Holy Ship! EDM Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas. jan 6-9 2012

trainwreckmolly

Bluelighter
Sail to the Bahamas on a full ship charter full of music fans + some of the world's hottest electronic music makers on this 3 day cruise. Come in early for the kick off party in Ft Lauderdale, then bounce freely among five onboard venues where the music is programmed around the clock! From poolside to dancefloor to your own private cabin, this once-in-a-lifetime experience redefines luxury in music. Dance barefoot on a private island at a special Beach Boutique party with Fatboy Slim, Diplo, Buraka Som Sistema & Dillon Francis. Be one of 2500 guests aboard this legendary maiden voyage!

payoff.jpg

I've already reserved my room. You land on a private island in the bahamas and fatboy slim and diplo are spinning on the beach. I can't believe how sick the lineup is for this. Any other bluelighters going? this is gonna be epic.

Last edited:
no other bluelighters are hitting this up? this has the potential to blow away any festival i've ever been to.

too much 'step for my taste, just a lot of mainstream artists. If they had a more diverse selection, I would probably be interested. It seems like a really cool idea though.

^same here. it just doesn't appeal to me. maybe if they had something other than dubstep or electro i'd go. it seems like most raves nowadays have the same exact lineups everytime. what ever happened to variety?

how much does this thing cost? wonder if it would be cheaper to go carnival or royal carabian for 7+days lol.

id hate to pay the same amount that it would cost to do the carnival thing.

just wanted to add:
12 Alfieri – Suite with Balcony
11 D'annunzio/Leopardi – Large Stateroom with Balcony $999
10 Ungheretti/Carducci – Large Stateroom with Balcony $974 $874
9 Ungheretti/Tasso – Large Stateroom with Balcony
8 Pascoli/Leopardi/Alfieri – Standard Stateroom with Balcony $879
7 Carducci/D'annunzio – Standard Stateroom with Balcony $829
6 Ungheretti/Tasso – Standard Stateroom with Balcony
5 Tasso – Standard Oceanview Stateroom
4 Petrarca – Standard Oceanview Stateroom
3 D'annunzio/Pascoli/Leopardi/Alfieri – Standard Interior Stateroom
2 Ungheretti/Carducci – Standard Interior Stateroom
1 Tasso/Petrarca – Standard Interior Stateroom

these are all the rooms they have left.. :/

while i love the carribean, that seems awefully expensive. Last time I went to Playa Del Carmen, we got one way tickets from Cincy to Cancun, 8 days 7 nights, all-inclusive so all you can eat and drink (alcohol included), transportation included, with taxes and fees, for $700/person. Cant really beat that. I'll listen to some club dj playing his ipod for that price! Maybe if I had a job :/

how does raging on a private island in the bahamas not appeal to you guys? I'm doing this instead of ultra next year.

Nice! Me and 9 friends are flying down from Virginia beach! Are you going to the major lazer preparty? Glad to see someone else from the community is making it to this.