Holder plan would ease mandatory stiff sentences for some drug offenders

It's a start, but it's not enough. The number of individuals, families and communities that have been destroyed by the FDA that the Justice Department is staggering.

In the least, the standard should be applied retroactively.

^ Change is gradual, be happy its finally happening. There was never any chance all the drug laws were going to be repealed overnight.

slimvictor;11754688 said:
I think it is a great idea!
Now if he would only stop prosecuting users of MEDICAL marijuana...

What?!? So you think it is okay to go after, prosecute, steal money from (aka Fine) and put a human in a fucking cage over recreational marijuana?!?Like you only think "medical" marijuana users should be saved from having their lives ruined? I think ganja should be un-regulated and legal for all!! omg please, No room for hateful spewing nonsense like that comment you made, i really hope that was just a mistake bro. BUT seeing as you took the extra step to capitalize the word "medical" I am thinking you meant it with conviction leading me to post this comment in response to your nonsensical way of thinking. I really can't believe you believe people should be anything BUT ignored for using ANY kind of drug. 8:)?

I'm not pretending to speak for Victor, but if I say (for instance) "Free Bradley Manning", I'm not implicitly saying that all other federal prisoners are justly imprisoned. Conversely, if I intend to specifically express outrage about the imprisonment of Bradley Manning, I'm probably not going to say, "Free all federal prisoners!"

This would have saved me 18 months and perhaps might have resulted in my case being dropped altogether as my case was pushed into federal when the state prosecutor refused to charge me. It boiled down to the arresting task force officer wanting my car. :(

23536;11771450 said:
I'm not pretending to speak for Victor, but if I say (for instance) "Free Bradley Manning", I'm not implicitly saying that all other federal prisoners are justly imprisoned. Conversely, if I intend to specifically express outrage about the imprisonment of Bradley Manning, I'm probably not going to say, "Free all federal prisoners!"

well hopefully he doesn't think its okay to ruin a person life over any kind of ganja charge whether recreational or medical use is involved.

gh0stmAn;11771924 said:
well hopefully he doesn't think its okay to ruin a person life over any kind of ganja charge whether recreational or medical use is involved.

Nah I've read the guys posts and he's heavily in favour of executing the lowlife scum who smoke the vile filth that is marijuana. His words not mine

I think what is needed overall is a massively funded study into drugs worldwide and how each group is affected. this could be compiled by current statistics surely. then we can stop breaking families apart.

23536;11754849 said:
Eric Holder is not a good person. Not only has he been tougher on MMJ than Bush's AG, but he's also an inside man for the financial industry. Before he became the AG, he was a defense attorney for bankers, and he has made sure that virtually none of them have been prosecuted for the economic collapse they caused in 2008.

Please quote the part where I said he was a good person? I don't think i have ever stated my opinion of Eric Holder.

I'm unsure of the point of your post, are you advocating states put up a fight against this because they dislike him?

as Marvin replied I didn't know that a single mom can make $4482 in a few weeks on the internet. did you read this web page ........................zee44.com