• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High School Drug Stories

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
Share your best stories from high school here.

When I was a sophomore (Not gonna say when that was) I decided it would be a good idea to take dabs from a gram of wax I had just bought in a bathroom in the band room at my school. I was not very experienced with weed at all, having only done edibles once before, but I figured that since I was so experienced with psychs weed would be nothing. Wrong. Thank God I was a band kid, cause we had these practice rooms in the band room. I took 2 massive dabs during lunch and walked outside to go talk to people, but within minutes I knew I got a little too high. Almost as soon as I inhaled, everything really slowed down, but at that point I still thought I was ok. Fast forward about 5 minutes or so. I'm talking to some other crackheads about God knows what when I start to feel noxious. I practically ran back into a practice room and that's where the details get kind of fuzzy. I'm pretty sure I blacked out eventually but all I remember was everything spinning and having to hear this one dude angrily mumble to himself about how the bathroom smelled kinda funky. Then I heard someone walking down the hallway outside of the practice room. They were heavy, slow footsteps, and it wasn't just one person either. Whoever they were had deep voices and were talking about something involving a practice room and someone being inside of it. I, still too high to stand or even sit up, knew that I was screwed if it was security or the band director, and I was very confident it was them. I had to wait as time slowed down for them to open the door. There was no way someone could walk into that hallway and not notice the smell of weed, so the only reason they could have been there was for me. I braced myself as the door was forcefully opened, swinging into my thigh because my zooted ass was laying horizontal to it. That's when I heard the people outside laughing. Relief washed over me when I realized it was just some friends who apparently knew I was planning on getting stoned on this particular day and were coming to check on me. They probably thought I was having a great time, but they couldn't be much more wrong. They called to me and asked what I was doing while holding back laughter, and I had to do my best to sound sober, which didn't work. I was happy when they finally left, but immediately felt more alone than I'd ever been in my life. All I could think about was food, not only because I was hella hungry but because I felt like I was dying. Throughout the experience I had to convince myself I had not OD'd on fent, but my crazy heart rate, paranoia, and headache scared the shit out of me, and I knew kids at school who had smoked wax with fent in it (but I trusted my plug). In total I spent nearly 2 hours in the dark, cold room alone, missing 4th period but I somehow got to fifth period and managed to not get caught. Not very eventful but boy is it a fucking crazy story to tell in detail. I'm missing some details and it really is funny and something my friends still joke about. Moral of the story: don't think that just cause you can keep your shit together on five grams of shrooms you're invincible. I had many good experiences on a variety of psychedelics in class but I have yet to finish that gram of wax...

Oh god the stories I have… Gotta head to work now but I’m sure I’ll come up with some later. The days of complete stupidity and inhibition.. To be young again.

-GC

I feel like my entire life is all a bunch of tellable stories I just don't know which one to write out

High school stories, trying to think of one I haven’t told here..

So from a young age I had a knack for bringing together parties and fun times. I lived out in the country but still only couple minutes from both my town and a larger city. That said, we had plenty of woods around us.

I had a neighbor girl that became good friends, me and her would host parties at this place we called “the junkyard” which was this old dug out quarry that people would dump there trash, cars, appliances, you name it.

The first party out there I remember the upperclassmen all showed up and proceeded to beat the living shit out of every freshman there, except me. I’ll never forget the ring leader big drug dealer of the group wrap his arm around my neck tight and pointed out to my friends getting lit up, dust flying, the whole 9. He says “the reason that isn’t you is because of this party..”

Eventually we all became friends but that first night was scary as fuck, hazing I suppose.. I can say I never hazed anyone like that lol.

The junkyard was good but we needed something better, something the cops couldn’t roll up on easy.

So me and my friend headed off into the woods across the street from our houses in search of something better. We stumbled upon an area that had a good opening in the trees, somewhat set into a valley, it was perfect. We could make a ruckus all night no problem down there. It was so deep the cops never came in even if they knew we were in there. You had to have balls to walk those woods at night.

The amount of parties we had down in this spot I can’t even remember, some summers they were nightly. After awhile other kids starting partying there, you’d walk in and find a group of kids from my HS drinking and it was a good time.

Those woods were so much to me as a kid, I’d eat mushrooms and wander them for hours, no one ever went back there. I knew the trails so well I could walk them in the dark without a second thought.

One of the most magical times was one night I ate some mushrooms and couple buddies wanted to head down in to chill, have a fire and smoke. As I began to trip and we walked in, it was that perfect time of summer where the fireflies are at their peak. This summer was especially intense. The fireflies glowing all around me felt surreal, the trails of their light blending together in perfect harmony, it was one of those moments you never forget.

-GC

The whole percussion section in band would get stoned and we would then come into rehearsal for orchestral concert band and change the parts to sound like drum corps dci....so it didn't go with the orchestral type music at all and the director would be like wtf are you guys doing?

2) I was caught by the principal amd security in my fogged out car with two friends and when they made us open the door smoke came billowing put I to their faces....we were completely let go with no consequence just a scolding.

Got a few, the first that comes to mind is “SMC’s”: Senior Men’s Club.

So, at the start of the year all the Seniors would get together at my High School and chip in $25 to the “Senior Mens Club”. The Club would intern use the funds to rent a house on the adjacent Ohio State Campus, and stock it with kegs upon kegs of brew.

Every Friday the Seniors would stand in the parking lot handing out flyers with directions to the party (it varied from house to house every week).

Underclassmen got charged $5 at the door, Senior’s got in free. Basically we’d invite the entire school down to OSU Campus and get everyone drunker than fuck. 100, 200 people was nothing. Freshman/Sophomores/Seniors Punks/Jocks/Skaters/Goths, everyone was invited, everyone drank, it was goodtimes.

It all came to an end when we had a Freshman do kegstands for hours on end, “Kegstand Kenny” (I actually ran into Kegstand Kenny on one of my CIA missions!) At any rate, “Kegstand Kenny” had a one too many drinks, one too many Kegstands, and wound up hospitalized with alcohol poisoning. His Dad wound up suing the School because he claimed they more or less were supporting the parties (which they were) and that was basically the end of that.

The 90’s were truly the last great decade, I feel sorry for the kids growing up today…

i near had a good quarter of my H.S dosing and alot girls missing with me for days and I got and tossed off a pier for it and the main kids girl wasnt even with me or even given acid. Those boys didnt know we use to jump off the pier and climb back up big chain onto the stairwells, had a house party once and someone burned a huge hole in my bed and flipped it, that one i will never figure out

This happened right out of highschool. I think I've already told this one but it's pretty funny.

I was visiting some graduation ceremony for my sister at a big hotel in California. I decided to take a few tabs of LSD to make it more interesting. A few hours later I decide to go up to the hotel room we had to grab my CD player. I'm tripping balls at this point. I step into this elevator which looked out into this giant hotel lobby, I press my floor and start moving up. I'm staring at the door as its moving and notice the crack between the 2 doors was slightly open, I could see the floors moving downward as I moved upward through the floors. Apparently, for whatever reason, my LSD addled brain was utterly fascinated by this sight. I thought 'wow, I want to see more of this, this is awesome', so I stick my fingers in between the doors as the elevator was moving and pried them open maybe half an inch.

This immediately set off a loud alarm in the elevator and it promptly shut down, getting me stuck in between floors. I start freaking the fuck out, thinking I've broken the elevator and I'm going to spend the next few hours of my trip locked inside... maybe I'll be locked in forever. I start panicking, not sure what to do. Do I call 911?? Fuck, no, shouldn't do that. I start pacing around inside in panic and confusion. Are they going to know I'm high and broke their $10,000 elevator?? I'm fucked, I thought. After a few minutes later I am startled to hear the emergency phone start ringing, shielded behind some little door below the buttons. Fuck... they're onto me. I thought it was the police calling. I pick up the phone and it's the main hotel security dude. He's pissed and confused, "What the hell did you do to the elevator? Are you OK?". I honestly don't even remember what I told him, but he was pissed. I was locked in there for probably another 30 minutes until the elevator starts moving again, it stops at the next floor. Security is waiting for me. They're just as dumbfounded as me. I think they knew I was high but they just told me to leave the hotel, I think they figured out I probably pried the door open. So I left and the rest of my trip was OK.

Good times.

There was also that time I got into a police chase (a very slow one) while I was also on LSD with my drunk friend driving the car yelling "They aren't real cops!! Campus police can't arrest me off campus!!"... he was wrong, lol. That's more of a college story though. I spent the night in jail. That one made the local newspaper.

Last edited:
I smoked a ton of weed with my two friends driving around. Then his mom served us baked chicken back at his house. It must of been expired meat cuz I threw it all up on his front lawn going back out for a drive. That stuck with me for awhile.

One time my buddy lit some kids hair on fire while he was passed out drunk. It was funny until it wasn't. Luckily he wasn't harmed.

oh the dumb shit I did in highschool

So at 16 I started working and worked with 18-19yr olds that at first talked mad shit about me but eventually grew to like me. I couldn’t expect much, my first day on the job I was chilling with friends smoking hash and weed thinking I’d have enough time to make it there… Didn’t plan on the hellish traffic. Showed up to my first day stoned out of my mind 5min late, the boss just points outside and says “get your ass you work!!”

I proved myself though, no matter how high I am I can work harder than most, and they all gave me a lot of leeway cuz of that. I’d be nodding out on heroin but still producing more than most. If I showed up too hungover sometimes they’d let me leave, sometimes they’d let me sleep in the back. I got away with a lot..

Anywhoo there was this one older tattooed out guy from Florida and he was always talking about how him and his homeboy party, blah blah, you midwesterns don’t know how it’s done I told him to come out to one ours sometime.

One night he and his boy came. I immediately greeted them at the door with a couple drobanols (sp?) some opium and bud in a pipe, then we got to drinking. There must’ve been 150-200 people inside this old barn. Chicks were stripping down making out, people swinging from the rafters, to call it chaos would be an understatement. I remember these two guys looked like kids in a candy store for the first time.

Eventually we decided to load the kegs up, a couple in my van I remember, and head to another party. It got wild there until the gals parents had enough and tried kicking us all out. I remember staring em in the eye as she told me get out, and squeeling down on the tires just absolutely shredding this poor girls lawn going back n forth before taking off.

Went back and snorted, smoked and drank the night away at place 1. From that day on, that guy would occasionally bring that up as one of the best nights of his life. Just another night man..

Also I should mention my first time doing mushrooms and cocaine were in the same night. I ate 1.75g and was chilling with the big drug dealer guy I talk about and 3 cute girls. Soon as I ate my mushrooms he busts out some cocaine and says “this is 98% pure, this will be the best cocaine you ever do? Wanna try.” Now obviously this wasn’t the best cocaine I would ever try but it was far from shit I tell you what..

He proceeded to get all of us 2 lines each, one for each nostril. We then went downstairs and smoked a bowl absolutely caked with cocaine. That was my goddamn first time!!

My fucking entire head was numb, I felt like I could float off right then. Even more interesting was it complete negated the mushrooms until about 90min in. That’s when my dad was coming to pick me up lol, it was a school night after all.

I remember looking out the window on the drive home at the most vibrant purple and blue hues and realizing that wasn’t actually the real sky anymore. That was one of the most visual, thought provoking mushroom trips I’ve had. The cocaine made thought tangents go a million miles an hour. At one point my little brother came in to have me read him a book and the words on the page were re-arranging to the point I couldn’t even read it anymore.

Came down, went to school the next morning and the next day turned into the time I ate mushrooms again, broke into my friends house (she said it was ok, we were out in 10F temps), then tripped until her parents came home abruptly resulting in me running through the suburbs on Tues afternoon, pupils the size of dinner plates with nothing on but a sweatshirt, jeans with one leg torn from the crotch swinging in the breeze, and my friends moms slippers…. That was is already displayed somewhere on BL but always willing to rehash ;)

-GC

I have a few so ill make them quick. (Im a freshmen in hs so all of these are from this year)

There is the time i took too much tramadol during gym and got hit in the head with the handle of a badmitton racket, i was fine for awhile... untill i ate lunch. I go up to seminar nauseous af and end up throwing up 3 times. I get sent down to the nurse and i told them it was prolly just a concussion from badmitton AND THEY SENT ME BACK TO CLASS.

There was also the time i got home after finals and i was stressed af so i go out to the garage to smoke (my dad smokes in there so it always smells like weed anyways so noone suspects anything) and my dumbass gets locked out of the house. ( in the middle of the wisconsin winter without a jacket.) So i proceed to climb the lawnchairs and crawl in through the window, and my shoe falls off. So i get in, and i try to reach out to grab my shoe, and my high ass falls out of the window...

There is also the time i chugged lean during GSA (it was held 3 period, and we have 4 a day) and ended up skipping 4th because i was too fucked to go to english. Me and the other fags went outside to build a giant snow penis and i felt like i was standing in qn industrial oven so i stripped down and layed in the snow in my underwear. I then had to explain to my friend on the bus why i was sopping wet and wasnt in class... qnd thats the story of how my entire friend group saw my tits.

And last but not least the time i took an edibal right before a socratic seminar and procceded to explain to my entire class how social media hqd a negitive impact on kids mental health during WWII.

(I have more but imma spare u the time)

Happened today while high on mephedrone:
I walked into the classroom I told a friend of mine do you want to see mephedrone? and he says yeees so I pull out a crystal and he goes woow it looks like cocaine and I said no, it looks like the bad cocaine you snort every weekend anyway a small crowd of people interested in mephedrone formed around the school desk which made that spot very difficult to overlook at sight and it was also right in front of the teacher's desk I say do you wanna snort a bit? and he says no no and i say okay then I'll do it (always in his school desk) then the teacher enters and he warns there is the teacher and I say I LIKE TAKING RISKS and I keep shredding crystals then he says yes but the desk is mine I ignore it and say i have suicidal tendencies I do very risky things and he says I had noticed it and then I say one day I'll commit suicide and then after 2 seconds I say "for real" he falls silent with an expression of sadness and resignation he was kind of traumatized of my suicidal idelations, the teacher said to stop whatever I was doing and so I took the crystals then before I leave the class again to go doing some stuff with some girls I ask if anyone has chewing gum because of bruxism but nobody has them and the teacher tells me what are you doing? come in and do what you like? and me: no, he gave me something for the project I'm doing and then I wanted a bubble gum and the teacher said yes "something" he gave you (probably because the crystals were all in plain sight with no intention of hiding and then I took them and held them between two fingers my whole hand white in front of her but I didn't care that much) and then nothing I leave

fourth year of scientific high school in Italy for the record

Last edited:
In junior year I decided it would be a lovely idea to smoke some pot with my friend before we went to our field trip for Spanish (to a restaurant) as we both had late arrival. He didn't tell me that this was the second time he had smoked ever. We get farther into the sesh and I realize that he is way too high and couldnt really hold a conversation and that we have to go in soon. so i got him as ready to go inside as I could and realized 2 things. he couldnt really walk and sure as hell cant speak spanish now. so I drag his tall ass down to the building and sit him in a chair while I concoct my plan. I had a mini notebook and I decided I could just feed him what he needs to say out of sight of our teacher. It sounded easy. Hell was I wrong, this man was illiterate. I get to the place and decide to enact my plan as I had told him on the short bus ride. I place my book and hide it under a napkin and signal to him that its there. He then picks up the note book stuck it just about as close to his face as he could and said "what the fuck... this is fake" I explain to him that no thats your drink order. He was not convinced and later started saying the same three words to the waiter in different inflections hoping to get a sprite. And thats the story of why you dont get random friends high before a spanish field trip.

And thats the story of why you dont get random friends high before a spanish field trip.
Smoked out with one of my best friends at lunch time and went back to speech class for 5th period. My friend was literally falling asleep and drooling in front of the whole class while trying to give a speech.

One time in highschool I ate about 4 whole nutmegs. A couple of hours later and I had to do all my class scheduling for the next year high as can be.