View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Homemade DMT Pipe, doesnt work well? sort of.....read me

KingOfDarkness666

Greenlighter
Hello, I made a homemade version if The MACHINE with a straight pyrexy tube and some chores boy. I loaded some up, hit it, definitely saw smoke, and ehaled smoke, definitely tasted strongly of deems, I usually put some on a bowl but everyone glorifies this ROA. So I tried to make it. It hits. I taste it. Nothing. What's wrong? Smoking technique? More chore boy? Should I use a torch? I'm also noticing alot of "liquid Dmt " where the chore boy is. Any help would be much appreciated. It's basically a beefy version of a basic crackpipe, if I understand what a crack pipe is. Any ideas? I only tried twice.....small doses. It's almost gone and I'm trying to get the best out of it. Help!

Dmt pipe residue???

I usually smoke the molecule on top of some bud in a regular glass marijuana pipe. My question is, once my DMT supply s gone, would I be able to extract the remaining spice with a 99% IPA, and smoke it after it dries? Would I Get a Dmt or jungle spice trip from it? I know it will be tainted with resin, but I KNOW that there has to be some Dmt condensed in the inside if the pipe. If anyone has any ideas or experience, let me know.