• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

history on cannabis prices?

The cannabis club prices here in CA vary greatly depending on the potency of the bud, but it's usually around 15 a gram.

120 to 140 a 1/4? wow thats retarded!

not trying to be harsh. but NOBODY should pay more than a bill for that. i don't care if god grew it himself!

A) Worthless post.

B) Depending on quality and location, that's a fairly normal price, even for someone with good connections.

^^^

I get ripped off ($150 a 1/4), but on Long Island/NYC $120-140 is the going rate, unless you have a really good connect. Unlike me. So this is truth.

Since I started smoking like a little over 6 years ago, the price of weed has come down. Not significantly though. Quality always fluctuates but almost always its good.

When I first started buying (1970), you could get kick-ass Molta from the stoops of 53rd and 10th-11th, before they upgraded the neighborhood. It was 50 a Z. Now I pay 300-for dank or dro, by the Z and I gotta get it in the Burbs from lawyers , bankers , and brokers

The old boys who've talked about the 70s here are right about the price so far as I remember.

In 1976, when I started on the west coast, Commercial, as we called it, was 20 bucks an ounce. It was full of lumber and seeds. We always understood it to be from Mexico. The nickname was Dirtweed.

Colombian was $20 or $25 a quarter, Colombian Gold a bit more. An ounce would come in for about $75, depending on who you knew.

California Red Hair started coming in the late 70s. By this time the Commercial was gone. Trying to recall the price of the Red Hair...maybe it was closer to $50/quarter. Anyway, within a few years it all gave way to the early varieties of BC Bud.

signs of the times

was hash any different in terms of prices?

$5 a gr and as low as $100 an oz. there was some killer blonde in the late 60's, and a really nice "Moroccan" that was readily available....but noboby made any money back then either, minimun wage was about $1.50...so it was pretty realtive & the laws were different too...it needs to be a 'slap on the wrist' for weed...It's just so long over due...But it's revenue for the State when you get busted and fined...that's hard to give up...Plus when you get busted, the cops get to keep a portion they feel entitled to...
It annoys the crap out of me, that a drug like alcohol is legal, and weed is a crime. Considering the rate of potaholics to alcoholics.

I have no idea about grams. I just started getting bud in TN where it's around 25-30 for 1/8 oz and 50-70 for 1/4 oz..but everything I've gotten is shit from Mexico. In Cali, I get medical bud. It's 40-80 for 1/8 oz, 100-120 for 1/4 oz...and then I forget. Anyway, a lot more expensive there..but I get it delivered to my pad and one hit has me on the floor for 2 hours.

$5 a gr and as low as $100 an oz. there was some killer blonde in the late 60's, and a really nice "Moroccan" that was readily available....but noboby made any money back then either, minimun wage was about $1.50...so it was pretty realtive & the laws were different too...it needs to be a 'slap on the wrist' for weed...It's just so long over due...But it's revenue for the State when you get busted and fined...that's hard to give up...Plus when you get busted, the cops get to keep a portion they feel entitled to...
It annoys the crap out of me, that a drug like alcohol is legal, and weed is a crime. Considering the rate of potaholics to alcoholics.

oh wow, thats pretty cheap. and yes i 100% agree with you

Around my area ounces of "name brand chronic" range from about 375-440, grams are 20..but I feel like those are a waste of money.