rigs is after each use draw up water 3 times and spray it out then draw up rubbing alcohol 3 times and spray it out each time then draw up water 3 times the same way to flush the alcohol out. it wont help or hurt the dullness of the needle but in extreme cases you can make a rig last up to 7 days if your careful with it.

Personally swim uses with whoever, swims friends he uses with are pretty cool to be honest. swim makes jokes about why people wear belts around their waist and not their arms. And swim and his friends go into stores and class with a rig in swims ear and see if anyone notices. And swim and his friends have never suffered any consequences from their usage and all have good grades in college, get ass at least once a week..... LIFES BEEN GOOD TO ME SO FAR...

cant say i go anywhere where i can get awaywith walking around with a rig in my ear. embarassing enough i have walked around public with a rig in my ear and not noticed.
and rubbing alcohol like deteriorates the black rubber plunger in the syringe. idk if bits can get in your smack butttt either way it wont pull back as smooth and eventually it will be really hard to pull back and forth.

Let me know if I'm way off the mark here. Do people actually get arrested from things they post on message boards? Most of the shit we post here is small time bullshit and how can the cops even prove I bought dope last night and shot it in my ball sack while I was banging the chief of polices (whom is of legal age for this discussion) daughter in the butt? Yeah I suppose if it was some big criminal shit they could trace it here, but if I'm doing something that is that easy to trace back to me maybe I deserve what I get.

Let me know if I'm way off the mark here. Do people actually get arrested from things they post on message boards? Most of the shit we post here is small time bullshit and how can the cops even prove I bought dope last night and shot it in my ball sack while I was banging the chief of polices (whom is of legal age for this discussion) daughter in the butt? Yeah I suppose if it was some big criminal shit they could trace it here, but if I'm doing something that is that easy to trace back to me maybe I deserve what I get.

Your way off base.. No but seriously I don't know I mean people talk about some really personal stuff on here. If the government or a future employer OR a future spouse or child or anyone who could use this information against you, got a hold of it, I dont know about you, but there would be some serious consequences

LOL your hilarious! yeah thatd be awesome, I just didnt wanna use "I" cause i dont know who can look back at this shit and trace it to me.

The best thing about SWIM, for me, is I once posted about how I killed 53 prostitutes in Ohio. Then the police came sniffing around and found out it was all true. The crazy thing was, they tried to use my posts as evidence but because I had used SWIM, I was IMMUNE FROM PROSECUTION! Fucking score.

This is absolutely true. The fucked thing about it is given the choice between snorting my bags and being well then or waiting 3 hours to shoot them, I'll take waiting every time.
Thinking is, I worked too hard for that dope to not enjoy it "my way." It's actually making me feel ill having written that.

Personally I've never had that experience. I wouldnt think the alcohol would ruin the plunger but if thats the case then before you draw up the alcohol you could draw up 5-10 units of air so the alcohol never touches the plunger. I learned the alcohol method from HeroinHelper.com. And just a thought, are you sure the rubber part plunger is the reason that you cant push it down and its not the needle thats clogged? cause mechanically I wouldn't think the rubber part being deteriorated would have any effect on wether or not you could push the plunger down. And I dont "think" alcohol would deteriorate rubber but I dont have any evidence to support it at the moment.

Personally I've never had that experience. I wouldnt think the alcohol would ruin the plunger but if thats the case then before you draw up the alcohol you could draw up 5-10 units of air so the alcohol never touches the plunger. I learned the alcohol method from HeroinHelper.com. And just a thought, are you sure the rubber part plunger is the reason that you cant push it down and its not the needle thats clogged? cause mechanically I wouldn't think the rubber part being deteriorated would have any effect on wether or not you could push the plunger down. And I dont "think" alcohol would deteriorate rubber but I dont have any evidence to support it at the moment.

Im so glad you are one of the few that is actually smart enough to use SWIM so that no one knows it is you! Im so impressed..same with how lucky and smart you are that the rest of your life is so awesome while using!!

In the old days they used eyedroppers and some kind of needle rigged at the tip,so I was told.I think that's what Lou was referring to in the song "Heroin" when he sings '...and it shoots up the dropper's neck...'

I've seen this sadly happen to quite a few people that I knew before they started shooting. I ALWAYS try to teach anyone I know who shoots up how to do it correctly and what to avoid but it's like most people either don't listen to me or they just don't care, I'm really starting to think it's just not caring, it's sad. I've told everyone I know just basic thinks like when shooting pills, a cloudy shot doesn't mean more medicine, you'd be shocked at how many people think particles are actually the drug, unaware that almost all opiates/opioids are 100% water soluble, I can't believe some of the people I know haven't had a stroke or lost an arm. I also often will have my friends want to use my old syringes, I always will give them a new one if I have any and I'll also try to discourage them but they'll just steal one from me either way though so I just let them have it, if they're going to take one anyways then why not. Because I'm very OCD about my needle use and cleaning used syringes, most of my friends seem to think that somehow my old syringes present less of a risk... I don't get it, I wouldn't use one of their used syringes. I can't even count all the dirty thinks old friends of mine would do, I've seen people IV E pills, not MDMA but actual ecstasy pills, saw 2 people let an abscess grow and grow and almost lost an arm from waiting too long, saw someone shoot up a pill without using any filter at all, many people I know share syringes often... It's all too much, why make such a risky practice any more dangerous when we have harm reduction tips available all over the internet?

I don't think all users become an empty fiend but I have seen a lot of good people lost their souls to drugs. I've been super depressed before and on drugs but I've always done my best to be as safe as possible when injecting drugs. I believe I'm not the man I was before I started but I'm still thankfully still fairly far away from being a crazed fiend.

I'm pretty damn clean when I shoot up, I do my best to only use either bacteriostatic sodium chloride, bacteriostatic water or distilled water, it's rare for me to use tap water. I will sometimes reuse my own syringe once or twice if I'm broke but really, it's not too hard to come up with 25 cents and just go buy 1, several places here sell single syringes. I also use an alcohol swab like 99% if the time I shoot up. My 2 bad habits are not rotating enough because I don't have many good veins left now and I usually "flush" the syringe (Draw blood then inject it back in your vein to be sure to get all the drug), I just read on BL how bad that was, now I'm trying to knock that habit off.

Yes, I did it I think only once and I obsessively cleaned it with bleach for 10 minutes before I'd use it.I may have mixed up syringes before but I can't say for sure on that topic.

and I usually "flush" the syringe (Draw blood then inject it back in your vein to be sure to get all the drug), I just read on BL how bad that was, now I'm trying to knock that habit off.

I truly never understood this one. How can there be anything left once the plunger is completely despressed? I'm not calling you out man cause trust me I've done stupid shit myself, but I really just don't understand the thought process. The plunger is at zero units and that's it; where is the hidden substance that registering blood again is going to allow access to? I saw them do that in "Reindeerspotting" and I've seen people do it in real life. I can understand cotton shots because of the chance that there actually could be a small amount of substance left if you don't suck them dry and I myself have gotten some insane rushes from (stupidly) doing coke cottons.