Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
110mg 4-MeO-PCP
20mg 5-MeO-DiPT
Thinking about adding some ketamine.

Took another 5mg 5-MeO-DiPT and smoked some budder. This is so intense.

Fioricet with Codeine. (Sad I can go through 30 pills in 3 days or less) The caffeine means I not going to sleep tongiht and Tramadol will be the only way to get through work. But at least my teeth aren't throbbing. Legit reasons for once, teeth and before that having to walk miles at work with a broken lil toe. You never realize how much you use that to balance and it hurts when you walk.

I woke up the other night with a lot less money than I thought was there and after finding out my mum borrowed money without asking im very disappointed to say my weekend will suck with no money, though ive got some pretty interesting substances to experiment with.

Had some oxy earlier with 4mg of xanax, I dont remember much but as I say all the time im so over oxy and im not doing it anymore. It just wasnt euphoric, only good for passing time, I just nodded out for a few hours then my mate came over and while im sick and probly bored him a little, but we had a good chat and my house was finally in a state where I didnt feel embarrased for him to come in and it was presentable. Anyway yeah that was nice company.

Banged 300mg of meth just before, very clean, euphoric stuff. Wouldnt mind some more but I really have to stop sleeping in so ill refrain from doing that. I also smoked about 250mg and snorted a line of maybe 50-100mg which was really nice also, I love the ritual of smoking though, one of my fav drug activities, its just so fun for some reason. Plus ive never snorted this kind of meth before. We usually get this crap called gas which is mushy, gooey weak crappy meth and if you wanna snort it you have to mix it with a ton of glucose which is simply not worth the hassle but I sniffed this stuff and I got a nice little uplift from it. The things thats even better though is while im pretty wired I know ill be able to sleep tonight so its a win win situation.

Im off to ramble on(useful info though lol not complete crap :p)

1600ug Bromo-DragonFLY
450mg Demerol
2g Blue cheese marijuana
Trippy.

Just shot a quarter gram of heroin(second time ever shooting smack), I feel really nice now, it has creeped up on me but at first I was very disappointed coz there was no rush and it took awhile to get high but now im all good.

If it were stronger id say its better than oxy but I dont think I had enough hence no rush.

Does anyone else find that H creeps on them rather than the big bang rush everyone knows about? Or has it at least once or twice creeped on you? Ive only shot H once previous to this and the same thing happened, no rush but a creeper. This is weird coz oxy isnt supposed to have a rush(maybe a small one) due to high oral bio-availability and the hundreds of times that ive shot oxy I got more of a rush than this. Im sorta wishing I just got more meth and micron filtered 2 80's :/

650mg DXM, 30mg hydrocodone, a very small amount of poppies and gabapentin, diphenhydramine, and cimetidine to potentiate it.

I am going to smoke a hit or two of JWH-073 when the DXM kicks in fully.

DXM tends to make time slow down. At this dose, that effect is not too extreme, but it can seem like huge amounts of time are passing when I use something close to or above 900mg. JWH-073 also makes time pass slowly, at maybe 10-20% of its normal rate sometimes. A combination of DXM and JWH-073 might result in extreme time dilation. I hope it does.

1600ug Bromo-DragonFLY
450mg Demerol
2g Blue cheese marijuana
Trippy.

Your style... I like it.

As for me, Im drinking beer and considering dropping some 2ci. Its getting late and I'd be tripping until morning. :\

I really need to find a benzo/opiate hookup one of these days

Decided to drink another 354mg of DXM. Maybe I'll hit the 3rd plateau.
I'm going to smoke some JWH-073 once I either feel that this bottle has kicked in fully or when I start to lose my ability to function. This trip is unusually weird compared to most DXM trips I've had at this level. It seems like I am getting transparent images from the future, along with feelings. Most of them are hard to interpret, but the one of a bad car crash in front of a gas station by an intersection at night is clear. I think the people in the front of the car will die. There is nothing I can do about it. I don't know who it happens to, where it happens or on what date. I hope it doesn't happen.

I think I belong in a different universe. Somebody screwed up when they sent me here. I guess I just have to deal with it, and try to have a good time. Maybe I'll return to the place I belong one day,

Typing is hard to do right, so I am quitting now.

Just took 6mg Clonazepam,15mg Propanolol and 2mg Clonidine . Bromo-DragonFLY had me way too stimulated. My heart rate was almost 200. :|

I really need to find a benzo/opiate hookup one of these days

Alls it takes is a little car trip to the major cities closest ghetto to you! Especially in an open air market as Philly is. You can go anytime of the day, meet someone else you've never seen before walking around tryin to score, and cop together sum good shit. Depends where you're from though I'd imagine!

Took one infinity pill.. kind of mellow... I think Im gonna drop the pink apple

I had 400mg codeine with 50mg promethazine some time in the evening then two hours later i smoked a point of meth for the first time in about 6 months, all the while smoking some quality herb and drinking jim beam black=D, i feel very nice. I have a little bit of meth left but i think ill save it for the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.