• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

It was a speedball, meth/heroin. A fat, hair-gel syrup shot of meth turns me into a sex-crazy animal for 12 hrs or so, but throw in a .25 of heroin into the mix (opiate naive) and I spent 4 hours not moving and drooling on myself. Did not repeat.
Clean over a year.

About a week or so ago, I was getting ready for work, hadn’t done any meth since the night before, so I asked a dear friend of mine, and ex gf who’s actually currently living with me, if she could throw me some before I went to work. She fills my rig top cap up all the way, and I wasn’t aware of it.....

Sometimes I will do this thing where I squirt water on to some meth, and then I just dried up real quick without letting all of the product dissolve. So I did that with what she had put my cap, not knowing that she filled that motherfucker up all the way to shake. the first shot that I did, was just like any other shot. I decided it wasn’t enough though, and decided to draw the remainder of what was in the Up into my rig and shoot it.

As soon as I got about halfway through the shot, I knew immediately that something was wrong and that I have done too much. I get is overwhelming vibrating sensation throughout my body, and an emptiness in my stomach, which immediately starts to turn and I feel like I have to throw up.I’m late for work at this point, so I just hurry up and grab my stuff and go outside. My whole world is vibrating, and I have tunnel vision worse than I’ve ever had tunnel vision before.I also felt like I was going to have a heart attack, and that my heart was going to just explode right out of my chest.

I’ve done a ton of heroin, and I have felt myself come in and out of consciousness while on heroin and other opiates, but this was by far the scariest thing that is ever happened to me. I legitimately thought I was going to die.

One of my fondest drug memories was when I still had a super low opiate tolerance and I took dihydrocodeine alongside diazepam, alprazolam, baclofen, and cannabis. I was fucking maaaaaaaashed and felt pure fucking euphoria. In fact the whole time I had my first script for dihydrocodeine at 240mg per day with oral morphine as needed I was nodding for two weeks straight. These days that'd only give me a mild buzz.

More recently I took oxycodone, morphine, dihydrocodeine, temazepam, diazepam, and cannabis all in one day in high doses and holy fuck I was walking through the air. Morphine and temazepam remains one of my top drug combos to this day.

Phew, good question.

1 weekend 25 mg Alprazolam
1 weekend 2 grams of Oxazepam

A lot of evenings with a lot of alcohol but not recognised because of the Cocaine...

JJ

How high ware you heres a free story
Back in my days when i was banging rock up my nose and shitload of speed i went to 3 different parties in one go, shit was so cash.
Was so fucked up i dont even remmeber how the fuck i came back always rocking dat shit in style lost few kilos and ended up at a afterparty back then it was big achivement. So fucked up man

Most recently was on 700ug LSD-25. Stepped into a time portal. Nothing fucked up about it because I used to be full-blown blackout drinker.

i thought i was sittin on the bench when in reality, i was on the ground

not that much iirc, i never did so much hard drugs like meth, i did heroin and others but i always learnt to control my actions/intentions. I knew I was more powerful than drugs.

Forgetting who and what I was while high off DMT, like all my memories vanished and my consciousness just melted with the universe. On the comedown I looked at my hands and was amazed by them, I realized these things could be used to alter the world around me. Looking at my hands made me realize I'm a human being, and suddenly all my memories came back at once.

Otherwise the most drug-related fucked up the things I've seen involve people huffing solvents and paint. I just can't understand how anybody could do that, obviously most of them don't realize how damaging it is and probably think it's just another drug and it doesn't matter because "all drugs are bad anyway".

Edit: I must have been pretty fucked up when I wrote that since I thought the question was something like "most fucked up thing you've seen while high" lol.

I've never been too fucked up in a bad sense, I'm not really a hardcore drug abuser tbh.

The worst thing was probably blacking out after drinking 1 bottle of vodka and 1/2 bottle of whiskey at a party. After that incident I decided that I was never going to blackout again, so far I've kept that promise.

Last edited:
I died.

I would have been more dead if it wasn't for naloxone...

Same here, probably would say the time I did three bags of Fentanyl in a alleyway in Paterson, NJ stepped out onto the sidewalk stumbling and then collapsed. Came to in the ER getting hit with Narcan repeatedly cuz I kept going back out. My kidneys failed and I was in the ICU for seven days after that. Thankfully I fully recovered in time without lifelong complications. Now think about how I went out and copped again down the road, Opioid addiction is fucking nutz. They turned on the TV in me hospital room for free and gave me IV ativan round the clock.

Last edited:
Most fucked up would be dead in a snowbank of a fentanyl overdose on March 4th this year.

Aside from that...

Smoked Meth plus IV ketamine a few days ago, that was a short but intense and scary bizarre trip. That’s a recent one.

Very very fucked up while deep in drinking binges many times. Totally different person when I’m like that.

Meth psychosis. Worst shit in the world. Has happened several times to a severe level and on a minor level it’s an ongoing issue.

Mushrooms plus meth plus crack plus alcohol plus pot. This was a heavy mix, had a bad trip. I got out of it by sitting down and writing for an hour or so.

Other opiate overdoses.... borderline. I’ve had some fairly close calls.

First time I drank to get drunk. Was 14 and drank 2 mickeys in a span of minutes. Blacked out and puked my guts out for hours. I was at this crazy party with my friends older brother (24) and his friends (18-20whatever) and they’d been robbing the liquor store a few bottles at a time til they had an apartment full basically. Fucking wrecked all of us.

And many more..

Used to be a weekend warrior clubber back in the late 90s early 00s. Used to start on a Friday and finish on Sunday nights, clubhopping, party to party, was a great time. Most fucked up was a big hit of base at an after party which fucked me for days, puked on my mother's new carpet, went to hospital, was in a hell of a state, never touched any amphetamine since, well, not knowingly, which was the problem with pills, you don't really know what's in them and whether a big panic attack is waiting for you on the other side.

Lsd hands down . took a peice of paper and felt it within 20 minutes . strongest trip I've ever had .. It was 100 times stronger than any blotter I've ever had ... But there's still time . see you around space cowboy
Update, last year summer time, lsd again. 1.5 triangular blotter from a high-school kiddo. I honestly didn't expect much.

It knocked my socks into the next soler system. Top 3 hardest trips ( that was still a pleasant and introspective experience) of my life.

oh gosh 1/4 lb blunts to triple digit benzo use, licking the bag that a single digit psychelic, i have to say if you can get a good hard trip and a good hard nod on life is in perfect unison. But psychedelics are a rarity. speedballs of course get due credit. Still never seen damn dmt though. idk if there is a market and frankly i dont feel like networking in that direction but it does sound like something special. In fact im a little jealous. smoking nbome was pretty wild. done the dead thing too. ahh experiences lol

Back in college I ate some dried poppy pods and a pot brownie. I was feeling absolutely incredible. I was hanging with some friends, playing music when another buddy knocked on the door and offered up a mushroom chocolate. I gladly accepted and let it dissolve in my mouth, then we all went on a night ride through the woods on our bikes. I felt so amazing! It was the perfect combo! I also think I had some benzo in my system.

My first time smoking crystal meth in combo with my 2nd time snorting H4, both drugs were super high quality, I started smoking the meth but it kicked in too strong for me so I did a big fat line of H4, and I was euphoric as fuck!