High Quality flavord cocaine in the HOLLYWOOD area. ( INTRESTING READ)

EnYAY

Bluelighter
i know theres been a thread made about flavord cocaine in the "other drugs" forum. but in that thread it was just bashed and all they said was how shitty it was.

I am in the so-cal area.

the latest thing to hit the hollywood scene is flavord cocaine. and this stuff is HIGH QUALITY.

i was VERY supprised. this is being used by alot of Celebs and famous people. and its not cheap either. the grams sell for 80 dollers i think. now i know i know. its pointless.... JUST GET regular COKE!

BUT!

the people that buy this stuff. have alot of money to blow ( no pun intended. lol)

so 80 bucks to them is nothing

before most of you start bashing it saying " ile just buy the regular stuff" . this stuff actually has a nice twist to it. i REEALLY enjoyd it

the drips tasted DELICIOUS. and you dont GAG everytime you get some yay comin down the back of your throat.

i have seen mango, banana, strawberry, cocco de cocco (chocolate), and apple flavor.

the funny thing was

ITS NOT KOOL-AID. lol

cool aid contains alot of citric acid and that would just BURN!!!

the cocaine chops the same, racks the same. and goes up the same. no burn.

this had very subtle color IF ANY. but the flavor is VERY strong, and quite tastey.

the added flavor does not take away from the cocaine's effects. its around 75-80% purity.( depending on your hook. QUALITY HOLLYWOOD COCAINE IS VERY GOOD!)

if anyone in the so-cal area can get ahold of this stuff i HIGHLY recomend it. it was very intresting

any input would be cool.

and sorry about my spelling errors.

enjoy guys :)

Sounds wonderful.

Wish I could get ahold of any yay around here (Maine).

I mean, I know it's around, just gotta know the right peeps.

I'm thinking with all the pharmacy's offering flavoring services to cough syrups and other syrups they sell, I wouldn't be surprised if these people cutting this coca are evapping it with some of these flavoring products used by pharmacy's.

They don't have any citric acid in them and evaporate as clean as anything.

Don't ask me how I know, but I think this may be a good possibility.

Great idea! And many kudo's go to the inventor. The cost per gram to flavor it is probably pennies on the dollar if that, so they must be making a killing too.

And although this has been a stale idea for years, no one really pushed on it and pushed any quality.

Good to hear both of those are now ironed out.

Mike.

Hey, we've had this in Phoenix for several months now. Friends say it's quite enjoyable and worth the cost.

Im drooling intensly about the idea of strawberry or pina cholada flaverd cocain, I would have to get it if I saw it, just to try it.

hmm
i've heard about flavored meth... but never of flavored coke

interesting.

cocaine is bad go do acid or mushrooms or smoke a marijuana cigarette. If u want to push it a little u can hit up some deemsters 2. Yea don't do cocaine meth or heroin, I'm all for non physically addictive substances :D. drugs are good except for the ones that celebrities use :D lol

never heard of this but i heard of chocolate meth..ohhh yeah i heard about something called strawberry coke that originated in miami...i guess it also caught on in the west..i need to get ahold of this stuff

yeah SC is seeing its share of strawberry blow right now.. 2 different connections i know of in 2 cities that are about a half hr apart are both pushin the stuff.. its sellin for about 75 a g

I seen strawberry flavored K around Chicago as far back as 99/2000, not a new idea, but a novel one anyways..

And jeremy if you go into headshops they got flavored drops to flavor your "herbs". Like 10 or 12 flavors.. I think that sounds gross for anything besides swag or mids, and well those are gross anyways..

I WISH I LIVED NEAR THE OCEAN.

I live in the midwest (chicago) and its DEAD HARD to find coke that hasn't been stepped on to shit.

i would gladly pay 80 a gram for some of the flavored high quality cocaine you all are getting :(

I heard about some flavored coke going around the suburbs of Chicago like a year ago. I never tried it and I dunno if it cost more or how good it was.

My guy once had brown coke.

I can agree with this, SWim lives in the fresno/central area and tried the strawberry for 60 a G super stuff, every1 should try once :)

I have to way in here and say that the cocaine in hollywood is as good as I've tried,
and I like to think I am experienced with the substance.
And its very excepted, I have been to bars/nightclubs/private parties where people are doing it openly!
Now if only the heroin was this easy to come by!

Damn I am jealous. Sounds Amazing. If I still lived in phx I would probablly be on my way to LA right now lol