• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hiding places

If it gets to the point where people are looking for your 'stash box' then it's too late anyway. Never been busted but then I've never had anything illegal in my home. I'm VERY keen on it all being legal because if someone chose to execute a search warrant, it would be a useful heads up.

I've faced some sophisticated digital attacks such as double pulsar 18 months before it went public and even people hacking into Reaxys but they were spotted and at the end of the day, I wasn't breaking the law. But having unlimited Reaxys hits is a costly package and a private home having it is unusual.

I put some in a box that is clearly marked "Illegal Droogz". When they find it I tell them fine, go away now.

:cool:

Update: Hasn't worked yet
lsb7LVi.png

I open random page of book “Secrete hiding places” , hide stuff there and than hide that book within the bible.

Just a bad joke attempt pointed at those who think those conducting raids weren’t well educated about how people hide their stash. Tho that book gives some interesting examples.

Motivation for those doing raid will depend on what they look for and in what amounts they expect it, at least in my part of world. Preventing raids from happening at all is best cure for sure.
And that can be done by a lot more reliable means than having a no matter how good place for stash. Obviously not doing anything illegal in the first place is the best ♥

Large amounts i usually have with my girlfriend these days, especially my dissociatives cuz i dont wanna go off the rails. But if i had them in my possession like when we eventually move in together im gonna buy a metal time lock gun safe. Cuz ive smashed the plastic ones with a hammer before when i wanted to keep binging PCP analogs. Generally i just keep stash boxes in a dresser draw of stuff that can be room temp.

Then i have a second stash box in the freezer of Lysergamides and Tryptamines. Im not really that paranoid about police searching tho, for them to do that in the states they have to have a distribution case against you generally. And when that is the case you are already fucked most likely. When they came to get me for distributing 2C-x compounds they actually didnt even search.

I saw like 6 black SUVs surrounding my property and i walked right to the front door and asked them what the problem is. They pulled out the arrest warrant and i went with them, when i got to the station they were all clapping hands and like fuck yeah, what a bunch of clowns.

My father ended up putting up twenty thousand dollars for the 10% and bailing me out quickly once he got the money out the bank, he was that dude. Got the money back once the whole case was over. Fought that case on bond for a year and a half before i got sentenced, it sucked cuz i truly feel i was helping people providing psychedelics.

Large amounts i usually have with my girlfriend these days, especially my dissociatives cuz i dont wanna go off the rails. But if i had them in my possession like when we eventually move in together im gonna buy a metal time lock gun safe. Cuz ive smashed the plastic ones with a hammer before when i wanted to keep binging PCP analogs. Generally i just keep stash boxes in a dresser draw of stuff that can be room temp.

Then i have a second stash box in the freezer of Lysergamides and Tryptamines. Im not really that paranoid about police searching tho, for them to do that in the states they have to have a distribution case against you generally. And when that is the case you are already fucked most likely. When they came to get me for distributing 2C-x compounds they actually didnt even search.

I saw like 6 black SUVs surrounding my property and i walked right to the front door and asked them what the problem is. They pulled out the arrest warrant and i went with them, when i got to the station they were all clapping hands and like fuck yeah, what a bunch of clowns.

My father ended up putting up twenty thousand dollars for the 10% and bailing me out quickly once he got the money out the bank, he was that dude. Got the money back once the whole case was over. Fought that case on bond for a year and a half before i got sentenced, it sucked cuz i truly feel i was helping people providing psychedelics.
how did you get caught? did someone rat or they caught you making buys and then selling it? Sorry if you don't want to answer, just curious as to what you did and if you could do anything different
Was this in the US? Dirty jersey? Camden?

how did you get caught? did someone rat or they caught you making buys and then selling it? Sorry if you don't want to answer, just curious as to what you did and if you could do anything different
Was this in the US? Dirty jersey? Camden?

Sold drugs to a confidential informant numerous times, they got arrested previously after leaving my house with alot of Weed. And then after that they started buying different types of drugs from me wearing a wire for few more months. Back then i use to sell ounces of Weed to a bunch of people, way too many and i took referrals from people some of these men/women i didnt even know before i started selling them drugs.

Was moving 2C-x in pretty substantial amount, and Heroin to a smaller scale. What i did wrong was having to many different customers, constant traffic in and out of my residence. Nobody plans on getting caught, i had a long run and became comfortable and that is where i made my mistake. Selling drugs to random people is so sketchy, when i got back into selling RC's years later it was only to people i knew for years. Which are already involved in the designer drug scene.

Sold drugs to a confidential informant numerous times, they got arrested previously after leaving my house with alot of Weed. And then after that they started buying different types of drugs from me wearing a wire for few more months. Back then i use to sell ounces of Weed to a bunch of people, way too many and i took referrals from people some of these men/women i didnt even know before i started selling them drugs.

Was moving 2C-x in pretty substantial amount, and Heroin to a smaller scale. What i did wrong was having to many different customers, constant traffic in and out of my residence. Nobody plans on getting caught, i had a long run and became comfortable and that is where i made my mistake. Selling drugs to random people is so sketchy, when i got back into selling RC's years later it was only to people i knew for years. Which are already involved in the designer drug scene.
Sorry to hear man. I would be having panic attacks 24/7 if I was doing that. It takes nervous of steel if you ask me to do that. Good thing you found a better outfit and better ways of making money. Jail/prison isn't fun.