HIVE or BLUELIGHT which is a STING operation?

You people are sadly mistaken if you do not think that the feds do not check this BB. They may not be as deep into it as Dr. T. says but I assure you they do look into it. The new bill that they are passing has to come from some substance IE: Bluelight, the Hive.......
There is prob a special internet task force alone that it is their only job to monitor online drug activities all day long. You dont have to give them your information. Unless you go through a community proxy your IP is being submitted every time you submit a post. Just think about who all is reading this next time you put information on this board.
------------------
1 lifE 1 lovE so thErE can only bE 1 kEEEng

of course they check this bb. have you confessed to anything online?
if you think they're going to come after you just because you admit to rolling then i think you're being a bit paranoid, but that's just my opinion and i may be wrong. it would take a helluva lot of time and money to investigate every single person who admitted online to doing drugs. not to mention that i have yet to hear of a case in which a person was busted for such a thing (not dealing online, admitting online to having done drugs). but anything's possible.
still, that anti-meth proliferation bill that your govt is pushing through right now is a damn shame and a disgrace to any "free" country.

It seems to me that the first amendment entitles one to provide a broad range of expression through this medium. As one mentioned, what one posts here may not be anonymous because of server logs. But I don't see were there is any guarentee of identity, just the identity of the computer. I don't see where anyone could make a presumption about the veracity or intended veracity of a post through this medium. It seems that to use a post on a board such as this as a basis for obtaining a warrent or starting an investigation, at least this minimum burden would have to be met.
Perhaps I am an elderly woman lamenting my lost youth, yearning for a connection, and making up stories about wild times I never had. Or perhaps I am and do exactly what I claim in these boards. Who know? My point is with this being the case how could you ever get a warrent based on it?

I hate doctors?
I only hate people that do not care as much for their fellow person as they would for them selves. I am not a former doctor, I am licensed and I not only treat clients, I do private consulting and research for supplement companies that are trying to improve peoples life, longevity,sex,quality ect..
If you don't like my advice don't use it or read it. Free will baby. I don't use scare tactics to sell my medicine. Common sense sells my brand of deductive reasoning
smile.gif

I work hand in hand with many para proffesionals as we search for new ways to use older safer synthetic drugs that have been discared as well as new recombinent drugs that are identical to ours like rHgH (growth hormome)
You see, I do not fear using drugs of any kind, as I know what I am doing. I also have the knowledge and skills to get wny drug I wish to use. No man can make laws that over ride the rights giving to me by the supreme being as defined in the US constitution.
Hve I had battles with the government? SUre anyone with any voice or balls or both will but heads with any control structure. I will always win as long I am on the side of truth,science and do not threaten the saftey or health of the public. What I do to my own body or in my private lab or home for that matter is just that PRIVATE. Th eUSGOV or any other entity has no right to discover,oppress or harrass me. As I an an american citizen living in teh soveirgn state of Florida. If that changes, I will denounce my citizen ship and move to a country that truely follows the framework or our constitution that my direct decendants gave their blood sweat and tears for.
Thomas Anthony Oth Great Grand sonxxxx of William Bradford on my mothers side, gardner daughters of the american revolution.

On purpose?
Being on purpose is a term defined by most success management groups as having a vision, following up with drive to persue that vision and doing what is needed to get to the goal of the vision!
Doosh bag? How about a Fresca?
Do you want to be good Danny?

Dr. Tom, I've watched you post for some time now. It's pretty apparent you post in any and all "states of consciousness." Your typing, spelling, and grammar skills rise and fall faster than the stock market. And so does the quality of your "advice."
For the sake of some of us new BLers, who might not notice your Dr. Jekle/Mr. Hide factor, please please please stay away from your keyboard when you're not completely sober. I doubt that you would fell comfortable having surgery performed on you by anyone who was drunk. And I know I wouldn't want someone who was just back from the opium den telling me what I should and shouldn't be ingesting for my health.
I respect your right to have an opinion, even the ones that I find... far-fetched. But I can't respect your right to give out ideas that you claim as truths when you're in a mentally compromised state. Especially when they could jeopardize someone else’s health.
Do whatever drugs you want, and post whatever you want. But don't do them both at the same time, please. It's our lives you’re affecting, and you scare us
-hatboi

Hey Dr. Tom. Personally I highly appreciate all of the vast info and knowledge you have given all of us. Paranoia may be a small price to pay when you turn yourself into your own guinea pig, going further than most of us would go. Kepp it up Doc! I look forward to more of your insightful threads!

Right on Mike.....Tom you rock.....you've always been there when my lil' naive mind needed direction....for those of you who dont know him....DONT CRITISIZE.....thanks to DR Tom...we now have pre/postloading....
"...and I will do no harm"
Thanks Doc

Dr. Tom / Death Tyranny / Thoth
What could be the reason for his apparent psychosis? amphetamine binge, opiate withdrawal, shellshock, schizophrenia, insanity, thalidomide, or internal parasites?
Is he some homeless dude who strolls into the public library and starts hammering out some alter ego shit?
Is he Vietvet in disguise?
Does anybody here with some sort of credibility know him in person and can vouch for him?
Is he a doctor? (kids, chiropractors are rarely doctors)
Why does he consistently misspell 'the' as 'th e'?
What sort of mental state is he in when he posts?
Lastly, why does he make an ass out of himself on the Hive? Please do not mention BL on the Hive, you are by no means a reasonable representative?
----------
I'd like to say i agree with his freedom-fighting spirit, but in my personal opinion this person is a loaded gun and is nothing but a liability to the ecstasy community. Loose lips, a loose grip on reality, an appetite for psychedelic drugs, and an unhealthy sense of paranoia make for a fault line waiting to happen.
Caveat emptor, take his and everyone's words here with a big grain of salt.
Brand-x, solid shit as usual!

Spelling errors? Improper syntax? I thought it was important to get the concept communicated rather than worry about checking my spelling. Sure I admit I am lazy, I am used to having my reports corrected before they are released! Thanks, girls... I admit to posting in a stream of consciouness style that would make Oleary happy.
It is sad that some of the boys here are so up tight that they can not appreciatte what I try to do here. Sure we all can pick eachother apart. No unity, no trust no peace. This board is a small society but a relection of society as a whole. You would think people here would be more opened mined and yet over the years, I hear form the same people that don't like my posts. Why even read or respond to them. I rarely rip on someone unless they are giving bad advice.
Personally I like a good fight but it does confuse the peeps. Too bad your egos are controlling you so. Ive been there so I understand.
The whole cross spaming my self Dr.Tom Vs. Thoth and a little rumor mongering thrown in was a perfect example of how people are ready to get their digs in or worse...
Why do people like to talk bad about people and yet you rarely mention how good people can be.
I get so many accolades from the enlightened people here , that a few bad eggs bother me little. Ha! I even had some punks calling my Dad threatining his life! Pop being an ex fellon and cocaine smuggler, felon is the last person you want to threaten..Besides the old dude is pretty big, pretty strong and I would'nt screw with him and I fear NO ONE!
The point is, why would anyone feel the need to call someone cause they felt threatened by someone elses opinions or knowledge!
It's about sharing and net working not in fighting and ripping eachother off!
Let us set the example..try to trut each other, then all the other PLUR stuff will follow.
Raver doc? I expect more from a fellow proffesional but than again, you never did say what kind of doc you were right?
I say psychologist since you promote Prozac so much!
Anyways people, lets try to appreciatte eachother for the gifts we have. Together we all are stronger,smarter, safer ect...
I am nothing more than another student of life. I also am another teacher. We all are the same just on different paths, different levels, why not help eachother along the way!
Peace
smile.gif

Tom

all good, but passing yourself off as a doctor and dispensing advice as such is quite a responsibility for a cracked out person like yourself.
You assume leadership here, yet you have been here for a short time and seem to have a hard time managing your own affairs.
You also tend to contradict yourself, sometimes within the same sentence. Your logic is cryptic, and very hard to decipher many times.

actually l/o, dr. tom has been around since damn near the beginning. he just disappeared for a while.
personally dr. tom i like having you around. you incite, instigate, push, proke and prod people. i may not always agree with where you're taking people, but at least you have a vision.
you're the catalyst and i'm just the fume hood making sure things don't get too out of control
smile.gif

------------------
"Until you die it's all life, so make the most of it." -- Kurt Vonnegut