Horny or Huggy???

WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP TBRITTON??? What was that last comment....vapor rub on the clit??? I've gotto know more!
Oh Huggy btw, definetly huggy and touchy, I get very huggy,,,,got off the subject a little..sorry!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Enerbunny (edited 10 January 2000).]

Vaporub up your bunghole is pretty exciting too! No... I'm not kidding!!
When I'm rolling I'm more huggy, kissy, and flirty... and I'm more psyched to hang w/my friends or dance than get it on w/someone. However... there's nothing better than sex on "X" on the comedown. It lasts forever and the orgasms.... oh my!

Let's try this again, Yes a friend of mine was in town a couple of weeks ago and put some vapor rub down under and totally loved it. Another tried it and just said it was okay. Then saturday night, different group was putting it on there nipples so I had to suggest what I had heard. One girl said it was the most INCREDIBLE feeling she has ever had. I can only imagine if they had gone to the restroom together and blown on it afterwards...Anyway, I'm a guy so I can't speak from personal experience, but no vicks for Mr. Winky please.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."
[This message has been edited by TBritton (edited 10 January 2000).]
[This message has been edited by TBritton (edited 10 January 2000).]

I found I seek attention majorly. I go huggy, but if something steers me towards horny, that comes along too
smile.gif

Horny or Huggy?
That would have to depend on the E....i notice that many going around lately have MDA in them. Last month i did a plain white pill that was (or close to) 100% MDA, the mellower stuff thats a little more trippy and lasts twice as long as MDMA, and i was HORNY!!
However, MDMA makes me more loving in a friendly way. Very Huggy!!
I prefer huggy myself.

I have only rolled three times with great people like Ru Ru, Tiger, Chalice, Flower, Raverdad, and other great people that I am forgetting to mention.
I know I get really emmotional, but I also get really huggy, and I begin to talk to whoever is in the room. I can't wait to see where else this will take me.
wink.gif

PLUR to all
Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

TBRITTON - you are a god!! Why the hell didn't I think of that sooner?!?! Got my vicks waiting for my next roll!! Wait till I tell all my friends! They're gonna love you!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

huggy..wait..yup yup...definitely huggy!!
Sex is the farthest thing in my mind when I roll but it also depends on the pill. Sometimes I find "bill" saluting to the flag!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

But what I like while on E is to cuddle with someone for hours. That transfer of electricty through body heat relaxes me. Never underestimate the power of touch!
------------------
kick out the gloom!
kick out the blues!
tear out the pages with all the bad news
pull down the mirrors and pull down the walls
Tear up the stairs and tear up the floors
Its a perfect day to throw back your head and kiss it all goodbye!

I get addicted to heat completely - holding hands, cuddling, snuggling, so yeah very very huggy. And I cant remember who mentioned it but yes sometimes I cannot deal with and do not want to be touched - just for a while, just so I can kind of equate myself and find my own space and my own balance with it - then Im a huggy monster again
smile.gif

Nas

wow Tbritton...and everyone else who had "interesting" ideas for vicks... i had no idea these girls even EXISTED!
*applause*
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Hey TBritton! You're a God now!
smile.gif
WoW, well that most mean I'm a Goddess. I guess I'll have to change my name. BTW I still have a few tricks left in my bag O'goodiEs!
wink.gif
I'm glad your friends had fun.
A Big Squeezy from the Queen Cheesy!
X-RaverQueen
[This message has been edited by X-RaverQueen (edited 11 January 2000).]

Well, since we have gone to other spritual planes together, and since YOU are responsible for my godlike status, you should definately share the credit...after all you are the vicks queen. Btw, had you already done the nipple thing as well? And yes, teach me more tricks...I want to learn as much as I can from you. You should meet fox in Louisville, and come to Nashville this weekend
smile.gif
. I promise to be good...
AT IT
smile.gif

Love ya!
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

well i say huggy defenitly huggy....
love to be around the people i love espec. my brothers and best friends....
i just love to hug them and hold them... kiss them on the cheek and stay cheek to cheek.... i love to feel their warmth eradiating from our bodies!!!!
and about the vicks..... can't wait until FRIDAY!!!!! lol....

luv2luv, you always turn me on with your awesome posts.
Anyways, the first couple of times I rolled, I was incredibly horny. Hornier than you could ever imagine. Now I hug andhug and hug somemore. I am the energizer bunny of hugging. However, that doesn't mean that I am not horny too and maybe my hornieness is the reason why I want to hug so much. I dont know. But anyways, I am both. I am sensual and sexual. I think it depends on the way I feel.
The Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Forget the hugs - I want vicks!!!
wink.gif

Just kidding!
Huggy!! Yay for hugs!!
------------------

I feel more horny than huggy ..
everytime I got high I always looking for my girlfrind (she's on too) ,, we share the plesure... having sex with "E" is the best
nothing compare .... (no bull)

Now that i think about it and I read some of the other posts, I would be way less interest4d in having sex while rolling than just hugging and kissing lots of girls. To me, making out with lotsa girls is more of a turn on than settling down with one to have sex. I need to meet lotsa people so one doesn't work for me.
The Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Dr E. I got a hug waiting for ya!!!!
smile.gif

------------------

I can't wait 'til monday to read all the "VICKS REPORTS".
smile.gif

------------------
TBritton

YAY, I LOVE HUGS!!!!!
I love hugs more than anything in the world and for someone to tell me they will give me hug means so much to me.
Thx luv2luv, you made my day
The Doc
------------------