Holy Sh*t one of the oldest Tom * Jerry's on TV......

RuRu

Bluelighter
It is the one where Tom gets locked out of the house and than he freezes and jerry pulls him back in and uses the electric blanket to worm him, its funny call the house they are in is total 70's look, showsa you how old the comic is LOL
Now its the one when Jerry is a ghost and tom freaks out.
I loved classic cartoons
Boy am I a cartoon freak
Hell......Cartoooooon Cartooon......I am Weasle, Powerpuff Grils, Dexters Laboratory. LOL I love this shit to much must still be a kid at heart...Give me a shout if your a cartoon freak :
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace to yaz.....RuRu

Yoyoyo~~~
I am all about them old old Tom and Jerry's, they're so phat! Seriously, it's a shame that animation quality has diminished over the years, because the way they engineer the music with all the actions and the detail of movement really make this cartoon something else. It's an art within itself. Besides that, I still like newer stuff like powderpuff, dexter's lab, and action cartoons like dragonball and the batmans.
Ehh... sorry for going off the discussion board's topic... couldn't resist!
PLUR
beanz

Yoyoyo~~~
I am all about them old old Tom and Jerry's, they're so phat! Seriously, it's a shame that animation quality has diminished over the years, because the way they engineer the music with all the actions and the detail of movement really make this cartoon something else. It's an art within itself. Besides that, I still like newer stuff like powderpuff, dexter's lab, and action cartoons like dragonball and the batmans.
Ehh... sorry for going off the discussion board's topic... couldn't resist!
PLUR
beanz

Yo Ruru... just so you know
wink.gif
The "old" Tom and Jerry's are a lot older than the 70's; they started back in the 40's. The ones inthe 70's had that kinda lame look and I think one or two of them actually had Tom talking. The old old old shit was always the best
smile.gif
Check out http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6859/tj.html for all the info...

My vote for the best Tom & Jerry cartoons has to be the ones from the 60's when Chuck Jones (of Road Runner/Coyote fame) got ahold of them...the animation was beautiful and they were full tilt manic chase action! (Of course, my favorite cartoons are the roadrunner/coyote ones...that was brilliance!
You guys remeber the one where the Coyote finally caught the Roadrunner?
wink.gif

Alright while were on the subject...A friend of mine brought up a cartoon that might not be a "classic" but certainly was around in the late 80's to early 90's...I can recall it was about a dinosaur wearing sunglasses that somehow made it into the present...and he had a special talent...Was it rapping or skateboarding i cant really remember...anyways does anyone happen to know which cartoon im talking about and what the exact title is?
P.S.- The theme song went something like this Dun Dun, the first(last?) dinosaur...or something like that...
Ok now that ive made a total ass of myself i will slowly walk away...
-PLuR- BiGHeaD

hey BiGHeaD...was it denver the last dinosaur?...i think he could skateboard.

OK, well I'm gonna make a bigger fool of myself....
it's not a cartoon, BUT it was something that all the Sydney BL's were discussing mid-trip on the weekend (go figure)..
Does anyone remember the Doodle Bugs from Sesame Street?
I had a weird repressed memory type thing happen when the others started talking about them....I would NEVER EVER have remembered about the Doodle Bugs had they not brought it up...but now, i have very vague recollection of them....HELP!
Were we making this up? DID I MAKE THAT MEMORY UP? Are we weirdos? Ok don't answer that...but does anyone remember?
cheers
mona.

doodle bugs? oh my gosh, I really hope they were 'real' cuz I have some kind of memory of them too!!! LOL!
yay cartoons
smile.gif

hey, how about all the sid and marty krofft productions? now *there* is some quality children's programming clearly geared towards drug-addled adults!
wink.gif
once when my pals and I were rolling, we had a brady bunch/h.r. pufnstuff live singing/dancing special on the vcr and the lords of acid on the cd player. the two worked together in such perfect synchronization that it was just completely mind-boggling!
you've got to love (and fear) a fat lizard in white go-go boots, baby!
vertigo