• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hippy-Flipping vs Candy-Flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking shrooms and Acid without the E is called Flower Flipping. atleast where im from

I prefer acid to shrooms, which is probably why I prefer candy flipping (think those names are stupid as fuck BTW), but the duration of shrooms matches up better with MDMA.

^
Interesting, because I prefer acid to shrooms also, but I prefer hippyflipping over candyflipping, it's all personal preference really.

With hippy-flipping I feel like you don't need to over analyze things or talk too much. Instead, everything is as it should be. And you and your tripping partner somehow connect and feel the same vibrant energy without using lots of words to express it. candy-flipping requires lots of talking unless you are out dancing. It can be very therapeutic... but I feel like hippy-flipping is much more immersive and spiritual. Highly pleasurable also.

candy-flipping is awesome and is very fun... but the euphoria does not compare to the hippy-flip in my opinion.

You put that well, and I completely agree.

lmao. My friend did that this weekend. We kept trying to find a name for it because I was in a group that collectively had done 8 different drugs amongst 5 people. I was on shrooms. My friend decided to pop some ecstasy, drop some acid, and then an hour later, eat 2 grams of shrooms. I think it's called Jedi-ing (?) or gargoyling. I'm not sure. But he was extremely paranoid the whole time and thought the cops where tracking him. o_O

Okay sorry 4 being noob n entering the discussion but i wanted to give my view on candyflipping and what i think about it

i did try doin it on nye but fucked it up it dne my stims 1st then acid on comedown, i was high messy nye times blah blah.....

I almost think as if they got the tecnique wrong with this candyflipping. i dne my 2 drops o cid n was tripping but could[nt find that euhproic meaningfull side, done my md n now having whole nother experience

imo you should drop the cid n the md @ the same time 60% cid n 45% mdma be much better,

alll i know is candyfliiping is epic but u should do em both @ the same time to get that psycadelic epiphany of ''whooaaa man where's my life going, acid is deep and the ''whoooooa man i feel so much love 4 u all''

to be fair candyflipping is bees ness making me think very deeply bout my life and the ppl around from this very experience

p.s after a finshed my dub set i am preparing a speech n letter of who i actually am to my friends n family

lol ill stop al that preachy anate garde aciddy speak now but yeah candyflipping epic but both @ same time PEACE

In my limited experience i have much preferred hippy flipping to candy flipping. I've never really found acid that interesting aside from the first few times. After that it became irritating.

Mushrooms i'll do loads of as they are pretty much a nutritional supplement for me. I've found hippy flipping to be very positive, very spiritual, and very useful for personal growth. I try to do at least 4-5 grams of good strong psilocybe mushrooms when i'm flipping along with at least 120-300 mg MDMA along with vitamine C and some other anti-oxidants and pre/post 5-HTP as well.

looooooooooove hippyflipping. For me the synergy is incomparable in a good way. <3

Since you have them all... do them all at the same time! Haha, has anyone ever done acid, shrooms, and e at the same time? Damn that must be one really fucked up crazy trip if you did.

Ive never done it but its called Jedi Flipping. Theres also Donkey Flipping which involves something together with coke but idk if anybody wants to get involved with that shit? 8o

Ohh! And Ive only tried ecstacy. But I really wanna candy or hippy flip :/
Finding shroom and acid connects where I live is kinda hard for me though. I might try finding some at a rave or if anybody can give me a link to any LEGIT websites it'd be much appreciated.<3

I've only rolled once and I did it with acid and mushrooms. It was pretty cool, that was the first time I realized I needed to take a break on tripping, which I didn't actually do until about a year later but the point is that it brought me an important revelation.

Also it was really, really, really fun. Dopamine out the wazoo.

Only "Pretty cool"? O.O
It was probably because it was your first time rolling that you didnt feel the ecstacy with the shrooms and acid? :p
But then again Im a big time noob too. -_______-

anyone ever try Acid+shrooms+E?(dosages altered so that none of them can take over the trip of course)... hey we could call it a crazyflip!

It's called Jedi Flipping and apparently it's incredibly dangerous, i would suggest hippie flipping and kandi flipping more than once each before you try jedi flipping.
Also, I don't like hippie flipping at all, Kandi flipping is the way to go.

I took 3 blotters and was sticking my wet thumb in a bag of MDMA powder every couple hours. It was very low-anxiety, incredible visuals which got a lot brighter and more neon once the MDMA kicked in, and the MDMA also seemed to eliminate any body kinks I would have expected from eating 3 of last summer's so-so beige blotters.
I wouldn't consider that Kandi Flipping then cause when you thumbprint MDMA it deteriorates in seconds or if it's just on your skin.

All of you make me sad, Psycho-actives are not about the visuals and only disgusting humans would do acid or shrooms or any other psycho-active drug for the visuals.
Psycho-actives are about the spiritual experience, moving yourself up a tier and learning more about your spirit and it's journey in this life.

I've only rolled once and I did it with acid and mushrooms. It was pretty cool, that was the first time I realized I needed to take a break on tripping, which I didn't actually do until about a year later but the point is that it brought me an important revelation.

Also it was really, really, really fun. Dopamine out the wazoo.

lol, dopamine isn't released by those, and I bet you didn't roll either, very few people roll their first time, just like very few people get high the first time you smoke pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.